Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] Thanks!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Meredith44 thanks again for running this raffle- i really enjoyed answering the daily questions and i'm going to take good care of amhiarann!
@Meredith44 thanks again for running this raffle- i really enjoyed answering the daily questions and i'm going to take good care of amhiarann!
@Meredith44

Those tundras are gorgeous! I'd really love to get the Maize boy and Coral girl, if I may. I promise not to exalt them. I almost want the other girl, too, but I'd feel I'm hogging them, haha. ;-;
@Meredith44

Those tundras are gorgeous! I'd really love to get the Maize boy and Coral girl, if I may. I promise not to exalt them. I almost want the other girl, too, but I'd feel I'm hogging them, haha. ;-;
@alantie Likely.

@Mitsukai I'd be willing to buy. I mean, I just gave away over 300k in exalt values alone in dragons, so what's another 15-20k or so. :P

@TaraTennyo I was just making sure that you knew, as you keep saying "him" instead of "her" and I didn't want you to be surprised. You sent me a CR for the lavender one, not the navy one, but you asked for the navy one, so I had you down for her and promised the lavender one to someone else. Do you want the navy one? Or no?

@fragole I'm glad. I liked reading everyone's answers! And thanks!

@Vespertinecat Sure! Tundras aren't very popular for breeding, just exalting, generally, so I don't know that anyone else will be interested. Want to wait for 24 hours and see if anyone else is interested and if not, I'll sell you the last too? I'll send you CRs for the first two.

And for the record, someone messaged me about the last circuit imp girl, so she is being held for now too. Leaving the snapper gembond girl and one of the tundras.
@alantie Likely.

@Mitsukai I'd be willing to buy. I mean, I just gave away over 300k in exalt values alone in dragons, so what's another 15-20k or so. :P

@TaraTennyo I was just making sure that you knew, as you keep saying "him" instead of "her" and I didn't want you to be surprised. You sent me a CR for the lavender one, not the navy one, but you asked for the navy one, so I had you down for her and promised the lavender one to someone else. Do you want the navy one? Or no?

@fragole I'm glad. I liked reading everyone's answers! And thanks!

@Vespertinecat Sure! Tundras aren't very popular for breeding, just exalting, generally, so I don't know that anyone else will be interested. Want to wait for 24 hours and see if anyone else is interested and if not, I'll sell you the last too? I'll send you CRs for the first two.

And for the record, someone messaged me about the last circuit imp girl, so she is being held for now too. Leaving the snapper gembond girl and one of the tundras.
@meredith44
oh yuh i hit the wrong one and wasnt sure how to cancel @.@
@meredith44
oh yuh i hit the wrong one and wasnt sure how to cancel @.@
SqnIrhs.png rs7Xomw.png
@TaraTennyo No worries. It's confusing! (For future reference, if you go to crossroads then pending requests, you should see the trade there with a red X under it. If you click the X, it cancels the trade request.) I've sent the navy girl to you! Thanks!
@TaraTennyo No worries. It's confusing! (For future reference, if you go to crossroads then pending requests, you should see the trade there with a red X under it. If you click the X, it cancels the trade request.) I've sent the navy girl to you! Thanks!
@Meredith44

Haha, I see xD
I'll ping/message you once I have their hatchlings~
@Meredith44

Haha, I see xD
I'll ping/message you once I have their hatchlings~
@Meredith44
I dunno if I've missed someone else posting, but if no one wants the Snapper, could I have her?
@Meredith44
I dunno if I've missed someone else posting, but if no one wants the Snapper, could I have her?
~My name is normally Star Valo, so if I get confused, please forgive me~
@Mitsukai Thanks!

@CeriseHood You have not. She is yours! I will crossroads her to you in a moment.
@Mitsukai Thanks!

@CeriseHood You have not. She is yours! I will crossroads her to you in a moment.
@Meredith44 Thank you so much!
@Meredith44 Thank you so much!
~My name is normally Star Valo, so if I get confused, please forgive me~
@CeriseHood You're quite welcome! Have fun!
@CeriseHood You're quite welcome! Have fun!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37