Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] Thanks!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@bmil That's quite alright! I'm sorry I kept pinging you. I wasn't expecting such a fast response, so I was still editing the first post when you replied. Sorry, but Tymache just took D-09. The ones still available are...
11. D-07 Scion. An iridescent / shimmer male spiral
12. D-08 Amhiarann. A circuit female spiral
15. D-11 Likon. A tiger / shimmer male ridgeback
16. D-12 Steeljaw. A speckle / freckle / underbelly male guardian (XYY)
18. H-01 An unnamed tiger / stripe / gembond female snapper (XXY)
19. H-02 An unnamed tiger / stripe / gembond male snapper (XXY)

And, as I said, if none of those appeal to you, you can pick a familiar or something via pm.
@bmil That's quite alright! I'm sorry I kept pinging you. I wasn't expecting such a fast response, so I was still editing the first post when you replied. Sorry, but Tymache just took D-09. The ones still available are...
11. D-07 Scion. An iridescent / shimmer male spiral

And, as I said, if none of those appeal to you, you can pick a familiar or something via pm.
@Meredith44

So sorry, I've refreshed the page and saw the updated list! The other dragons didn't click with me, but you don't have to give me an alternate prize. You're already being so generous giving so many awesome dragons away! You can skip me, no problem! c:
@Meredith44

So sorry, I've refreshed the page and saw the updated list! The other dragons didn't click with me, but you don't have to give me an alternate prize. You're already being so generous giving so many awesome dragons away! You can skip me, no problem! c:
@meredith44 Thank you for Arthurine! Such a beautiful dragon!
@meredith44 Thank you for Arthurine! Such a beautiful dragon!
@Bwee I'm glad you like her! She was one of my first purchases, so I'm glad she is going to a good home. :)

@Takehito D-07 is still available, so I'll be sending Scion over to you! (Same disclaimer in that if you decide you don't want him anymore, please don't exalt him. You can give or sell him away or even sell him back to me. (Especially him, as I became very attached to him. Thanks!))

@fairypenguin and @fragole you are the last of the 20 winners to pick. Here are the choices that are left...

If you don't see a dragon you want, let me know and I have other, non-dragon, options you can pick from. Thanks!

If anyone else is looking/reading, after the two of them pick, I'll put the unclaimed dragons up for first come, first served. (And I'll have hatchlings to sell at a reduced price to anyone who entered the raffle too. Just because. :) )
@Bwee I'm glad you like her! She was one of my first purchases, so I'm glad she is going to a good home. :)

@Takehito D-07 is still available, so I'll be sending Scion over to you! (Same disclaimer in that if you decide you don't want him anymore, please don't exalt him. You can give or sell him away or even sell him back to me. (Especially him, as I became very attached to him. Thanks!))

@fairypenguin and @fragole you are the last of the 20 winners to pick. Here are the choices that are left...

If you don't see a dragon you want, let me know and I have other, non-dragon, options you can pick from. Thanks!

If anyone else is looking/reading, after the two of them pick, I'll put the unclaimed dragons up for first come, first served. (And I'll have hatchlings to sell at a reduced price to anyone who entered the raffle too. Just because. :) )
@Meredith44 Thank you! He's wonderful :)
@Meredith44 Thank you! He's wonderful :)
@Meredith44 i'll take D-08!
@Meredith44 i'll take D-08!
Thank you, @Meredith44!
Thank you, @Meredith44!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@Khepris and @Takehito You're welcome! Thanks for participating!

@fragole If fairypenguin doesn't reply or replies and doesn't want her, she is yours.

@fairypenguin Just letting you know, you have about 4 hours before I go to the next person on the list.
@Khepris and @Takehito You're welcome! Thanks for participating!

@fragole If fairypenguin doesn't reply or replies and doesn't want her, she is yours.

@fairypenguin Just letting you know, you have about 4 hours before I go to the next person on the list.
@fragole, fairypenguin wanted a familiar, so Amhiarann is yours.
@fragole, fairypenguin wanted a familiar, so Amhiarann is yours.
Giving away of the unclaimed prizes and selling of the hatchlings has begun. If you are interested, ping me and tell me which you are interested in.

Thanks!
Giving away of the unclaimed prizes and selling of the hatchlings has begun. If you are interested, ping me and tell me which you are interested in.

Thanks!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37