Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dang... thanks joxar!!
1 2 3
I got the Arcane Halo, which I'd been low-key wanting for my totally-not-a-Flight-rep Arcane dragon.

Most of the time, I don't get anything too exciting, but I missed a good many fests, so I feel it's still worth it to buy a crate and see what's inside. If nothing else, I get the token, which is useful for me.
I got the Arcane Halo, which I'd been low-key wanting for my totally-not-a-Flight-rep Arcane dragon.

Most of the time, I don't get anything too exciting, but I missed a good many fests, so I feel it's still worth it to buy a crate and see what's inside. If nothing else, I get the token, which is useful for me.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I got this vista from Joxar I thought it looked so cool :3 Thanks Joxar. I always forget to get stuff from them T^T
I got this vista from Joxar I thought it looked so cool :3 Thanks Joxar. I always forget to get stuff from them T^T
i got this sprite recolor. if i needed it id just buy it from joxar. [item=ichor nymph]
i got this sprite recolor. if i needed it id just buy it from joxar.
Ichor Nymph
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
A [item=vista: icewarden]. I immediately equipped it since I thought it was junk, but apparently they're actually pretty pricey? So oops, I guess.
A Vista: Icewarden . I immediately equipped it since I thought it was junk, but apparently they're actually pretty pricey? So oops, I guess.
umLF6oK.gif Jack / Dawn
Any pronouns!
FR+9
what a great get! i got an enduring goblin this fest from my joxar box [item= enduring goblin]
what a great get!

i got an enduring goblin this fest from my joxar box

Enduring Goblin
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Ahhh, lucky!

I got two familiars.
Ahhh, lucky!

I got two familiars.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
light halo! because I already had enough, I could sell it for an insane amount of currency.
light halo! because I already had enough, I could sell it for an insane amount of currency.
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
he keeps on giving me the joxar recoloured familiars, if I wanted them I would have bought them but thanks anyways -

once he gave me magic cards right after I bought some from the AH, and I sold it in a rage, despite the fact that I love magic cards.
I never really use prismatic tokens either

i missed quite a lot of fests this year, I've only been in time for flameforgers and trickmurk.

My favourite thing from joxar would be the spirit of arcane,,
he keeps on giving me the joxar recoloured familiars, if I wanted them I would have bought them but thanks anyways -

once he gave me magic cards right after I bought some from the AH, and I sold it in a rage, despite the fact that I love magic cards.
I never really use prismatic tokens either

i missed quite a lot of fests this year, I've only been in time for flameforgers and trickmurk.

My favourite thing from joxar would be the spirit of arcane,,
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
for the past two months I got some skins along with apparel items from previous fests (and that Spirit of Wind last June) then this month all I got was [item= forest's edge vines] plus the token it's fine tho, at least it looks good on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59888316]Sarynth[/url]
for the past two months I got some skins along with apparel items from previous fests (and that Spirit of Wind last June) then this month all I got was Forest's Edge Vines plus the token

it's fine tho, at least it looks good on Sarynth
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
1 2 3