Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | half-life vr but the ai is self-aware
1 2 3
hi I'm late but I thought it was hilarious, loved it :+)

I'd never heard of wayne and his crew before, I started watching it because I'm a half life fan, but I was so impressed by what they did that I've checked out all their stuff now. the fax stream and simpsons streams were something else man, best streamer on twitch imho
hi I'm late but I thought it was hilarious, loved it :+)

I'd never heard of wayne and his crew before, I started watching it because I'm a half life fan, but I was so impressed by what they did that I've checked out all their stuff now. the fax stream and simpsons streams were something else man, best streamer on twitch imho
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
ah yes, my new hyperfixation and source of my newest biggest comfort character (benry. it's benry. i don't even know how it happened) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f5fe9e2bf0cf59c9f512a5732f064d4f/fb4d99a9c1234c8a-38/s250x400/c79b732dd56be12ac27b9a5316d87ea55057007d.png[/img][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1f0a722e343b2b25793a0350ec717d86/4432502ba83ecb5c-53/s250x400/d9754dfc6c83d52e58965cc77779793c55cc65f7.png[/img]
ah yes, my new hyperfixation and source of my newest biggest comfort character (benry. it's benry. i don't even know how it happened)

c79b732dd56be12ac27b9a5316d87ea55057007d.pngd9754dfc6c83d52e58965cc77779793c55cc65f7.png

All I know about this series is that Benrey is the new Tumblr Sexyman on the block.
All I know about this series is that Benrey is the new Tumblr Sexyman on the block.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
gordon FEETMAN

sdjjkdss ive been obsessed. actually havent watched the final episode yet but agghgh i am LOVING the non-stop benry hitting on gordon. ship. i can also never look at a can of sunkist the same.

basically hlvrai is great and i need fandragons and i need them now
gordon FEETMAN

sdjjkdss ive been obsessed. actually havent watched the final episode yet but agghgh i am LOVING the non-stop benry hitting on gordon. ship. i can also never look at a can of sunkist the same.

basically hlvrai is great and i need fandragons and i need them now
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
never played half life before so had no clue what it was but I loved the first episode. I'm planning on watching more tonight once I finish some homework.

My favorite quote thus far:
"Don't shoot me." "AAAAAAAAA-"

edit: clarity. im tired and accounting is melting my brain
never played half life before so had no clue what it was but I loved the first episode. I'm planning on watching more tonight once I finish some homework.

My favorite quote thus far:
"Don't shoot me." "AAAAAAAAA-"

edit: clarity. im tired and accounting is melting my brain
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
[quote name="KitchenSink" date="2020-09-11 13:29:51" ] I'd never heard of wayne and his crew before, I started watching it because I'm a half life fan, but I was so impressed by what they did that I've checked out all their stuff now. the fax stream and simpsons streams were something else man, best streamer on twitch imho[/quote] I'm the same way! I watched it originally because I was looking up HL videos and it kept popping up. I'm glad that I watched it though, because I found it very funny and I'd say that I'm definitely a fan of it. I think that Dr. Coomer is my favorite character, but they're all great. Personally, my favorite episode is Act 4 Part 1. Does anyone else share the interpretation that Benrey is/used to be a normal person who got possessed (somewhat unsuccessfully) by an otherworldy being? It would explain why he acts like a normal confused guy one second and choatic and bizzare the next. There's also the scene where they kill the skeleton and Benrey suddenly acts kind to Gordon (I think it's at the end of Act 3). I also just think that the idea of someone being possessed by their own skeleton to be funny and terrifying. @QhaZomb Did you make that art? It looks pretty good. :0 I made this fanart of ACT 4 Part 2. [img]http://i.imgur.com/crGUGiB.jpg[/img]
KitchenSink wrote on 2020-09-11 13:29:51:

I'm the same way! I watched it originally because I was looking up HL videos and it kept popping up. I'm glad that I watched it though, because I found it very funny and I'd say that I'm definitely a fan of it. I think that Dr. Coomer is my favorite character, but they're all great. Personally, my favorite episode is Act 4 Part 1.

