Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » OPEN - gem & usd busts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Omobun

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love it!! Thank you so much, that is fantastic. <3 Will definitely be putting that on his TH. Sending payment your way momentarily!
@Omobun

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love it!! Thank you so much, that is fantastic. <3 Will definitely be putting that on his TH. Sending payment your way momentarily!
BEPjgXW.png
@Omobun
Hello hello!! Your art is just lovely!! Are you alright with folks ordering multiple pieces? :o
@Omobun
Hello hello!! Your art is just lovely!! Are you alright with folks ordering multiple pieces? :o
@Omobun

If you're comfortable doing game ocs, I'm interested in a USD commission of my character Kier, who is very shy but nonetheless goodhearted. I'm able to provide additional refs if you like. c:
@Omobun

If you're comfortable doing game ocs, I'm interested in a USD commission of my character Kier, who is very shy but nonetheless goodhearted. I'm able to provide additional refs if you like. c:
VsM9NGJ.png
@leptonyx

Hello! Thank you for your interest and kind words <3 Definitely don't mind doing multiple busts! How many did you have in mind?

@Natorei

Game OC's are A-OK! Kier is definitely one adorable fella! Happy to draw 'em. I'll go ahead and jot you down. Feel free to send in additional refs through PM as well <3

I'll be sending a WIP sketch for the pose through PM, and once it's good to go, I'll be sending an invoice. Thank you!
@leptonyx

Hello! Thank you for your interest and kind words <3 Definitely don't mind doing multiple busts! How many did you have in mind?

@Natorei

Game OC's are A-OK! Kier is definitely one adorable fella! Happy to draw 'em. I'll go ahead and jot you down. Feel free to send in additional refs through PM as well <3

I'll be sending a WIP sketch for the pose through PM, and once it's good to go, I'll be sending an invoice. Thank you!
@Omobun
Ah, awesome! Would three be too much?
@Omobun
Ah, awesome! Would three be too much?
@leptonyx

Three would be A-OK!
@leptonyx

Three would be A-OK!
@Omobun
Alright, awesome!!
Would Len (if she's too, like, nonhuman let me know and I will gladly swap her for someone else!), Ellion, and Pello be alright then? All three of them have some information in the descriptions of their reference images, if that'll help at all. :)
None of them have a ton of images because they're all fairly recent characters, but if you have any questions at all I am more than willing to answer them! ^^
@Omobun
Alright, awesome!!
Would Len (if she's too, like, nonhuman let me know and I will gladly swap her for someone else!), Ellion, and Pello be alright then? All three of them have some information in the descriptions of their reference images, if that'll help at all. :)
None of them have a ton of images because they're all fairly recent characters, but if you have any questions at all I am more than willing to answer them! ^^
@leptonyx

Can definitely try my hand at drawing Len! They're a buncha cuties, hyped to draw 'em! Their references are great, but just in case I can send you a PM with any questions or sketches once they're finished!

With that, I'll go ahead and jot you down! No worries on the payment just yet; I'll be sending an invoice once the sketches have been checked and ready to go for the final product. Thank you!
@leptonyx

Can definitely try my hand at drawing Len! They're a buncha cuties, hyped to draw 'em! Their references are great, but just in case I can send you a PM with any questions or sketches once they're finished!

With that, I'll go ahead and jot you down! No worries on the payment just yet; I'll be sending an invoice once the sketches have been checked and ready to go for the final product. Thank you!
@Omobun
Great, thank you so much!! I'm glad you like 'em. ^^
@Omobun
Great, thank you so much!! I'm glad you like 'em. ^^
@Omobun Good deal! It sounds like payment through ko-fi is easiest for you?
@Omobun Good deal! It sounds like payment through ko-fi is easiest for you?
VsM9NGJ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13