Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 220 221
Are you open for Gems right now?
Are you open for Gems right now?
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
Your art is fantastic! :3 I was wondering if you would want to be affiliates with me? (My digital art shop is called “the Art nook” in my sig)
Your art is fantastic! :3 I was wondering if you would want to be affiliates with me? (My digital art shop is called “the Art nook” in my sig)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@scarecrane no worries! i'm moving into my college dorm over the weekend anyhow, so art isn't my priority at the moment. i can offer to hold onto your slot until you're able to place an order, if that'd interest you; just let me know what you'd like me to do ^^

@Effervessa while i prefer USD, i've been accepting gems again since i've been struck with the urge to work on my bestiary again! looking back through the shop it looks like i did ping you, a very long time ago, but a ping nonetheless. feel free to fill out an order form, then, and i'll add you to the queue!

@CheshireGata sure! i'll go ahead and add you; there's a code for my little signature button on the front page of my shop :0c
@scarecrane no worries! i'm moving into my college dorm over the weekend anyhow, so art isn't my priority at the moment. i can offer to hold onto your slot until you're able to place an order, if that'd interest you; just let me know what you'd like me to do ^^

@Effervessa while i prefer USD, i've been accepting gems again since i've been struck with the urge to work on my bestiary again! looking back through the shop it looks like i did ping you, a very long time ago, but a ping nonetheless. feel free to fill out an order form, then, and i'll add you to the queue!

@CheshireGata sure! i'll go ahead and add you; there's a code for my little signature button on the front page of my shop :0c
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
if you would be willing to hold one, I would like that! but if you get a lot of people wanting to order, feel free to bump me off, there's always next time!
if you would be willing to hold one, I would like that! but if you get a lot of people wanting to order, feel free to bump me off, there's always next time!
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
Style/Type: Signature Character Ref(s): He has a toyhou.se in his bio as well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24343515][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243436/24343515_350.png[/img][/url] Personality: He's a ditzy boi, in love with the idea and concept of love. A cute, yet dorky child. Background?: No thank you! Extra: Would it be alright to a heart near his face? And it's 2.5kg correct? Is payment now okay?
Style/Type: Signature
Character Ref(s): He has a toyhou.se in his bio as well!
24343515_350.png
Personality: He's a ditzy boi, in love with the idea and concept of love. A cute, yet dorky child.
Background?: No thank you!
Extra: Would it be alright to a heart near his face?

And it's 2.5kg correct? Is payment now okay?
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@scarecrane i'll hold the slot for you! just let me know when you're ready to claim it and i'll put you back in the queue ^^

@Effervessa alright, i can definitely do that! it'll be a little while before i get to your slot, so i'll leave it up to you. you can send payment now if you'd like and i'll mark down that you've paid (2.5kg is correct), or you can wait until i let you know that i've started working on yours. either way is fine by me!
@scarecrane i'll hold the slot for you! just let me know when you're ready to claim it and i'll put you back in the queue ^^

@Effervessa alright, i can definitely do that! it'll be a little while before i get to your slot, so i'll leave it up to you. you can send payment now if you'd like and i'll mark down that you've paid (2.5kg is correct), or you can wait until i let you know that i've started working on yours. either way is fine by me!
hikaru

________
Style/Type: cel-shaded half body
Character Ref(s): here you are, i made a quick sheet about him
Personality: Shy and a hopeless romantic who wears his heart on his sleeve. Kind hearted, and flusters easily.
Background?: nope
Extra: I'm excited to see what you do with him!!
Style/Type: cel-shaded half body
Character Ref(s): here you are, i made a quick sheet about him
Personality: Shy and a hopeless romantic who wears his heart on his sleeve. Kind hearted, and flusters easily.
Background?: nope
Extra: I'm excited to see what you do with him!!
FY9uLcA.png
YES please! >3
YES please! >3
QMAMIdG.png
@Convexity all i've been wanting to draw in the last couple weeks has been elves. congrats, you read my mind. but absolutely, i'd love to draw him! i'll let you know when i'm ready to start working on him, and i'll send out the invoice at that time :0c it'll be a bit more of a wait then usual since i'm shifting into "getting ready for college" mode, but once i've gotten settled i should be pretty quick!
@Convexity all i've been wanting to draw in the last couple weeks has been elves. congrats, you read my mind. but absolutely, i'd love to draw him! i'll let you know when i'm ready to start working on him, and i'll send out the invoice at that time :0c it'll be a bit more of a wait then usual since i'm shifting into "getting ready for college" mode, but once i've gotten settled i should be pretty quick!
hikaru

________

eee!! i'm happy to hear you're exited to draw him! He's a personal Oc of mine that i adore w all my heart ;w;
and no worries! i understand! take your time :>

Edit: sorry for the ping! force of habit ;>>

eee!! i'm happy to hear you're exited to draw him! He's a personal Oc of mine that i adore w all my heart ;w;
and no worries! i understand! take your time :>

Edit: sorry for the ping! force of habit ;>>
FY9uLcA.png
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 220 221