Does anyone else share the interpretation that Benrey is/used to be a normal person who got possessed (somewhat unsuccessfully) by an otherworldy being? It would explain why he acts like a normal confused guy one second and choatic and bizzare the next. There's also the scene where they kill the skeleton and Benrey suddenly acts kind to Gordon (I think it's at the end of Act 3). I also just think that the idea of someone being possessed by their own skeleton to be funny and terrifying.

@QhaZomb Did you make that art? It looks pretty good. :0

I made this fanart of ACT 4 Part 2.
crGUGiB.jpg
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
Gordon, I'm full-

yessssss!!!!

just finished this series with my partner and we love it!!!

absolutely gonna get a dr. coomer fan dragon sometime soon ;u;

Gordon, I'm full-

yessssss!!!!

just finished this series with my partner and we love it!!!

absolutely gonna get a dr. coomer fan dragon sometime soon ;u;

tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
@kragnes i did! and i got more where that came from >:3 [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/48c9850eac968d2dfd5849515f189f34/4f6af21ed7731880-c0/s1280x1920/54e859538f00f0537a43ac49cd5856fc8eada1b9.png[/img] in addition to drawn art, i'm also writing a body swap fanfic, "Half Life VR but it's Freaky Friday", because the trope/scenario of two characters with vastly different biology suddenly switching bodies is too amusing and interesting to me
@kragnes

i did! and i got more where that came from >:3

54e859538f00f0537a43ac49cd5856fc8eada1b9.png

in addition to drawn art, i'm also writing a body swap fanfic, "Half Life VR but it's Freaky Friday", because the trope/scenario of two characters with vastly different biology suddenly switching bodies is too amusing and interesting to me
@QhaZomb Your art is so rad! I love the colors, and the subtle skeletons in the background. I genuinely don’t know what to say because that looks so cool! Holy crap!!

I’m glad that you have a deviantart acct so that I can stare at your art some more, lol. I’m 100% down with that story premise. I’m 10billion% gonna read that fic; I love alien bio stuff.
@QhaZomb Your art is so rad! I love the colors, and the subtle skeletons in the background. I genuinely don’t know what to say because that looks so cool! Holy crap!!

I’m glad that you have a deviantart acct so that I can stare at your art some more, lol. I’m 100% down with that story premise. I’m 10billion% gonna read that fic; I love alien bio stuff.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
We love the funny halved lifes youtube show!! For real though, I love it so much and have been hyper fixing so hard haha. I mean, it's pushed me fully into getting into half-life and I plan on playing the games once I have enough for em. Plus, wayne and co are super funny and I now have a bunch of new streamers to watch [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] I wanna make fandragons but get so distracted when it comes to that stuff specifically and idk why. I'm also (semi) working on a shippy fic that has evolved into an entire au because my self control is very minimal :pensive: I love the idea of benry being kinda possessed by the skeleton because it sets up for angst which I am a sucker for- but I love aliens and eldritch beings so much that's always where my brain goes Have fun with this mini essay lol I got really excited when I saw this thread ajdhjdg
We love the funny halved lifes youtube show!!

For real though, I love it so much and have been hyper fixing so hard haha. I mean, it's pushed me fully into getting into half-life and I plan on playing the games once I have enough for em. Plus, wayne and co are super funny and I now have a bunch of new streamers to watch

I wanna make fandragons but get so distracted when it comes to that stuff specifically and idk why. I'm also (semi) working on a shippy fic that has evolved into an entire au because my self control is very minimal :pensive:

I love the idea of benry being kinda possessed by the skeleton because it sets up for angst which I am a sucker for- but I love aliens and eldritch beings so much that's always where my brain goes

Have fun with this mini essay lol I got really excited when I saw this thread ajdhjdg
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
1 2 3