Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Item Codes
1 2
So I can't make items appear with the [item=itemname] code? am i doing something wrong? Or is it simply not loading for me?
So I can't make items appear with the code? am i doing something wrong? Or is it simply not loading for me?
NLdJQtw.png
What code are you using? It should be like this: [code] [item=shimmering pinecone] [/code] to get this: [item=shimmering pinecone]
What code are you using? It should be like this:
Code:
[item=shimmering pinecone]

to get this:

Shimmering Pinecone
@RavageAndRot BBCode for items: [code][item=Winter Wolf Cape][/code] [item=Winter Wolf Cape] BBCode for skins/accent: [code][skin=25936][/code] [skin=25936] (ID number for skin is found in the title of popup window that appears when you click on it to preview it on your dragons.) Hope this helps!
@RavageAndRot

BBCode for items:
Code:
[item=Winter Wolf Cape]
Winter Wolf Cape

BBCode for skins/accent:
Code:
[skin=25936]

(ID number for skin is found in the title of popup window that appears when you click on it to preview it on your dragons.)

Hope this helps!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="Neffi" date="2018-02-26 08:58:44" ] [/quote] OH it's written out, not one word! Thank you so much! Test: [item=Unhatched Plague Egg]
Neffi wrote on 2018-02-26 08:58:44:

OH it's written out, not one word! Thank you so much!

Test:
Unhatched Plague Egg
NLdJQtw.png
it wont work for me?
it wont work for me?
@lanjay

It would help if you included exactly what you are trying to use. You need to use the exact same name including spaces.

What are you trying to post?
@lanjay

It would help if you included exactly what you are trying to use. You need to use the exact same name including spaces.

What are you trying to post?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
codes other people post. like seaweed?
codes other people post. like seaweed?
@lanjay Like this: [code][item=EXACT NAME][/code] Examples: [code][item=seaweed unicorn mane][/code] [item=seaweed unicorn mane] For skins and accents it works better with the skin code since names for skins are not unique: [code][skin=SKINID][/code] [skin=33208] Does that help?
@lanjay

Like this:
Code:
[item=EXACT NAME]

Examples:
Code:
[item=seaweed unicorn mane]

Seaweed Unicorn Mane

For skins and accents it works better with the skin code since names for skins are not unique:
Code:
[skin=SKINID]

Does that help?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
thx u
thx u
how exactly would I do this for a vista tho? Put vista where item would go?
how exactly would I do this for a vista tho? Put vista where item would go?
Bopity boopy I've just learned how to get to this little area right here
things i like to collect
1 2