Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elemental Allegiance....
1 2 3
Started in Plague, moved to Water, now in Ice. Back in 2015 I was edgy and cool and loved red, so I naturally picked Plague. Returned from a long hiatus and moved to Water for the aesthetics, 6 months later I simply wasn’t vibing any more so I’m now in Ice indefinitely. I love Ice, I can’t believe I didn’t pick it when I first joined, considering I am obsessed with everything winter related. The aesthetic is *chefs kiss* perfect for me. Everyone in Ice is super awesome, I live for the organization and spreadsheets for everything, I couldn’t feel anymore at home ;0; <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2658849#post_2658849][img]https://i.imgur.com/NRtIDGf.png[/img][/url][/center]
Started in Plague, moved to Water, now in Ice.

Back in 2015 I was edgy and cool and loved red, so I naturally picked Plague. Returned from a long hiatus and moved to Water for the aesthetics, 6 months later I simply wasn’t vibing any more so I’m now in Ice indefinitely.

I love Ice, I can’t believe I didn’t pick it when I first joined, considering I am obsessed with everything winter related. The aesthetic is *chefs kiss* perfect for me. Everyone in Ice is super awesome, I live for the organization and spreadsheets for everything, I couldn’t feel anymore at home ;0; <3
NRtIDGf.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Thank you all so much! Your info/comments helped me out quite a bit in my decision
Thank you all so much! Your info/comments helped me out quite a bit in my decision
I loved the arcane community but couldn't handle those eyes. Now I'm in plague because financially its the best for me.
I loved the arcane community but couldn't handle those eyes. Now I'm in plague because financially its the best for me.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Started in Shadow, will die in Shadow.

Have been really tempted by Lightning... but nope, Shadow is where my heart is at~
Started in Shadow, will die in Shadow.

Have been really tempted by Lightning... but nope, Shadow is where my heart is at~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
When I first started playing FR, after a month I wanted to switch flights. I was literally about to do it when I remembered my nests were full and I couldn't. Don't remember when I hatched my nests, but at that time flight didn't really matter and I just wanted to switch because the eyes were a little too bright and everything felt a little "meh" to me back then. Anyway, I never really ended up doing it.

And I am so glad that happened, because I've had some amazing experiences in Lightning. This flight, ultimately, is what kept me on this site and led me to the amazing FR friends I have today. And many, many of the things I do here, from actually posting on the forums to just being super involved in dom (All but two of my permas are either fodder breeders, fodder trainers, or fodder saves. Except for this other one, she's the dominance mascot.) have happened because of this. I'm not sure how much I vibed with my flight when I started, but I'm never leaving it now.

...Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
When I first started playing FR, after a month I wanted to switch flights. I was literally about to do it when I remembered my nests were full and I couldn't. Don't remember when I hatched my nests, but at that time flight didn't really matter and I just wanted to switch because the eyes were a little too bright and everything felt a little "meh" to me back then. Anyway, I never really ended up doing it.

And I am so glad that happened, because I've had some amazing experiences in Lightning. This flight, ultimately, is what kept me on this site and led me to the amazing FR friends I have today. And many, many of the things I do here, from actually posting on the forums to just being super involved in dom (All but two of my permas are either fodder breeders, fodder trainers, or fodder saves. Except for this other one, she's the dominance mascot.) have happened because of this. I'm not sure how much I vibed with my flight when I started, but I'm never leaving it now.

...Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
I started in Plague, and never left. Of all the Flights, I jive best with Plague's lore and aesthetic. Also, Mirrors are my favorite breed.

I briefly considered moving to Earth, since I heard nice things about the community and it probably comes closer to my preferred aesthetic. Not going to lie, I also liked the idea of having Dom more often. But I can't bring myself to leave.
I started in Plague, and never left. Of all the Flights, I jive best with Plague's lore and aesthetic. Also, Mirrors are my favorite breed.

I briefly considered moving to Earth, since I heard nice things about the community and it probably comes closer to my preferred aesthetic. Not going to lie, I also liked the idea of having Dom more often. But I can't bring myself to leave.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I started in Shadow almost 6 years ago. Moved to Light, Lightning, back to Shadow, and now in Fire. I feel like Fire fits me and my aesthetic the most, though I moved mostly for lore sake.
I started in Shadow almost 6 years ago. Moved to Light, Lightning, back to Shadow, and now in Fire. I feel like Fire fits me and my aesthetic the most, though I moved mostly for lore sake.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Started in Shadow because personality and PURPLE!!! and became frustrated with Dominance.

We're such a large flight that an organized movement becmes difficult.

So i moved to earth because the neutral eye color tends not to clash, and I liked Earthshaker's themes of loneliness and having "Dragonhome" as the name of a dragon land seems fitting.

Also like we win dominance every other week.
Started in Shadow because personality and PURPLE!!! and became frustrated with Dominance.

We're such a large flight that an organized movement becmes difficult.

So i moved to earth because the neutral eye color tends not to clash, and I liked Earthshaker's themes of loneliness and having "Dragonhome" as the name of a dragon land seems fitting.

Also like we win dominance every other week.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2 3