Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Perfect Lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Eh? I dun need to perfect.
I love my messy work in progress : ) (but that's like me, so there you go!)
I do look forward to having two important dergs there and cleaning some out.
Eh? I dun need to perfect.
I love my messy work in progress : ) (but that's like me, so there you go!)
I do look forward to having two important dergs there and cleaning some out.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
All of my dragons have lore, a cohesive aesthetic, some art, and (if lucky) are 1st gens.
All of my dragons have lore, a cohesive aesthetic, some art, and (if lucky) are 1st gens.
o1jrXWY.png
Uhh...

lore.
Uhh...

lore.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
A lair and hibden entirely full of Mirrors.
Preferably all level 25, with lore. That's the dream!
A lair and hibden entirely full of Mirrors.
Preferably all level 25, with lore. That's the dream!
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
Actual written lore, custom UMAs for most if not all of my dragons, holding up to a certain aesthetic
Actual written lore, custom UMAs for most if not all of my dragons, holding up to a certain aesthetic
My perfect lair would consist of all dragons with an id of 6 digit and lower. All scattered info my perfect colors, all dressed up, all have accents and lore How I would feed 999,999 dragons is a different story [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2]
My perfect lair would consist of all dragons with an id of 6 digit and lower. All scattered info my perfect colors, all dressed up, all have accents and lore

How I would feed 999,999 dragons is a different story
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
i just want the special eyes like multi and primal on few of my permas, being able to customize those that would be enough <:I
my lair is perfect for me atm, as soon as i get rid of the fiona fodder tab when i awaken the familiars
i just want the special eyes like multi and primal on few of my permas, being able to customize those that would be enough <:I
my lair is perfect for me atm, as soon as i get rid of the fiona fodder tab when i awaken the familiars
Rusted Crown
Primal gen 1s... Primal gen 1s everywhere...
Primal gen 1s... Primal gen 1s everywhere...
disregarding all emotional attachment (in reality i could literally never do this, i could never rid myself of my favorite dragons of other breeds.) i would probably want a mono ridgeback lair. probably all female ridgebacks, my one (yes, one) active ridgeback would be a good example of dragons to expect in that dream world. it wouldn't be COMPLETELY monochrome.
disregarding all emotional attachment (in reality i could literally never do this, i could never rid myself of my favorite dragons of other breeds.) i would probably want a mono ridgeback lair. probably all female ridgebacks, my one (yes, one) active ridgeback would be a good example of dragons to expect in that dream world. it wouldn't be COMPLETELY monochrome.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
My lair/den is good the way it is.
My lair/den is good the way it is.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9