Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Event of Exploration: Traveler Returning
1 2 3 4
Name: Drav
ID Number: 796
Flight: Arcane
Time Zone: FR +2
How much do you think you will be available for the event? I should be around for all of it, but busier some days than others. Yes
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yes
Name: Drav
ID Number: 796
Flight: Arcane
Time Zone: FR +2
How much do you think you will be available for the event? I should be around for all of it, but busier some days than others. Yes
6pUNHAC.gif
Name: smilefires
ID Number: 320949
Flight: Wind
Time Zone: FR+3
How much do you think you will be available for the event? *becomes bobblehead of nodding* I should be able to comfortably do at least two-thirds.
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time. Okay

Dragon Name: Yachdiel
Dragon ID or Link: 24092030
Profession: Sentry
Connections to Setting: Thinks he knows Praeteri, but is actually mistaking her for Irisalia. Also, he's wearing a legacy skin.
Other Information: He collects some things to while away time on guard duty--he's most interested in tools from other territories. Of everything he heard from Piqua on her return from space, the fluffy cannon interested him most.
Name: smilefires
ID Number: 320949
How much do you think you will be available for the event? *becomes bobblehead of nodding* I should be able to comfortably do at least two-thirds.
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time. Okay

Dragon Name: Yachdiel
Dragon ID or Link: 24092030
Profession: Sentry
Connections to Setting: Thinks he knows Praeteri, but is actually mistaking her for Irisalia. Also, he's wearing a legacy skin.
Other Information: He collects some things to while away time on guard duty--he's most interested in tools from other territories. Of everything he heard from Piqua on her return from space, the fluffy cannon interested him most.
[b]Name:[/b] Insalem [b]ID Number:[/b] 461438 [b]Flight:[/b] Plague [b]Time Zone:[/b] FR+3 [b]How much do you think you will be available for the event?[/b] I'm pretty open most days! Saturdays and Sundays may be somewhat more busy for me but I'll probably still be around. [b]Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?[/b] Yes, The Outer Gates! [u][i]We stan Mordred![/i][/u] [rule] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Manfred [b]Dragon ID or Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51231208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/512313/51231208_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Profession:[/b] [s]Menace[/s] The Red Baroness! [b]Connections to Setting:[/b] Sought the name of The Prophet Exile with the Sky Crew and lived to fight off the combined efforts of it and The Shade successfully! This bundle of high energy and verbose bragging is most likely known throughout the Sky! ...Although maybe for all the wrong reasons. [b]Other Information:[/b] Manfred's undergone a bit of change since her journey through The Outer Gates, having been forcefully mutated and thus getting quite a lot sharper... Though perhaps not mentally. Regardless, this has hardly slowed down the Red Baroness! She's acquired a taste for reckless adventures, seeking them out wherever she can. [i][u]She has somehow become a champion in a well-known Coliseum in the Wasteland. Her clan-mates are still stunned.[/u][/i] [b]Wearing:[/b] [item=Alchemist Eyewear][item=Crimson Aviator Scarf][item=Crimson Aviator Satchel][item=Crimson Aviator Coat][item=Bloodshard Chains][item=Crimson Aviator Gloves][item=Furious Claws][item=Crimson Aviator Boots] [right][b]Taking:[/b] [item=Venomous Fly][item=Rat Tangle][item=Owlcat Journal][item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy][item=Seeker Orb][item=Traveler's Runestone][item=Shining Gladiator's Helmet][item=Rusted Crown][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Major Health Potion]
Name: Insalem
ID Number: 461438
Flight: Plague
How much do you think you will be available for the event? I'm pretty open most days! Saturdays and Sundays may be somewhat more busy for me but I'll probably still be around.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yes, The Outer Gates! We stan Mordred!
Dragon Name: Manfred
Dragon ID or Link:
51231208_350.png
Profession: Menace The Red Baroness!
Connections to Setting: Sought the name of The Prophet Exile with the Sky Crew and lived to fight off the combined efforts of it and The Shade successfully! This bundle of high energy and verbose bragging is most likely known throughout the Sky! ...Although maybe for all the wrong reasons.
Other Information: Manfred's undergone a bit of change since her journey through The Outer Gates, having been forcefully mutated and thus getting quite a lot sharper... Though perhaps not mentally. Regardless, this has hardly slowed down the Red Baroness! She's acquired a taste for reckless adventures, seeking them out wherever she can.
She has somehow become a champion in a well-known Coliseum in the Wasteland. Her clan-mates are still stunned.
Wearing:
Alchemist Eyewear Crimson Aviator Scarf Crimson Aviator Satchel Crimson Aviator Coat Bloodshard Chains Crimson Aviator Gloves Furious Claws Crimson Aviator Boots

