Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2020
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62
Aaaaa stitched and patchwork are so cuuuuute DX
Aaaaa stitched and patchwork are so cuuuuute DX
Personally not a huge fan of the new genes. Compared to the other ones we have, this looks the most "artificial" to me. The other ones could arguably be patterns found in nature, while this one doesn't seem plausible at all.

However, I'm sure this will find its niche and people will come out with some real nice dragons!
Personally not a huge fan of the new genes. Compared to the other ones we have, this looks the most "artificial" to me. The other ones could arguably be patterns found in nature, while this one doesn't seem plausible at all.

However, I'm sure this will find its niche and people will come out with some real nice dragons!
uCR5SCW.png
*goes to scrying workshop*
Z1RkWWM.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2020-09-11 12:17:13" ] Personally not a huge fan of the new genes. Compared to the other ones we have, this looks the most "artificial" to me. The other ones could arguably be patterns found in nature, while this one doesn't seem plausible at all. However, I'm sure this will find its niche and people will come out with some real nice dragons! [/quote] I think artificial was the point. Honestly the 'realism' of capsule bothers me more. I like the look of it on a lot of things, but it's like.. where's the organs and why is it all seethrough.
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2020-09-11 12:17:13:

I think artificial was the point.
Honestly the 'realism' of capsule bothers me more. I like the look of it on a lot of things, but it's like.. where's the organs and why is it all seethrough.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
[quote name="KiranaWolfe6" date="2020-09-11 12:49:28" ] *goes to scrying workshop* [/quote] [center][font=courier new][color=#005a73]*crying not scrying :(
KiranaWolfe6 wrote on 2020-09-11 12:49:28:
*crying

not scrying :(
I'm SO HYPED for the new genes, they're soooo cool!!
I'm SO HYPED for the new genes, they're soooo cool!!
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
I love the new genes, they're adorable!
I love the new genes, they're adorable!
!! signature under construction !!
I need a doll for my lair
I need a doll for my lair
35326_s.gif
The potential for the new genes is incredible. I'm definitely getting some spooky doll dragons djfdsdjfdjd
The potential for the new genes is incredible. I'm definitely getting some spooky doll dragons djfdsdjfdjd
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png