Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33
Hello! I’d love a reading if possible~
-fantastical creatures tarot
-question: I guess generally about how to balance work and expectations with more fun activities like reading
-Three Card Spread
Hello! I’d love a reading if possible~
-fantastical creatures tarot
-question: I guess generally about how to balance work and expectations with more fun activities like reading
-Three Card Spread
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Embyrs I like your username. It really fits as you're in the Fire Flight :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1OuTh3Fuluk/X1nOPlpj9WI/AAAAAAAAXHc/7h7eUpXWhPIylfrncATh-JPxiDHk-f-NgCLcBGAsYHQ/s500/ilovesushi.jpg[/img] To become more in balance than you currently are you need to be cautious with your work situation, control your playful nature, and accept the material world you live in. The Reading in More Depth THE EMPEROR [i]How to Balance Work[/i] You are currently doing a very good job at balancing your work with the rest of your life. It is both the only upright card and the only Major Arcana in this spread. However, you can't expect your current luck with work to last without caution on your part. SEVEN OF SWORDS (Reversed) [i]How to Balance Reading and other Fun Activities[/i] You are a very playful spirit and so prefer doing things you consider fun. Such as reading. To balance this part of yourself with the other areas of your life, you need to hide it in certain situations. Such as not putting off tasks even though you just want to curl up with a good book. KING OF PENTACLES (Reversed) [i]How to Balance Expectations[/i] You prefer to think of yourself as living in and yet separate from the material plane of existence. You don't like to think of how much your life is determined by the world you live in. To balance various expectations with other areas of your life you need to accept the material plane much more than you currently do.
@Embyrs

I like your username. It really fits as you're in the Fire Flight :)

ilovesushi.jpg

To become more in balance than you currently are you need to be cautious with your work situation, control your playful nature, and accept the material world you live in.

The Reading in More Depth

THE EMPEROR
How to Balance Work
You are currently doing a very good job at balancing your work with the rest of your life. It is both the only upright card and the only Major Arcana in this spread. However, you can't expect your current luck with work to last without caution on your part.

SEVEN OF SWORDS (Reversed)
How to Balance Reading and other Fun Activities
You are a very playful spirit and so prefer doing things you consider fun. Such as reading. To balance this part of yourself with the other areas of your life, you need to hide it in certain situations. Such as not putting off tasks even though you just want to curl up with a good book.

KING OF PENTACLES (Reversed)
How to Balance Expectations
You prefer to think of yourself as living in and yet separate from the material plane of existence. You don't like to think of how much your life is determined by the world you live in. To balance various expectations with other areas of your life you need to accept the material plane much more than you currently do.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Thank you! I’ve used embers or embyrs on all the sites I’ve signed up for for forever so it only made sense that I’d join fire when I joined flightrising. (Plus, my favorite color is orange ><)

Thank you for the reading! It is extremely helpful and spot on.
Thank you! I’ve used embers or embyrs on all the sites I’ve signed up for for forever so it only made sense that I’d join fire when I joined flightrising. (Plus, my favorite color is orange ><)

Thank you for the reading! It is extremely helpful and spot on.
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@jashykins

If you still have a slot open could I please get a 3 card reading with the Wild Unknown Animal Spirit oracle deck? I'm wondering how my creative endeavors will turn out in the near future.

Thank you!
@jashykins

If you still have a slot open could I please get a 3 card reading with the Wild Unknown Animal Spirit oracle deck? I'm wondering how my creative endeavors will turn out in the near future.

Thank you!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@jashykins Pinglist me, please!
@jashykins Pinglist me, please!
@Vardia My dad came over yesterday so I put off your reading one day. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cmP3hCwBSbg/X13K8WiGrII/AAAAAAAAXHs/DP4njlYQaoscidGzfeoJ-0DQ-bP3wX2GgCLcBGAsYHQ/s500/myfavoriteseriesisanimorphs.jpg[/img] While you still need improvement, you have it in you to succeed in whatever creative endeavors you wish to pursue. Just remember to practice daily at whatever creative endeavors you wish to succeed at. The Reading in More Depth SEA SERPENT The reason your creative endeavors are currently being held back is you are too afraid to truly express yourself. Once you allow yourself the freedom to do what you want, you will find your creative endeavors being more successful. FOX You are eager to learn which means you will constantly be changing what kind of creative endeavors you want to pursue. HORSE This card indicates that you will become skilled at whatever creative endeavor you pursue. It also indicates that you can achieve anything. This assumes that you will practice daily at what you want to master. EXTRA -The majority of the cards not being reversed indicates a positive outcome.
@Vardia

My dad came over yesterday so I put off your reading one day.

myfavoriteseriesisanimorphs.jpg

While you still need improvement, you have it in you to succeed in whatever creative endeavors you wish to pursue. Just remember to practice daily at whatever creative endeavors you wish to succeed at.

The Reading in More Depth

SEA SERPENT
The reason your creative endeavors are currently being held back is you are too afraid to truly express yourself. Once you allow yourself the freedom to do what you want, you will find your creative endeavors being more successful.

FOX
You are eager to learn which means you will constantly be changing what kind of creative endeavors you want to pursue.

HORSE
This card indicates that you will become skilled at whatever creative endeavor you pursue. It also indicates that you can achieve anything. This assumes that you will practice daily at what you want to master.

EXTRA
-The majority of the cards not being reversed indicates a positive outcome.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Hello jashykins,
Could I have another card reading?
Hello jashykins,
Could I have another card reading?
@JadeCat

I put you on the Pinglist so you'll be alerted to when more slots open :)
@JadeCat

I put you on the Pinglist so you'll be alerted to when more slots open :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
I have cut back on the number of slots I have opened :)

Hope you're having a great festival! I actually really like the Familiar this time around =D

PING LIST
@CrowHarlequin @ColonelMarian @JadeCat
I have cut back on the number of slots I have opened :)

Hope you're having a great festival! I actually really like the Familiar this time around =D

PING LIST
@CrowHarlequin @ColonelMarian @JadeCat
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins I don't know which deck to choose. Your favorite, maybe?

And can I ask you my question privately?
@jashykins I don't know which deck to choose. Your favorite, maybe?

And can I ask you my question privately?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33