Taking:
Venomous Fly Rat Tangle Owlcat Journal Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Seeker Orb Traveler's Runestone Shining Gladiator's Helmet Rusted Crown Unstable Serthis Concoction Major Health Potion
vnfnSuk.gif
Name: Stanari
ID Number: 15561
Flight: Water
Time Zone: FR +0
How much do you think you will be available for the event? theoretically I have a life but I'll be around plenty*
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? yes :V

*no matter what I put here, I will inevitably end up no-lifing it anyway

Dragon Name: Praeteri
Dragon ID or Link: here
Profession: conspiracy theorist Spymaster/translator/book nerd
Connections to Setting: Former resident of Deadman's Canal. She misses the Zee - it's her home, after all - but has put down roots in Sornieth, too. This is the third time she's been hauled all over Sea/Sky... let her do her crosswords in peace! Also, she's still carrying around the Apocyan ring...
Other Information: Praeteri has an affinity for language (words and stories) and can weave it into her magic. But she also just really likes books.
Name: Stanari
ID Number: 15561
Time Zone: FR +0
How much do you think you will be available for the event? theoretically I have a life but I'll be around plenty*
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? yes :V

*no matter what I put here, I will inevitably end up no-lifing it anyway

Dragon Name: Praeteri
Dragon ID or Link: here
Profession: conspiracy theorist Spymaster/translator/book nerd
Connections to Setting: Former resident of Deadman's Canal. She misses the Zee - it's her home, after all - but has put down roots in Sornieth, too. This is the third time she's been hauled all over Sea/Sky... let her do her crosswords in peace! Also, she's still carrying around the Apocyan ring...
Other Information: Praeteri has an affinity for language (words and stories) and can weave it into her magic. But she also just really likes books.
MM82e8q.png
[b]Name:[/b] Falcolmreynolds [b]ID Number:[/b] 231776 [b]Flight:[/b] Wind [b]Time Zone:[/b] (please respond in FR Time +/- X, i.e. FR+2) EST so... FR+3 [b]How much do you think you will be available for the event?[/b] All. You know me and my penchant for sinking every possible minute into a game. [b]Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?[/b] Yes! EoE Outer Gates was my first :D we do indeed stan mordred! -------- [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Satin [b]Dragon ID or Link:[/b] 62183612 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621837/62183612_350.png[/img] [b]Profession:[/b] Tailor, gardener, and entomologist [b]Connections to Setting:[/b] None. Maybe he's heard some stories from Larkspur about stuff like this? That's literally it though. He's never [i]been[/i] in the Outer areas before! he's as confused as you are! [b]Other Information:[/b] He raises his own silkworms and butterflies, as well as the plants they feed on, and spins the silk he gets into thread for his embroidery. He doesn't use weapons and doesn't like fighting, but he can kind of throw flower petals at people like a pokemon if push comes to shove. He's very soft.
Name: Falcolmreynolds
ID Number: 231776
Time Zone: (please respond in FR Time +/- X, i.e. FR+2) EST so... FR+3
How much do you think you will be available for the event? All. You know me and my penchant for sinking every possible minute into a game.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yes! EoE Outer Gates was my first :D we do indeed stan mordred!

