Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2020
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62
Awwwww, stuffed animal dragons. <3
Awwwww, stuffed animal dragons. <3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Yesyesyess! New genes are amazing <3
Yesyesyess! New genes are amazing <3
The new genes look awesome! Great potential for ragdoll-esque characters [emoji=mirror love size=1]
The new genes look awesome! Great potential for ragdoll-esque characters
The Withereye Clan welcomes you...
oh my god those genes are delightful
oh my god those genes are delightful
YAY! Genes I'm excited about *u*
YAY! Genes I'm excited about *u*
AAAA those are some beautiful skins :0
AAAA those are some beautiful skins :0
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
idk if someone already said it but....... stitched/patchwork/keel kinda looks like plush with feathers/cotton sticking out.... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=59&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=53&winggene=59&wings=44&auth=fc697f541c18557beb8ce702bd541490caa7fd4f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] peach/ivory/maize
idk if someone already said it but....... stitched/patchwork/keel kinda looks like plush with feathers/cotton sticking out....
dragon?age=1&body=105&bodygene=59&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=53&winggene=59&wings=44&auth=fc697f541c18557beb8ce702bd541490caa7fd4f&dummyext=prev.png
peach/ivory/maize
what do i put in here
The genes are kinda...strange? Like they aren't organic anymore so it's weird to think how it works
The genes are kinda...strange? Like they aren't organic anymore so it's weird to think how it works
GJ4HbdE.gif
I AM IN LOVE
I AM IN LOVE
tumblr_inline_pkbeqpAL591tp8wp9_75sq.png lett
uce
Ender
Any Prns
+3 FRT
@Glaciarie well think about it like this - theyre from baldwin, lorewise you could make it a brewing accident, or someone put them together from scratch after an accident when you combine it with more organic looking genes (ive seen some with just the wings, i think that'd be interesting, like you have a dragon with makeshift wings after something caused them to lose theirs)

it's all about how you interpret it really! there's lots of interesting things to do with it, i feel
@Glaciarie well think about it like this - theyre from baldwin, lorewise you could make it a brewing accident, or someone put them together from scratch after an accident when you combine it with more organic looking genes (ive seen some with just the wings, i think that'd be interesting, like you have a dragon with makeshift wings after something caused them to lose theirs)

it's all about how you interpret it really! there's lots of interesting things to do with it, i feel
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62