Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you known for on fr?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Probably for posting too many dragons in Dragon Share and for having a different avatar each week :P

And maybe a few people will recognise the art I make.
Probably for posting too many dragons in Dragon Share and for having a different avatar each week :P

And maybe a few people will recognise the art I make.
NRIoOfa.png
probably the weird skins i make sometimes. i should do more of these
probably the weird skins i make sometimes. i should do more of these
The most consistent thing i do is take hiatuses
Always crawl back to fr tho bc i can never stop playing entirely
The most consistent thing i do is take hiatuses
Always crawl back to fr tho bc i can never stop playing entirely
she/her
fr time
if anyone knows please tell me
if anyone knows please tell me
193.png
194.png
5198.png
I think I've gained at least a little bit of notoriety for my two absolutely feral scatter projects, one of which hit 221 scatters before completion and the other which hit 196.

Besides that though, I'd have to say my lair. I have a relatively cohesive aesthetic G1 lair with a lot of lore lmao, so I think and hope I'm a little bit recognizable for that.
I think I've gained at least a little bit of notoriety for my two absolutely feral scatter projects, one of which hit 221 scatters before completion and the other which hit 196.

Besides that though, I'd have to say my lair. I have a relatively cohesive aesthetic G1 lair with a lot of lore lmao, so I think and hope I'm a little bit recognizable for that.
9CxYF0H.png
[quote name="@Ragnarok42" date="2020-08-20 06:56:35" ] being annoying or vaguely unlikeable in a way no one can quite pin down or something idk also that time someone made a spam campaign around that dumb shade god au i made and ruined it for everyone and i ended up having to deal with the fallout of their behavior ........ possibly also breeding cornflower/caribbean/lapis because i've had people ask me about them directly like 4 different times so far [/quote] Really? I thought you were known for stuff like the Phoatlshop thread. I don't think anyone here actually thinks you're unlikeable at all. Don't beat yourself up about crap that isn't your fault. You're a really cool person from what I've seen on the forums, and none of what that user did was in your control. Also @ everyone saying you're known for being annoying: FOR CHRIST'S SAKE STOP BEATING YOURSELVES UP. You're all lovely additions to the community, whether you're well known or not. Trust me when I say that you might not be important to many people, but goddamn it you're important to me. You're not annoying, I promise. Now go and get yourselves some self love.
@Ragnarok42 wrote on 2020-08-20 06:56:35:
being annoying or vaguely unlikeable in a way no one can quite pin down or something idk

also that time someone made a spam campaign around that dumb shade god au i made and ruined it for everyone and i ended up having to deal with the fallout of their behavior

........ possibly also breeding cornflower/caribbean/lapis because i've had people ask me about them directly like 4 different times so far
Really? I thought you were known for stuff like the Phoatlshop thread. I don't think anyone here actually thinks you're unlikeable at all.

Don't beat yourself up about crap that isn't your fault. You're a really cool person from what I've seen on the forums, and none of what that user did was in your control.

Also @ everyone saying you're known for being annoying: FOR CHRIST'S SAKE STOP BEATING YOURSELVES UP. You're all lovely additions to the community, whether you're well known or not. Trust me when I say that you might not be important to many people, but goddamn it you're important to me. You're not annoying, I promise.

Now go and get yourselves some self love.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
uhh i don't really think i'm known for anything.

uhh i don't really think i'm known for anything.

holds up my avatar dragon like simba for being "look at my son!!!"
holds up my avatar dragon like simba for being "look at my son!!!"
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
If I'm known for anything, it's probably my chaotic lore that I keep on not writing down.
If anyone thinks of anything else I'm known for, please tell me.
If I'm known for anything, it's probably my chaotic lore that I keep on not writing down.
If anyone thinks of anything else I'm known for, please tell me.
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
I used to be kinda recognized for being funny/making silly posts but honestly I doubt I'm recognized now.
I used to be kinda recognized for being funny/making silly posts but honestly I doubt I'm recognized now.
cDDSaqc.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22