Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Hatching an Egg Every Week
Until I Get a Double.

The odds for hatching a double are roughly 1/60, and I've hatched roughly 120 unhatched eggs. And have nothing to show for it. In my mass hatch last month, I'd told myself that I'd give up on my silly little need for a self-hatched double. Whether or not I got one, that would be the end of my spending on unhatched eggs.

And I kept feeling that way for about a month. I spent my gems and treasure on genes for the xyz hatchlings I kept. I didn't buy any eggs.

And then I found an egg in the coliseum. And I sold it. After all, I should just take the money if I don't need the egg.

But I bought it back.

And then I listed it again. Before it sold this time, I removed it from the AH. I spent the rest of the day listing and un-listing the egg. And then I hatched it.

And I was disappointed, as usual.

It's been near three weeks since I've hatched that egg. And I've decided I really won't stop until I get a double, I'll just be hatching the eggs at a slower pace.

So, every Sunday, stop on by to see what I've hatched!

I will not keep any of these hatchlings. I will sell them to the highest offer when I hatch the next egg. If there aren't any offers, I'll exalt them.

Pinglist:
---
Until I Get a Double.

The odds for hatching a double are roughly 1/60, and I've hatched roughly 120 unhatched eggs. And have nothing to show for it. In my mass hatch last month, I'd told myself that I'd give up on my silly little need for a self-hatched double. Whether or not I got one, that would be the end of my spending on unhatched eggs.

And I kept feeling that way for about a month. I spent my gems and treasure on genes for the xyz hatchlings I kept. I didn't buy any eggs.

And then I found an egg in the coliseum. And I sold it. After all, I should just take the money if I don't need the egg.

But I bought it back.

And then I listed it again. Before it sold this time, I removed it from the AH. I spent the rest of the day listing and un-listing the egg. And then I hatched it.

And I was disappointed, as usual.

It's been near three weeks since I've hatched that egg. And I've decided I really won't stop until I get a double, I'll just be hatching the eggs at a slower pace.

So, every Sunday, stop on by to see what I've hatched!

I will not keep any of these hatchlings. I will sell them to the highest offer when I hatch the next egg. If there aren't any offers, I'll exalt them.

Pinglist:
---
[center][b][u]Week 1[/u][/b] [item=unhatched water egg] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62922841][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629229/62922841_350.png[/img][/url] Cantaloupe/Caramel/Algae [/center] Week 1 cannot be the winning week, and I wasn't expecting it to be. I've put a scry in his bio, and if you want him, (though he's not very workable) feel free to offer in the thread!
Week 1

Unhatched Water Egg

62922841_350.png

Cantaloupe/Caramel/Algae

Week 1 cannot be the winning week, and I wasn't expecting it to be. I've put a scry in his bio, and if you want him, (though he's not very workable) feel free to offer in the thread!
[center][b][u]Week 2[/u][/b] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63062483][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630625/63062483_350.png[/img][/url] Grapefruit/Garnet/Forest[/center] Yet another fail, as expected. She's got some nice matching going on with her eyes and tert, as well as the accent color in her primary matching her secondary. Altogether, though, she's a mess.
Week 2

Unhatched Nocturne Egg

63062483_350.png

Grapefruit/Garnet/Forest

Yet another fail, as expected. She's got some nice matching going on with her eyes and tert, as well as the accent color in her primary matching her secondary. Altogether, though, she's a mess.
(Let me know if you'd prefer I delete this post, but here's some more scries for you of your recent hatch! Good luck with your project!)

dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=35&tertgene=21&winggene=14&wings=161&auth=168d8a03ce0a4cd2fbed18cf665e938ba7a2b88a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=35&tertgene=17&winggene=58&wings=161&auth=a9f368e8c1210d8ae568b7dbbc726d2daf36a496&dummyext=prev.png
(Let me know if you'd prefer I delete this post, but here's some more scries for you of your recent hatch! Good luck with your project!)

dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=35&tertgene=21&winggene=14&wings=161&auth=168d8a03ce0a4cd2fbed18cf665e938ba7a2b88a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=57&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=35&tertgene=17&winggene=58&wings=161&auth=a9f368e8c1210d8ae568b7dbbc726d2daf36a496&dummyext=prev.png
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[center][b][u]Week 3[/u][/b] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63192488][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631925/63192488_350.png[/img][/url] Avocado/Strawberry/Cinnamon [/center] Unfortunately, yet another fail. I don't expect that will stop any time soon. Worse than the last one, If I'll be honest. Speaking of the last one, thank you @Vaixation for the scries! She's since been exalted as per the rules I've set, but I do appreciate any forum interactivity ^^ Let's hope for better luck next week ~
Week 3

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

63192488_350.png

Avocado/Strawberry/Cinnamon

Unfortunately, yet another fail. I don't expect that will stop any time soon. Worse than the last one, If I'll be honest. Speaking of the last one, thank you @Vaixation for the scries! She's since been exalted as per the rules I've set, but I do appreciate any forum interactivity ^^

Let's hope for better luck next week ~