Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » OPEN - gem & usd busts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@omobun Also would you be willing to do one of Sajii and my avatar-self?

It'd be cool if you could have them in their outfits (some modifications are fine if they are complex, and maybe a little less saturated for Sajii) and having them face one another?

Probably a smile of sorts on both cause friends XD They're just both really elegant androgynous designs and I felt the need to have something that worked well together with them both.

Clothing wise, Sajii's is just important to be Chinese is style and my avatar-self's clothes is kinda based on Bloodborne XD (THe hunter outfit and male knight outfit)

Is that alright or too much?
@omobun Also would you be willing to do one of Sajii and my avatar-self?

It'd be cool if you could have them in their outfits (some modifications are fine if they are complex, and maybe a little less saturated for Sajii) and having them face one another?

Probably a smile of sorts on both cause friends XD They're just both really elegant androgynous designs and I felt the need to have something that worked well together with them both.

Clothing wise, Sajii's is just important to be Chinese is style and my avatar-self's clothes is kinda based on Bloodborne XD (THe hunter outfit and male knight outfit)

Is that alright or too much?
adfa.png
@Riku114

Oh my! What a lovely duo! Can definitely work on them! I'll go ahead and add you to the list. I'll jot down the details for their outfits, though just in case be on the sketch I'll be sending so you can check & see if it's all good!

As for the payment, let me know if you prefer ko-fi or Paypal! Either way, the payment will be requested once I've sent the sketch!
@Riku114

Oh my! What a lovely duo! Can definitely work on them! I'll go ahead and add you to the list. I'll jot down the details for their outfits, though just in case be on the sketch I'll be sending so you can check & see if it's all good!

As for the payment, let me know if you prefer ko-fi or Paypal! Either way, the payment will be requested once I've sent the sketch!
@Omobun
Drat, just a bit too slow! I'd love to be added to the pinglist though for when you reopen
@Omobun
Drat, just a bit too slow! I'd love to be added to the pinglist though for when you reopen
@wolfrysk You got it! You've been added. Thank you for the interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@wolfrysk

You got it! You've been added. Thank you for the interest!
@Omobun Good to hear XD I prefer Kofi
@Omobun Good to hear XD I prefer Kofi
adfa.png
@friendlycoffee @Animetrap @Eebee @TheRunawayRaven @SoullessWendigo @wolfrysk

Hello everyone! I've decided to open up slots again reeeeal quick! I've revamped the shop so it could function as a somewhat experimental shop that changes offers from time to time. There's a new commission type being offered, which is waist-up! Currently trying out this out for the time being.

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest, and hope that you all have a wonderful day!
@friendlycoffee @Animetrap @Eebee @TheRunawayRaven @SoullessWendigo @wolfrysk

Hello everyone! I've decided to open up slots again reeeeal quick! I've revamped the shop so it could function as a somewhat experimental shop that changes offers from time to time. There's a new commission type being offered, which is waist-up! Currently trying out this out for the time being.

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest, and hope that you all have a wonderful day!
@Omobun
Hey! I was wondering if i could grab a slot for a bust and a waist up?

@Omobun
Hey! I was wondering if i could grab a slot for a bust and a waist up?

Alex's Accidental Art Shop!
JWZVKHd.png
@AlexLovesRupert

Sure thing! Would you like to pay in USD or Treasure/Gems?
@AlexLovesRupert

Sure thing! Would you like to pay in USD or Treasure/Gems?
@Omobun
Aa thanks! I'd prefer to pay with gems
@Omobun
Aa thanks! I'd prefer to pay with gems
Alex's Accidental Art Shop!
JWZVKHd.png
@AlexLovesRupert

You got it! I'll save you two slots. Feel free to send the details of your commission when you're ready!
@AlexLovesRupert

You got it! I'll save you two slots. Feel free to send the details of your commission when you're ready!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13