Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 3162 3163
@Kiena Thanks, I have been wondering that and I have been hoarding the minerals.
@Kiena Thanks, I have been wondering that and I have been hoarding the minerals.
Sliverfire.png
@SmaugsTreasure - Just to add to that - they add new Swipp Swaps all the time, so something you thought was useless may end up in a Swap you really want! (*shakes fist at Cindershrooms*)
@SmaugsTreasure - Just to add to that - they add new Swipp Swaps all the time, so something you thought was useless may end up in a Swap you really want! (*shakes fist at Cindershrooms*)
I don't know if this has been asked before, so sorry if it has!

Is it usual to receive no loot upon winning a coliseum monster battle? It happens to me about 1/3 of the time - And sometimes I'm not sure if I'm actually not getting anything or if the images are just not showing up under the 'Loot' area...

It also happens in areas that I'm that I'm at/below the level of and 'over' the level for, so I didn't think that being a higher level was the issue.
I don't know if this has been asked before, so sorry if it has!

Is it usual to receive no loot upon winning a coliseum monster battle? It happens to me about 1/3 of the time - And sometimes I'm not sure if I'm actually not getting anything or if the images are just not showing up under the 'Loot' area...

It also happens in areas that I'm that I'm at/below the level of and 'over' the level for, so I didn't think that being a higher level was the issue.
zdgs.jpg
+17 FR time
Heya!

Quite some time ago, I found a spreadsheet which made Coli way better to farm for me.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiSDmjqP-WQqdHB1eU9fU25LelFyazAtSWRkT0Nzc0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

The thing is that it still lacks some new monsters and stuff, so I've been searching the original topic to see if it's still updated or something.
Anyone know which topic that was? I skimmed through the pinned post in the guideforum but couldnt find it.

@missdragoness
That is normal. I don't get loot all the time too
Heya!

Quite some time ago, I found a spreadsheet which made Coli way better to farm for me.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiSDmjqP-WQqdHB1eU9fU25LelFyazAtSWRkT0Nzc0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

The thing is that it still lacks some new monsters and stuff, so I've been searching the original topic to see if it's still updated or something.
Anyone know which topic that was? I skimmed through the pinned post in the guideforum but couldnt find it.

@missdragoness
That is normal. I don't get loot all the time too
yAEXdRe.png
Thanks EchoesAbove!

Gah! It's quite annoying to have won a battle by the skin of your teeth and receive nothing for it! *Huffs* Ah well can't be helped.
Thanks EchoesAbove!

Gah! It's quite annoying to have won a battle by the skin of your teeth and receive nothing for it! *Huffs* Ah well can't be helped.
zdgs.jpg
+17 FR time
I know that even I myself asked this earlier butt...

I pre-ordered some accents that were submitted on 18 and 20th of last month, and they still haven't been sent back as approved or unapproved to the sellers. Any idea when I could expect to hear of them? I know the approval time is a bit long now but almost four weekkss already? I thought it'd take max 2 or 3 bwaaahhh. *impatient*
I know that even I myself asked this earlier butt...

I pre-ordered some accents that were submitted on 18 and 20th of last month, and they still haven't been sent back as approved or unapproved to the sellers. Any idea when I could expect to hear of them? I know the approval time is a bit long now but almost four weekkss already? I thought it'd take max 2 or 3 bwaaahhh. *impatient*
LIo8D8G.gif
@EchoesAbove - It's not a spreadsheet, but you can use my tool, which I'm currently updating. The first mode makes a chart per zone that tells you how much STR you need per monster. The second is a damage calculator for all the skills. The third is a chart by zone of all the monster stats.

Not sure where the spreadsheet thread is, sorry.

[EDIT]: Actually, I found it. It's linked here.
@EchoesAbove - It's not a spreadsheet, but you can use my tool, which I'm currently updating. The first mode makes a chart per zone that tells you how much STR you need per monster. The second is a damage calculator for all the skills. The third is a chart by zone of all the monster stats.

Not sure where the spreadsheet thread is, sorry.

[EDIT]: Actually, I found it. It's linked here.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@goldenbeetle: Asked the artists? Approval time can vary greatly, according to tumblr posts of users it can take over a month.

@sylvandyr: thats just perfect too =) Thanks a lot!
@goldenbeetle: Asked the artists? Approval time can vary greatly, according to tumblr posts of users it can take over a month.

@sylvandyr: thats just perfect too =) Thanks a lot!
yAEXdRe.png
@EchoesAbove - If you want the spreadsheet too, I juuuust edited my previous post. I dug up the thread in the Guides forum. :)
@EchoesAbove - If you want the spreadsheet too, I juuuust edited my previous post. I dug up the thread in the Guides forum. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Maki, tickets are handled in the order they are submitted to us, and we are working hard to complete them as quickly as possible. Some issues warrant longer investigations than others, so we appreciate your patience while we look into your issue. Thanks!
@Maki, tickets are handled in the order they are submitted to us, and we are working hard to complete them as quickly as possible. Some issues warrant longer investigations than others, so we appreciate your patience while we look into your issue. Thanks!
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 3162 3163