Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Keelhaul’s Skins
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88
@Keelhaul I'd love to be added to your pinglist
@Keelhaul I'd love to be added to your pinglist
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Keelhaul
slot for shattered seraph please
@Keelhaul
slot for shattered seraph please
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Keelhaul Slot for shattered seraph please? c:
@Keelhaul Slot for shattered seraph please? c:
@Keelhaul

What's the status on Babylon? Also, I asked to be switched to a treasure slot a couple weeks ago ^^
@Keelhaul

What's the status on Babylon? Also, I asked to be switched to a treasure slot a couple weeks ago ^^
4MKDoae.png
Hi! I asked for a slot for Babylon a couple weeks ago, just wanted to ask if it's still available?

I also asked about a copy of Calypte & just wanted to let you know that I've finally gathered the 4kg for it, so you can set up a PA, if you're still willing to sell it? ^^

Thanks!
Hi! I asked for a slot for Babylon a couple weeks ago, just wanted to ask if it's still available?

I also asked about a copy of Calypte & just wanted to let you know that I've finally gathered the 4kg for it, so you can set up a PA, if you're still willing to sell it? ^^

Thanks!
[ SHE / HER; + 9 HOURS ]

jjdT089.gif
@rubaiyat I submitted the last two rounds of Babylon yesterday so your copy should be arriving soon once they’re approved! As for Calypte, I’ll set up a PA right now!
@rubaiyat I submitted the last two rounds of Babylon yesterday so your copy should be arriving soon once they’re approved! As for Calypte, I’ll set up a PA right now!
Clan Lore
Great, thank you so much! ^^
Great, thank you so much! ^^
[ SHE / HER; + 9 HOURS ]

jjdT089.gif
@Keelhaul
Hello! I'm not sure if you saw my last message, but could I please change my slot for Ranchu to a treasure slot? Thanks so much! c:
@Keelhaul
Hello! I'm not sure if you saw my last message, but could I please change my slot for Ranchu to a treasure slot? Thanks so much! c:
[quote name="Euclidean" date="2020-09-02 11:49:43" ] @Keelhaul What's the status on Babylon? Also, I asked to be switched to a treasure slot a couple weeks ago ^^ [/quote] Saw the update you gave Rubaiyat; could you update my slot to treasure?
Euclidean wrote on 2020-09-02 11:49:43:
@Keelhaul

Saw the update you gave Rubaiyat; could you update my slot to treasure?
4MKDoae.png
@euclidean sure thing, your slot’s been changed to treasure!
@euclidean sure thing, your slot’s been changed to treasure!
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88