Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | S.L.A.T.F.A.T.D. Farewell Giveaway
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41
@SoLongAndThanks
Can I get:

- Surgestream coat
- Black Iron Plates
- Searing crown
- Loga
- Shady Crown
@SoLongAndThanks
Can I get:

- Surgestream coat
- Black Iron Plates
- Searing crown
- Loga
- Shady Crown
Hey, I bought a few of the dragons you tossed onto the AH right before you changed your name. Sad to see you go, but it's so nice of you to give away your things!

If they haven't been asked for yet, could I have:
Crimson Silk Sash
Lovely Seraph Wing Ornament
Current Caller's Raiment
Sapling Speaker
Granite Guardian
Hey, I bought a few of the dragons you tossed onto the AH right before you changed your name. Sad to see you go, but it's so nice of you to give away your things!

If they haven't been asked for yet, could I have:
Crimson Silk Sash
Lovely Seraph Wing Ornament
Current Caller's Raiment
Sapling Speaker
Granite Guardian
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
I can't tell what's left, i would really like any of these fest skins / accents
Murkmirth Halo, fathomsearch halo, Standard of the Stormcatcher, Spirit of Earth, Aerborne Gustergather, starwood golem skin, old growth skin, mechanical valkyrie accent, stellar inspiration accent, frosted glasswing accent and / or icy coat accent.
Thank you!
I can't tell what's left, i would really like any of these fest skins / accents
Murkmirth Halo, fathomsearch halo, Standard of the Stormcatcher, Spirit of Earth, Aerborne Gustergather, starwood golem skin, old growth skin, mechanical valkyrie accent, stellar inspiration accent, frosted glasswing accent and / or icy coat accent.
Thank you!
shadowsshadows
DvQAd5e.jpg
TpdrLm0.jpg
in0BUZj.jpg
0xvKaz0.jpg
hd7V7XO.jpg
IEpPHzJ.jpg
CtXsj0f.jpg VSUB8Kr.jpg
W3NalJ6.jpg
dr5DhPS.jpg
bSn0MeR.jpg
GrmZ2lf.jpg
p9XILsh.jpg
Thank you for this!
Sorry to see you go, and goodluck on everything you have going forward.

I'd love the Windbound Mask
Conflagrant Halo
Remembrance Vista (if you still have it. I never got to brew ;; )
Ring Master Imperial Skin?
Tree Warden's Garb
And the Welders Mask?

Thank you very much, and goodluck with life going forward. If the stock for all of the above is gone, I'll honestly take anything festival wise left, especially halos, or any old fest accents (I also collect bottled embers/jars of vapors)
Thank you for this!
Sorry to see you go, and goodluck on everything you have going forward.

I'd love the Windbound Mask
Conflagrant Halo
Remembrance Vista (if you still have it. I never got to brew ;; )
Ring Master Imperial Skin?
Tree Warden's Garb
And the Welders Mask?

Thank you very much, and goodluck with life going forward. If the stock for all of the above is gone, I'll honestly take anything festival wise left, especially halos, or any old fest accents (I also collect bottled embers/jars of vapors)
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
hello!! i don't want much...but I recently thought about adding [item=accent: frosted glasswing] to my wishlist, but if you are okay with giving it away I'll be glad to take it! if it's already taken thats fine! i'll let the others have everything else <3
hello!! i don't want much...but I recently thought about adding Accent: Frosted Glasswing to my wishlist, but if you are okay with giving it away I'll be glad to take it! if it's already taken thats fine! i'll let the others have everything else <3
Could I have the [item=Traditional Broadsword][item=Journeyman Satchels][item=Glitterfreeze Halo][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Luminous Sundrapes] If you’re out, I’d take any fest items, really. Thanks in advance!
Could I have the Traditional Broadsword Journeyman Satchels Glitterfreeze Halo Hewn Philosopher's Veil Luminous Sundrapes

If you’re out, I’d take any fest items, really.

Thanks in advance!
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
@SoLongAndThanks

If there are any left, could I nab the Dryad's Guise and a Crystalcourt cascades?
@SoLongAndThanks

If there are any left, could I nab the Dryad's Guise and a Crystalcourt cascades?
Hello! Are any of these still available? I just adore the familiars! [item=insubstantial illusionist][item=sprouting goblin][item=spirit of light][item=spirit of nature][item=orbiting spirit] It's sad to see you go, but I know we are all proud of you and wishing you the absolute best going forward! Please take care of yourself and always strive to be happy! And if you ever decide to log onto FR again to visit, know that you'll always have people happy to see you! <3
Hello! Are any of these still available? I just adore the familiars!
Insubstantial Illusionist Sprouting Goblin Spirit of Light Spirit of Nature Orbiting Spirit
It's sad to see you go, but I know we are all proud of you and wishing you the absolute best going forward! Please take care of yourself and always strive to be happy! And if you ever decide to log onto FR again to visit, know that you'll always have people happy to see you! <3
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@SoLongAndThanks

Good luck out there

Can I have Current Caller Raiment, Snowfall Robe, A Loga, Orange Tabby and the Traditional Broadsword?
@SoLongAndThanks

Good luck out there

Can I have Current Caller Raiment, Snowfall Robe, A Loga, Orange Tabby and the Traditional Broadsword?
I would like to ask for [item=Whirlwind Sash] [item=Aerborne Gustgather] [item=Skin: Copper Melt] [item=Skin: Labradorescence] [item=Gusting Goblin] Thank you and best of luck on whatever you do after FR!
I would like to ask for
Whirlwind Sash Aerborne Gustgather Skin: Copper Melt Skin: Labradorescence Gusting Goblin

Thank you and best of luck on whatever you do after FR!
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41