Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] DV KS Items [W] FR/Art
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39
@TheCunningCorvid
Indeedily-doo, friendarino! ouob aka yep! Let me know how you'd feel most comfortable going about the trade? And I'm more active on DV, but if you would rather send me your commission info here, that'll be okay as well.
@TheCunningCorvid
Indeedily-doo, friendarino! ouob aka yep! Let me know how you'd feel most comfortable going about the trade? And I'm more active on DV, but if you would rather send me your commission info here, that'll be okay as well.
@visiface Oh man oh man your stuff is GORGEOUS. I'm.. highly tempted for a number of those things you listed, though I'd probably swap the categories around a bit indeed. I would like to be up front though in that I have neither any mirrors or harps left, but most of the rest I do.

You're the first offerer on a lot of those other things too I believe.

@visiface Oh man oh man your stuff is GORGEOUS. I'm.. highly tempted for a number of those things you listed, though I'd probably swap the categories around a bit indeed. I would like to be up front though in that I have neither any mirrors or harps left, but most of the rest I do.

You're the first offerer on a lot of those other things too I believe.

jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@Ilium I have not..! I've had other offers on the serpent but haven't taken any yet. And you're the first to go after the sky. Potentially interested in these: [skin=3257] [skin=4976] [skin=5069] [skin=4233] [skin=1926] [item=twice-dyed cowl] [item=tricktrouper crown] I actually had a twice dyed cowl once but I think I accidentally gave it to crim. I've been kicking myself ever since. :' D (and that silence of the lambs skin.. I remember wanting that literal years ago??? was it an old site gem skin..??) I know the gem serpents have been going ~5kg, and from what I can tell the bg looks to be more around 20kg. Depends on how you value the listed items tbh.
@Ilium I have not..! I've had other offers on the serpent but haven't taken any yet. And you're the first to go after the sky.

Potentially interested in these:

Twice-Dyed Cowl Tricktrouper Crown

I actually had a twice dyed cowl once but I think I accidentally gave it to crim. I've been kicking myself ever since. :' D (and that silence of the lambs skin.. I remember wanting that literal years ago??? was it an old site gem skin..??)

I know the gem serpents have been going ~5kg, and from what I can tell the bg looks to be more around 20kg. Depends on how you value the listed items tbh.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

18kG on the Obsidian Cape? :D

@TheCunningCorvid

18kG on the Obsidian Cape? :D
guWJqa5.gif
@eject sounds decent to me! I'll put you up there in just a sec
@eject sounds decent to me! I'll put you up there in just a sec
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid
I honestly forget but I think it (Silence of the Lambs) might be a custom UMA someone made because I used to buy those a bunch and I never really got into the Swipp Swapping.

I definitely don't think I have anything that totals up to 20kg but I think from what you've picked up--I'd value Silence of the lambs around 1.2kg, the middle three accents around 800-900g a piece, and Short-Circuited at 1kg. The Cowl should be anywhere between 1-2kg and the Tricktrouper Crown 1.35-1.7kg. So on the low end it's a bid of 6,950g to a high end of 8,600 gems. Would you be willing to take them plus another 1kg pure?

EDIT: for the gem serpent, I mean.
@TheCunningCorvid
I honestly forget but I think it (Silence of the Lambs) might be a custom UMA someone made because I used to buy those a bunch and I never really got into the Swipp Swapping.

I definitely don't think I have anything that totals up to 20kg but I think from what you've picked up--I'd value Silence of the lambs around 1.2kg, the middle three accents around 800-900g a piece, and Short-Circuited at 1kg. The Cowl should be anywhere between 1-2kg and the Tricktrouper Crown 1.35-1.7kg. So on the low end it's a bid of 6,950g to a high end of 8,600 gems. Would you be willing to take them plus another 1kg pure?

EDIT: for the gem serpent, I mean.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Ilium honestly, sold. what's your DV ID?
@Ilium honestly, sold. what's your DV ID?
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@SirLeafheart hey hey! just wanted to say I ended up taking a different offer on the gem serpent. That said, I may potentially be interested in straight up buying one or two of the ones I liked if possible? Whether from the ones you offered or the list of likes I had.

Up to you though!
@SirLeafheart hey hey! just wanted to say I ended up taking a different offer on the gem serpent. That said, I may potentially be interested in straight up buying one or two of the ones I liked if possible? Whether from the ones you offered or the list of likes I had.

Up to you though!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

I'd like to make an offer of 15kg on your golden aquarium bg if that sounds alright?
@TheCunningCorvid

I'd like to make an offer of 15kg on your golden aquarium bg if that sounds alright?
@TheCunningCorvid

Yea no problem! Which ones were you thinking of buying? :0c
@TheCunningCorvid

Yea no problem! Which ones were you thinking of buying? :0c
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39