Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Academy of the Sciences and Magic IC
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
"I know someone from you clan!" Xin exclaimed "Do you know Ubume? she's a white skydanncer whose's very good alchemy. She's one of the leaders of our clan now, though she never talks about her time at you clan."
"I know someone from you clan!" Xin exclaimed "Do you know Ubume? she's a white skydanncer whose's very good alchemy. She's one of the leaders of our clan now, though she never talks about her time at you clan."
0m3hu.gifuCc2h.gifHZmqj.gifccnDL.gif
Ianthe closes his eyes, trying to remember.
"Hmmm...I think I arrived at that clan after she left." Ianthe said, slightly disapointed.
Ianthe closes his eyes, trying to remember.
"Hmmm...I think I arrived at that clan after she left." Ianthe said, slightly disapointed.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
"oh." Xin replied slightly disappointed.
"oh." Xin replied slightly disappointed.
0m3hu.gifuCc2h.gifHZmqj.gifccnDL.gif
"umm...anyways, what do you...like to do for fun?" Ianthe asked, pulling from his list of "Normal things dragons say".
He offered a bright smile.
"umm...anyways, what do you...like to do for fun?" Ianthe asked, pulling from his list of "Normal things dragons say".
He offered a bright smile.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
*inhale*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-)

I'm finally back! I was having internet problems so I couldn't get on for a while I apologize so much!)
*inhale*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-)

I'm finally back! I was having internet problems so I couldn't get on for a while I apologize so much!)
Dream on and reach for the stars
((that's okay! You can probably just call for the students and then you don't have to read up on anything, unless you want to))
((that's okay! You can probably just call for the students and then you don't have to read up on anything, unless you want to))
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Elton tapped his chin. "We can see what Salem says," he told Arc. "If you're worried about getting kicked from the school, don't worry. We wouldn't kick anyone over something like this."
Elton tapped his chin. "We can see what Salem says," he told Arc. "If you're worried about getting kicked from the school, don't worry. We wouldn't kick anyone over something like this."
Arc smiles hopefully, though it couldn’t be seen. So instead he nodded, “T-thank you... um... w-when will w-we o-or y-you go s-speak to them?” He was fairly quiet being very nervous. He found it difficult to speak to strangers like this. Then he remembered something else, “Ah! I-I haven’t g-gotten m-my schedule y-yet either, sir... um... w-when will I be g-getting it?” His antennae are close to his skull, signifying his nervousness even more. One even flicks nervously as he waits.
Arc smiles hopefully, though it couldn’t be seen. So instead he nodded, “T-thank you... um... w-when will w-we o-or y-you go s-speak to them?” He was fairly quiet being very nervous. He found it difficult to speak to strangers like this. Then he remembered something else, “Ah! I-I haven’t g-gotten m-my schedule y-yet either, sir... um... w-when will I be g-getting it?” His antennae are close to his skull, signifying his nervousness even more. One even flicks nervously as he waits.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
He produces a schedule from thin air, and hands it to Arc. "I'll speak to Salem during your lunch period," he said.
He produces a schedule from thin air, and hands it to Arc. "I'll speak to Salem during your lunch period," he said.
Arc tentatively takes his schedule in hand. He couldn’t read it right now but he would at least try once he was done speaking to Elton. It would be better to look when no one is there. Nodding he says gratefully, “T-thank you sir.” He wasn’t sure if the conversation would end there so he just sat there for now.
Arc tentatively takes his schedule in hand. He couldn’t read it right now but he would at least try once he was done speaking to Elton. It would be better to look when no one is there. Nodding he says gratefully, “T-thank you sir.” He wasn’t sure if the conversation would end there so he just sat there for now.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28