Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 133 134
holy LIGHTWEAVER I JUST CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL AND WHAT-
holy LIGHTWEAVER I JUST CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL AND WHAT-
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
YOOOOOOOO WHAHAHAHAT! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
YOOOOOOOO WHAHAHAHAT!
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
[quote name="Angleshade5" date="2020-09-15 10:30:31" ] Hope this won't disrupt the values of male vs female in the auction house. With males (or females) of some breeds being much more popular and valuable it would be a shame if someone could buy a dragon of the opposite sex and make it look like the preferred artwork. Worry it would make it too easy to breed for/get a Rare gene or Primal dragon of the preferred male/female artwork, takes out some of the challenge of the game. [/quote] @Angleshade5 they noted that in order to be able to list the dragon on the AH or in a CR trade, the dragon has to have its default/original artwork applied. so during the sale, at least, you can't have the toggle applied. not sure if that's what you're talking about here (i know nothing about the larger popularities of breeds or specific combos of traits lol)
Angleshade5 wrote on 2020-09-15 10:30:31:
Hope this won't disrupt the values of male vs female in the auction house. With males (or females) of some breeds being much more popular and valuable it would be a shame if someone could buy a dragon of the opposite sex and make it look like the preferred artwork. Worry it would make it too easy to breed for/get a Rare gene or Primal dragon of the preferred male/female artwork, takes out some of the challenge of the game.

@Angleshade5

they noted that in order to be able to list the dragon on the AH or in a CR trade, the dragon has to have its default/original artwork applied. so during the sale, at least, you can't have the toggle applied. not sure if that's what you're talking about here (i know nothing about the larger popularities of breeds or specific combos of traits lol)
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="Sciencing" date="2020-09-15 09:00:16" ] @Libelle correct! In your example the Coatl would display as male and wear male coatl skins but otherwise be treated by the site as female. [/quote] @Sciencing Thank you so much!
Sciencing wrote on 2020-09-15 09:00:16:
@Libelle correct! In your example the Coatl would display as male and wear male coatl skins but otherwise be treated by the site as female.

@Sciencing Thank you so much!
qiTymVx.png
This Is really nice from you!
Art Is gorgeous too.

I didbt get that... what happens to scroll when you sell the dragon?
This Is really nice from you!
Art Is gorgeous too.

I didbt get that... what happens to scroll when you sell the dragon?
this is such a wonderful update even if i don't think i'll get much use out of it personally :D
this is such a wonderful update even if i don't think i'll get much use out of it personally :D
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
POSE CHANGE SCROLL POSE CHANGE SCROLL POSE CHANGE SCROLL
POSE CHANGE SCROLL POSE CHANGE SCROLL POSE CHANGE SCROLL
dbn3d3m-a8980323-202d-4065-a90e-710aa92edd42.gif he/him
maid of hope
fr+8
SCROLL THAT CASTS TRANS YOUR GENDER THANK YOU STAFF [emoji=coatl love size=1] Now my trans dragon can look like I want them to aaaa!
SCROLL THAT CASTS TRANS YOUR GENDER THANK YOU STAFF

Now my trans dragon can look like I want them to aaaa!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Wonderful addition to the game [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Wonderful addition to the game
E5NiyJY.png
Im sorry but Pinkerton looks ugly!

Silhouette scroll is really good though
Im sorry but Pinkerton looks ugly!

Silhouette scroll is really good though
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png