Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Snapper Accents/Skins & Customs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
List updated :D
List updated :D
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

I collect Snapper accents
@Yukibear

I've got a couple you don't have!! (Unless I somehow missed them on the list)

I don't think I'm looking to sell them, I don't think enough gems/Treasure could persuade me, but perhaps a trade could, if you're interested?
@Yukibear

I've got a couple you don't have!! (Unless I somehow missed them on the list)

I don't think I'm looking to sell them, I don't think enough gems/Treasure could persuade me, but perhaps a trade could, if you're interested?
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup: ahh sorry for the super late response, finals prep has me super busy @@
Do you have an accent wishlist or breeds your interested in?
@Lemonsinasoup: ahh sorry for the super late response, finals prep has me super busy @@
Do you have an accent wishlist or breeds your interested in?
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

@YukiBear do you have any interest in skins/accents still in the preorder stage? I just recently did a set of snapper skins/accents but they haven't printed yet. [ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1822872]Thread[/url] ] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/34401726f580acc0072b60f28405d6b8/tumblr_inline_o5p58wVgj61qinm24_500.png[/img]
@YukiBear
do you have any interest in skins/accents still in the preorder stage? I just recently did a set of snapper skins/accents but they haven't printed yet. [ Thread ]
tumblr_inline_o5p58wVgj61qinm24_500.png
Wua5ROf.png
Just kidding. I totally misread your entire thread, my bad!

I can, however, do "tribal" / runes customs, if you might be interested. Feel free to PM me. :)
Just kidding. I totally misread your entire thread, my bad!

I can, however, do "tribal" / runes customs, if you might be interested. Feel free to PM me. :)
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@YukiBear

Female snaps, if you have extras- not that i imagine you'd really be very wiling to give them up lmao

Mostly- Tundras, especially males. I have an addiction to them.

Also looking for Coatl accents specifically a male nature themed or female space themed, or golden/royal themed wildclaw ones And... I'm recently searching for nocturne ones, of either sex.

I'll look at accents for anything though, whatever you'd like to offer!
@YukiBear

Female snaps, if you have extras- not that i imagine you'd really be very wiling to give them up lmao

Mostly- Tundras, especially males. I have an addiction to them.

Also looking for Coatl accents specifically a male nature themed or female space themed, or golden/royal themed wildclaw ones And... I'm recently searching for nocturne ones, of either sex.

I'll look at accents for anything though, whatever you'd like to offer!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@YukiBear

I have a Barnacle Loaf?

I'd love to set up a trade for the Golden Bantam Fangar you have up for sale, but I don't think I have enough liquid to make up the difference in price, haha; I'd be asking around 550g for it.
@YukiBear

I have a Barnacle Loaf?

I'd love to set up a trade for the Golden Bantam Fangar you have up for sale, but I don't think I have enough liquid to make up the difference in price, haha; I'd be asking around 550g for it.
Ahhh okay all graduated and free for the summer so I'm catching up! Let's pretend i'm not awful and these responses aren't super late orz

@Hawkfeather : Not too interested at the moment, but thank you for offering!

@Lemonsinasoup : Yeah I'm not really interested in parting with any Snap accents for the moment. I don't have any Tundra accents, but I've compiled my WC/Coatl/Nocturne accents below! Lemme know if any interest you!

@manifoldseeker: Ah sorry I already have a barnacle loaf! And the fangar actually sold a bit ago too. I haven't been able to update my list since finals and graduation craziness but it's updated now. Thanks for posting anyway though!
Ahhh okay all graduated and free for the summer so I'm catching up! Let's pretend i'm not awful and these responses aren't super late orz

@Hawkfeather : Not too interested at the moment, but thank you for offering!

@Lemonsinasoup : Yeah I'm not really interested in parting with any Snap accents for the moment. I don't have any Tundra accents, but I've compiled my WC/Coatl/Nocturne accents below! Lemme know if any interest you!

@manifoldseeker: Ah sorry I already have a barnacle loaf! And the fangar actually sold a bit ago too. I haven't been able to update my list since finals and graduation craziness but it's updated now. Thanks for posting anyway though!
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

List updated again ovo
List updated again ovo
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

Aaand updated again
Aaand updated again
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8