Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Perfect Lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
just missing two genes and im set for now
just missing two genes and im set for now
Mine would be full of permababy primals bred to match their respective flight's aesthetic. Then maybe a bunch of G1s- I really like the ones that are xyz but match when you gene them with those genes that have multiple colors, yknow? blend/fade, poison/toxin, ect
Mine would be full of permababy primals bred to match their respective flight's aesthetic. Then maybe a bunch of G1s- I really like the ones that are xyz but match when you gene them with those genes that have multiple colors, yknow? blend/fade, poison/toxin, ect
My lair would be filled with my dream dragons and Halloween themed dragons all trained up to level 25 and fully stoned. I would also have all of my lair slots unlocked with plenty of space for more dragons to train up or space to breed hatchlings would be really nice too.
My lair would be filled with my dream dragons and Halloween themed dragons all trained up to level 25 and fully stoned. I would also have all of my lair slots unlocked with plenty of space for more dragons to train up or space to breed hatchlings would be really nice too.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
all of my dragons are gened and i have lots of lair space. that's it. i'm too indecisive to narrow it down any more
all of my dragons are gened and i have lots of lair space. that's it. i'm too indecisive to narrow it down any more
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Tbh mine would be completed lore and all my dragons are gened. I'd also love to get a G1 imp but thats never happening lol
Tbh mine would be completed lore and all my dragons are gened. I'd also love to get a G1 imp but thats never happening lol
AH
to actually have proper, cohesive written lore
to actually have proper, cohesive written lore
@Wriothesley | FR + 8 | Dragon Sales | 55627404.png
it would be full of halloween/forest spirit g1s, fully statted and stoned with lore
it would be full of halloween/forest spirit g1s, fully statted and stoned with lore

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
G1s with matching aesthetics and with actually coded and finished bios :'D
G1s with matching aesthetics and with actually coded and finished bios :'D
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
Mine would have finished lore with pretty made-from-scratch bio templates
Mine would have finished lore with pretty made-from-scratch bio templates
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
gen 1 lair with a neon vaporwave aes, all decked out with lore, art, and a funky uma
gen 1 lair with a neon vaporwave aes, all decked out with lore, art, and a funky uma
"link • ufology
they/he/she
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9