Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you known for on fr?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I spammed the countdown for ID #50000000 topic.
I spammed the countdown for ID #50000000 topic.
earthh5.png
I'm known for Arenji lore. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2000673#post_23050608][img]http://imgur.com/LvrDXz9.png[/img][/url] And for this fanfic monstrosity. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2297047/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/Yc1x523.png[/img][/url]
I'm known for Arenji lore.
LvrDXz9.png

And for this fanfic monstrosity.
Yc1x523.png
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Nothing, probably. I talk a lot, but otherwise I don't do much on here.
Nothing, probably. I talk a lot, but otherwise I don't do much on here.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I don't really know, because I'm not that active on the forums usually. But I guess I tend to post somewhere and then rl stuff happens and I totally forget about it. This happened especially in my early days on here. I know I forgot to finish a drawing that was part of an art trade, and now that user isn't active anymore. Feels bad man.
And I bet I forgot some more stuff, but like I said I'm forgetful ^^;
I don't really know, because I'm not that active on the forums usually. But I guess I tend to post somewhere and then rl stuff happens and I totally forget about it. This happened especially in my early days on here. I know I forgot to finish a drawing that was part of an art trade, and now that user isn't active anymore. Feels bad man.
And I bet I forgot some more stuff, but like I said I'm forgetful ^^;
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Tbh, I am not pretty sure for what I am known for, so imma try to guess and go with what I do :"D I do lots of cute adopts, arts, collect special dragons such as low IDs and double G1s . w. On a side note, one thing I wish to be know for tho is for my ongoing XXY Crocodile G1 collection! I already own 9, my crocs are my precious gems~[emoji=heart size=1]
Tbh, I am not pretty sure for what I am known for, so imma try to guess and go with what I do :"D

I do lots of cute adopts, arts, collect special dragons such as low IDs and double G1s . w.

On a side note, one thing I wish to be know for tho is for my ongoing XXY Crocodile G1 collection! I already own 9, my crocs are my precious gems~
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
Absolutely nothing. So much so that one day I decided to ask if anyone noticed me and I rudely attacked by a user who said to me, "Why would anyone take notice of you"? So much for a friendly community.
Absolutely nothing. So much so that one day I decided to ask if anyone noticed me and I rudely attacked by a user who said to me, "Why would anyone take notice of you"? So much for a friendly community.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
don’t think or know if I’m “known” for anything but
I guess my hatchery and hatching eggs ?? Since that’s most of what I do here lol
don’t think or know if I’m “known” for anything but
I guess my hatchery and hatching eggs ?? Since that’s most of what I do here lol
ExmFc9Q.png
[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2020-07-30 08:26:51" ] absolutely nothing [/quote]
Ratiasu wrote on 2020-07-30 08:26:51:
absolutely nothing
egg.gif
Mono skydancer lair and unhealthy slight eyewing obsession
Mono skydancer lair and unhealthy slight eyewing obsession
A5i3AHB.png
I am not "known", but I have the third oldest triple blood on site, and collect old dragons.
I am not "known", but I have the third oldest triple blood on site, and collect old dragons.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22