Dragon Name: Satin
Dragon ID or Link: 62183612
62183612_350.png
Profession: Tailor, gardener, and entomologist
Connections to Setting: None. Maybe he's heard some stories from Larkspur about stuff like this? That's literally it though. He's never been in the Outer areas before! he's as confused as you are!
Other Information: He raises his own silkworms and butterflies, as well as the plants they feed on, and spins the silk he gets into thread for his embroidery. He doesn't use weapons and doesn't like fighting, but he can kind of throw flower petals at people like a pokemon if push comes to shove. He's very soft.
Name:Wesakechak
ID Number: 328868
Flight:Ice
Time Zone: FR + 1
How much do you think you will be available for the event? All of it
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.

Dragon Name: Reines
Dragon ID or Link: #58702663
Profession: Noble
Connections to Setting: She seems to have an idea of the area, but won’t elaborate beyond that.
Other Information: While not a fighter herself, she does have a jug with a water spirit in it, nicknamed Trim, that can be used in combat.
Name:Wesakechak
ID Number: 328868
Flight:Ice
Time Zone: FR + 1
How much do you think you will be available for the event? All of it
@Xairathan's Note- please read at least the Mechanics and Event sections before the Event starts. You will be asked to submit your dragon and inventory at a later time.

Dragon Name: Reines
Dragon ID or Link: #58702663
Profession: Noble
Connections to Setting: She seems to have an idea of the area, but won’t elaborate beyond that.
Other Information: While not a fighter herself, she does have a jug with a water spirit in it, nicknamed Trim, that can be used in combat.
Name: AureaImperatrix
ID Number: 170366
Flight: Ice? I might change before the game starts tho, I've been considering it. I'll update this if I do
Time Zone: FR +3
How much do you think you will be available for the event? I should be around most of the time. I do other things with my life of course, including one of those ship weeks that overlaps with this quite a bit, but I only like half the prompts so I can do both
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? I have
Name: AureaImperatrix
ID Number: 170366
Flight: Ice? I might change before the game starts tho, I've been considering it. I'll update this if I do
Time Zone: FR +3
How much do you think you will be available for the event? I should be around most of the time. I do other things with my life of course, including one of those ship weeks that overlaps with this quite a bit, but I only like half the prompts so I can do both
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? I have
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
[b]Name:[/b] AlphaGheist [b]ID Number:[/b] 408653 [b]Flight:[/b] Water! [b]Time Zone:[/b] FR +1 [b]How much do you think you will be available for the event?[/b] I've got a super flexible and open schedule right now so I should be available a fair amount of the time! [b]Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before?[/b] I have not ----- [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Medea [b]Dragon ID or Link:[/b] 49809772 [b]Profession:[/b] (optional) Priestess [b]Connections to Setting:[/b] Priestess of Shadowbinder, alchemist and witch extraordinaire [b]Other Information:[/b] A diviner and scryer, magic is her trade and trying to commune with the gods is a specialty and hobby. Illusions come naturally to her, as she is Shadowborn, and she enjoys a good harmless trick every now and then. Maybe turning others into small rodents for a few minutes. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/498098/49809772_350.png
Name: AlphaGheist
ID Number: 408653
Flight: Water!
Time Zone: FR +1
How much do you think you will be available for the event? I've got a super flexible and open schedule right now so I should be available a fair amount of the time!
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? I have not

Dragon Name: Medea
Dragon ID or Link: 49809772
Profession: (optional) Priestess
Connections to Setting: Priestess of Shadowbinder, alchemist and witch extraordinaire
Other Information: A diviner and scryer, magic is her trade and trying to commune with the gods is a specialty and hobby. Illusions come naturally to her, as she is Shadowborn, and she enjoys a good harmless trick every now and then. Maybe turning others into small rodents for a few minutes.

49809772_350.png
Name: Empyreal
ID Number: 23388
How much do you think you will be available for the event? Quite a bit. Depends a little on work, but I'll be around.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yes. All of them.
Name: Empyreal
ID Number: 23388
How much do you think you will be available for the event? Quite a bit. Depends a little on work, but I'll be around.
Have you participated in any Event of Exploration before? Yes. All of them.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
@AlphaGheist Hello, new delicious friend! Would you like an invite to the Discord
@AlphaGheist Hello, new delicious friend! Would you like an invite to the Discord
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 3 4