Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Snapper Accents/Skins & Customs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
List updated!

@Desnik : Sorry for the late reply, but no thank you :)
List updated!

@Desnik : Sorry for the late reply, but no thank you :)
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

I collect Snapper accents
List updated :D
List updated :D
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

@YukiBear I have
and . I think both are valued at 400g >.>
@YukiBear I have
and . I think both are valued at 400g >.>
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@YukiBear Hey!

I got the following accent you might be interested in:

- 60g
- 100g
- 50g
- 35g

Also not sure if you are interested in another copy of Glowing Methane (Snapper F) accent, but if you do I can list that as well!

I also have another copy of and I'd happily part w/ free of charge
@YukiBear Hey!

I got the following accent you might be interested in:

- 60g
- 100g
- 50g
- 35g

Also not sure if you are interested in another copy of Glowing Methane (Snapper F) accent, but if you do I can list that as well!

I also have another copy of and I'd happily part w/ free of charge
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@YukiBear
Do you ever trade accents? I'm looking for and (or any of the other purple geode accents if you happen to have them unlisted) and have accents I think you're missing:

@YukiBear
Do you ever trade accents? I'm looking for and (or any of the other purple geode accents if you happen to have them unlisted) and have accents I think you're missing:

@starsystems

Spring Splendor is actually a custom of mine that I'd only really be willing to trade for other customs.

I would be willing to trade the Amethyst Geode, but it's the only of their geode accents I have I think. I don't think I committed to all the colors
@starsystems

Spring Splendor is actually a custom of mine that I'd only really be willing to trade for other customs.

I would be willing to trade the Amethyst Geode, but it's the only of their geode accents I have I think. I don't think I committed to all the colors
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

@YukiBear
Ahh, no wonder I've never been able to find a copy of Spring Splendor lol! I don't have any snapper customs, so I suspect you're not interested, but just in case here are the accents I have that I know are customs... there might be more in my collection but these are the ones I remember haha.

And awesome! If it's okay, can I hold for a few days? I just asked Snastle about a color that's a better match for my dragon, but if she's not selling then I'd totally trade for Amethyst~
@YukiBear
Ahh, no wonder I've never been able to find a copy of Spring Splendor lol! I don't have any snapper customs, so I suspect you're not interested, but just in case here are the accents I have that I know are customs... there might be more in my collection but these are the ones I remember haha.

And awesome! If it's okay, can I hold for a few days? I just asked Snastle about a color that's a better match for my dragon, but if she's not selling then I'd totally trade for Amethyst~
@starsystems

Eden Apple is pretty cute, but there's 20 copies and just 5 copies of mine so I think I'm going to hold tight, sorry! :c

And okay, just let me know :) It's not going anywhere
@starsystems

Eden Apple is pretty cute, but there's 20 copies and just 5 copies of mine so I think I'm going to hold tight, sorry! :c

And okay, just let me know :) It's not going anywhere
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

@YukiBear I have the following (sorry if I list any you have, it is difficult to check by image alone) [item=Accent: Rock and Root] - 19G [item=Skin: Glade Golem] - 24G [item=Skin: Shellion] - 5G
@YukiBear

I have the following (sorry if I list any you have, it is difficult to check by image alone)
Accent: Rock and Root - 19G
Skin: Glade Golem - 24G
Skin: Shellion - 5G
I80GO9S.png
@Yukibear Long-time no see! I did print my trickmurk entry. It's my most popular to date lol reprinted cupcake too, and ended up doing an accent to match the crystalcourt cascades. Also made a gingerbread cookie skin, only 5 copies out there at the moment. I may do another run around Christmas.

I've got links for everything in my shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2147018/1#post_2147018 (I'm on mobile atm)

Second post holds a list of all my accents out there. Once the world stops burning I hope to get back to making new stuff.
@Yukibear Long-time no see! I did print my trickmurk entry. It's my most popular to date lol reprinted cupcake too, and ended up doing an accent to match the crystalcourt cascades. Also made a gingerbread cookie skin, only 5 copies out there at the moment. I may do another run around Christmas.

I've got links for everything in my shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2147018/1#post_2147018 (I'm on mobile atm)

Second post holds a list of all my accents out there. Once the world stops burning I hope to get back to making new stuff.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8