Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] DV KS Items [W] FR/Art
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39
@SirLeafheart that's also okay! xD

But ahhh seems wasp and budgie perch are cheaper in the AH, but what about the moonglows? tbh both.

and did I ask about this one..? I don't think I did.

@SirLeafheart that's also okay! xD

But ahhh seems wasp and budgie perch are cheaper in the AH, but what about the moonglows? tbh both.

and did I ask about this one..? I don't think I did.

jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@LethalLulu how many would you be interested in? o .o One of each or?
@LethalLulu how many would you be interested in? o .o One of each or?
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

For the moonglows I'd let them go for 2kg each since they're currently worn on fandergs and they're pretty old accents.

I can drop WASP down to 600g since I don't have a use for it rn haha.

Skin: Sacrament of Osiris Id sell it for 3kg.

@TheCunningCorvid

For the moonglows I'd let them go for 2kg each since they're currently worn on fandergs and they're pretty old accents.

I can drop WASP down to 600g since I don't have a use for it rn haha.

Skin: Sacrament of Osiris Id sell it for 3kg.

mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart might be the most I've ever spend on a skin but omg I'd love Osiris then.

Annnddd why not the female moonglow?
@SirLeafheart might be the most I've ever spend on a skin but omg I'd love Osiris then.

Annnddd why not the female moonglow?
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

Never go into UMA customs, some stuff go for 10-20kg and then I cry cause I can never afford them; but yea UMAs are a fun dangerous game haha.

I'll send them over :)
@TheCunningCorvid

Never go into UMA customs, some stuff go for 10-20kg and then I cry cause I can never afford them; but yea UMAs are a fun dangerous game haha.

I'll send them over :)
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart put in perspective honestly I'm not too surprised, $30 for something like that as just a general art piece is actually a steal. xD;

but thank youuuuuu
@SirLeafheart put in perspective honestly I'm not too surprised, $30 for something like that as just a general art piece is actually a steal. xD;

but thank youuuuuu
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

I'd want between 3 and 4 of them, actually. I understand if that's too much to ask for, though!
I'd want between 3 and 4 of them, actually. I understand if that's too much to ask for, though!
I swear I posted this already but I guess not.

@Eject would you be willing to replace some of the gems in your offer with art cause holy f I'm loving how you do faceless.

or honestly if you might be willing to add some art on top of current offer that might be an autoaccept haha
I swear I posted this already but I guess not.

@Eject would you be willing to replace some of the gems in your offer with art cause holy f I'm loving how you do faceless.

or honestly if you might be willing to add some art on top of current offer that might be an autoaccept haha
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@LethalLulu like, say.. 2 kelp bowls and 1 pot? Considering each goes for about 40k from what I've seen (120k total), and the lowest on the AH is 105k that miiigghhhttt be doable tbh? I'll see what Eb thinks. That's not a small difference in total price but hMM..
@LethalLulu like, say.. 2 kelp bowls and 1 pot? Considering each goes for about 40k from what I've seen (120k total), and the lowest on the AH is 105k that miiigghhhttt be doable tbh? I'll see what Eb thinks. That's not a small difference in total price but hMM..
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

Feel free to keep it in mind! I'm in no rush at all haha. But yah, I'd be perfectly fine with that, so keep me posted ^^
Feel free to keep it in mind! I'm in no rush at all haha. But yah, I'd be perfectly fine with that, so keep me posted ^^
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39