Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wise's Humanoid Headshots (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You're very welcome! Glad you like it.
You're very welcome! Glad you like it.
@Wise
Dragon or character you'd like me to draw: Oakley, an OC!
Accent included?: N/A
List any apparel you wish to include: N/A
Additional details/requests: Perhaps just, like, a calm/soft smile? She's usually pretty reserved, there's a bit more information on her page if needed. :)
Your offer: Gems!
@Wise
Dragon or character you'd like me to draw: Oakley, an OC!
Accent included?: N/A
List any apparel you wish to include: N/A
Additional details/requests: Perhaps just, like, a calm/soft smile? She's usually pretty reserved, there's a bit more information on her page if needed. :)
Your offer: Gems!
@Wise
Character you'd like me to draw: right here !! please pardon the lack of a full reference, I haven't finished his new one but these should be alright! please do ask if ya have questions. his hair is messy, he's got fuzzy eyebrows, a faceful of freckles and his eyes are a real funky orange.
Additional details/requests (expression, personality, etc): he's a real shy and nervous boy !! softspoken and not much for conversation, really. looking up at the sky or blushing would be a fitting expression!
feel free to draw him without any bug bits - he's a werebug but if you'd like to draw him with lil antennae or mandibles, have at it really!
Your offer (gems or USD): Gems, if ya please!
thank ya so much !!
@Wise
Character you'd like me to draw: right here !! please pardon the lack of a full reference, I haven't finished his new one but these should be alright! please do ask if ya have questions. his hair is messy, he's got fuzzy eyebrows, a faceful of freckles and his eyes are a real funky orange.
Additional details/requests (expression, personality, etc): he's a real shy and nervous boy !! softspoken and not much for conversation, really. looking up at the sky or blushing would be a fitting expression!
feel free to draw him without any bug bits - he's a werebug but if you'd like to draw him with lil antennae or mandibles, have at it really!
Your offer (gems or USD): Gems, if ya please!
thank ya so much !!
yeehaw!
she/her
time +1
Gek4MgE.png
@Azellia Here's your Hael! Thanks again for the extra, spent some extra time detailing and I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4miWlkP.png[/img] @leptonyx @YeehawYote Both your characters look awesome! Got you two down for slots and I'll begin as soon as I receive CRs.
@Azellia Here's your Hael! Thanks again for the extra, spent some extra time detailing and I hope you like it!
4miWlkP.png
@leptonyx @YeehawYote Both your characters look awesome! Got you two down for slots and I'll begin as soon as I receive CRs.
@Wise

She looks amazing, thank you so much! :D
@Wise

She looks amazing, thank you so much! :D
newsig.png
@leptonyx Here she is! I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3Gwk4tW.png[/img]
@leptonyx Here she is! I hope you like it!
3Gwk4tW.png
@Wise
Ah!! She looks wonderful!!!! Thank you so much! :D
@Wise
Ah!! She looks wonderful!!!! Thank you so much! :D
@YeehawYote Sorry for the wait! Puppy parenting is wild. Here's your sweet anxious boy, I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/I2E4AwQ.png[/img]
@YeehawYote Sorry for the wait! Puppy parenting is wild. Here's your sweet anxious boy, I hope you like it! I2E4AwQ.png
@Wise [b]Dragon or character you'd like me to draw (and any humanoid references if you have them):[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/EFmltsh.png]here[/url] Her white hair is still a WIP so I'd really appreciate your artistic interpretation in that area. [b]Accent included?:[/b] n/a [b]List any apparel you wish to include:[/b] n/a [b]Additional details/requests (expression, personality, etc):[/b] She has a very feminine & kind demeanor. She's depicted with a bearclaw scar, a halo crown and broken arrows decorate shoulder armor. She's both fierce and selfless and regards empathy and survival as humanity's strengths. She appears to lone survivors who need help in the forest or those who are outnumbered to fight beside them. She's known by some folk as 'Commander Viv' or 'Saint Vivium' [b]Your offer (gems or USD):[/b] [emoji=gem size=1] gems + tip
@Wise
Dragon or character you'd like me to draw (and any humanoid references if you have them): here Her white hair is still a WIP so I'd really appreciate your artistic interpretation in that area.
Accent included?: n/a
List any apparel you wish to include: n/a
Additional details/requests (expression, personality, etc): She has a very feminine & kind demeanor. She's depicted with a bearclaw scar, a halo crown and broken arrows decorate shoulder armor. She's both fierce and selfless and regards empathy and survival as humanity's strengths. She appears to lone survivors who need help in the forest or those who are outnumbered to fight beside them. She's known by some folk as 'Commander Viv' or 'Saint Vivium'
Your offer (gems or USD): gems + tip
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@ofStars She's absolutely lovely! I have you down for a slot, feel free to send the CR whenever.
@ofStars She's absolutely lovely! I have you down for a slot, feel free to send the CR whenever.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8