Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 2283 2284
@Tigeradragoness @chaokali
Nisenohinode spotted her Ridgeback and began the descent. She spiraled downwards until a few dozen feet off the ground where she flared her wings and planted her feet
"Martyn!" She bellowed cheerfully.

Martyn sighed as he heard his overzealeous clanmate shout his name.
"That's Nisenohinode. She's...a clanmember of mine."
@Tigeradragoness @chaokali
Nisenohinode spotted her Ridgeback and began the descent. She spiraled downwards until a few dozen feet off the ground where she flared her wings and planted her feet
"Martyn!" She bellowed cheerfully.

Martyn sighed as he heard his overzealeous clanmate shout his name.
"That's Nisenohinode. She's...a clanmember of mine."
2niy60w.jpg
@bellowslizard
Vitra looked at the purple Pearlcatcher ans then back at Martyn. "What arre you two mates?" she blurted out without thinking.
@bellowslizard
Vitra looked at the purple Pearlcatcher ans then back at Martyn. "What arre you two mates?" she blurted out without thinking.
@KriidseDovah Amethyst eyes glancing over at the other fae, Arya shifted forward a bit, lowering her head in greeting. "I am Arya." She stated confidently, lifting her head to better view the other fae. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Tink." She grinned when she was confident that the other fae was no harm to her.
@KriidseDovah Amethyst eyes glancing over at the other fae, Arya shifted forward a bit, lowering her head in greeting. "I am Arya." She stated confidently, lifting her head to better view the other fae. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Tink." She grinned when she was confident that the other fae was no harm to her.
4MdcPJR.png
@snarkymage Tink nodded briefly in return, relaxing somewhat now that she had been greeted amicably. "You are...from here?" she asked, seeming to struggle somewhat with her words. "Your eyes...Shadow Flight, yes?"
@snarkymage Tink nodded briefly in return, relaxing somewhat now that she had been greeted amicably. "You are...from here?" she asked, seeming to struggle somewhat with her words. "Your eyes...Shadow Flight, yes?"
The purple spiral twists into the clearing, pausing to look at all f the dragons. She floats a few feet in the air, showing off her grey eyespotted wings. "Wow, look at all these dragons! In my clan there are only, like, nine I think? And I don't even know anyone from my flight, 'cuz I was, like, raised in the wind clan?"
A pearlcatcher, also eyespotted, but in varying shades of pink and red, clutching her pearl, settles in beside the spiral. "There are eleven dragons in our clan, Silverdoofus. Not that an airheaded spiral only six days old would know that."
Offended, the spiral rears up like a cobra. "Oh, and you're soooo much smarter than me Desertsong, just because you're one day older than me?!"
Unruffled, Desertsong glances up at Silvertwirl and haughtily says: "My dear Silverdoofus, nothing of the kind. However, you are only a spiral born to the nature flight. You weren't even named before you came to this clan. Such a lowly creature has no right to speak to me like that." Silvertwirl glowers. "Wipe that disgusting look off your face. And settle on the ground. It's bad manners to float in a large group."
Silvertwirl glares at this haughty plague dragon, but settles down on the ground anyways.
"Quiet! They're about to start!" someone whispers.
The purple spiral twists into the clearing, pausing to look at all f the dragons. She floats a few feet in the air, showing off her grey eyespotted wings. "Wow, look at all these dragons! In my clan there are only, like, nine I think? And I don't even know anyone from my flight, 'cuz I was, like, raised in the wind clan?"
A pearlcatcher, also eyespotted, but in varying shades of pink and red, clutching her pearl, settles in beside the spiral. "There are eleven dragons in our clan, Silverdoofus. Not that an airheaded spiral only six days old would know that."
Offended, the spiral rears up like a cobra. "Oh, and you're soooo much smarter than me Desertsong, just because you're one day older than me?!"
Unruffled, Desertsong glances up at Silvertwirl and haughtily says: "My dear Silverdoofus, nothing of the kind. However, you are only a spiral born to the nature flight. You weren't even named before you came to this clan. Such a lowly creature has no right to speak to me like that." Silvertwirl glowers. "Wipe that disgusting look off your face. And settle on the ground. It's bad manners to float in a large group."
Silvertwirl glares at this haughty plague dragon, but settles down on the ground anyways.
"Quiet! They're about to start!" someone whispers.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@KriidseDovah "Yes. And I suppose you are Arcane?" She replied calmly, coming closer to the light and settling down on the branch, ears still rotating with the conversations around them.
@KriidseDovah "Yes. And I suppose you are Arcane?" She replied calmly, coming closer to the light and settling down on the branch, ears still rotating with the conversations around them.
4MdcPJR.png
@snarkymage Tink bobbed her head once. "Very new," she replied. "I am...not of this place?" She seemed to decide that was the right choice of words. "My homeland is distant. Too dangerous. Dragonkind no longer welcome." Her eyes clouded with memory. "I come here, to my family's homeland, in Arcane. Your language...difficult," she said haltingly. "It is why I come here. To learn, to understand." She nodded over at the purple fae, who was in conversation with another dragon. "My mate, Peter. We meet here. He teach me things. Show me this land. It is...good here. Dragons work together. Not like home."
@snarkymage Tink bobbed her head once. "Very new," she replied. "I am...not of this place?" She seemed to decide that was the right choice of words. "My homeland is distant. Too dangerous. Dragonkind no longer welcome." Her eyes clouded with memory. "I come here, to my family's homeland, in Arcane. Your language...difficult," she said haltingly. "It is why I come here. To learn, to understand." She nodded over at the purple fae, who was in conversation with another dragon. "My mate, Peter. We meet here. He teach me things. Show me this land. It is...good here. Dragons work together. Not like home."
@KriidseDovah Arya smiled kindly at Tink, nodding in understanding. "I can imagine places outside this land would not be as kind to dragonkind. But I cannot help but wonder," she paused, looking backward and up into the branches, "what is it like out there? Other than dangerous."
@KriidseDovah Arya smiled kindly at Tink, nodding in understanding. "I can imagine places outside this land would not be as kind to dragonkind. But I cannot help but wonder," she paused, looking backward and up into the branches, "what is it like out there? Other than dangerous."
4MdcPJR.png
@snarkymage "Cold," Tink answered promptly. "...and beautiful," she added after a moment. "Very beautiful. At night, sometimes lights..." she waved a claw in the air. "Lights in the sky, shimmering all colors. Stars bright over mountains. Big forests, trees many dragons high. Clear streams. Tasty bugs." She smacked her lips briefly. "Magic is also different. Had to learn all anew. Still not comfortable." Tink flapped her tiny wings in dismissal. "Still, necessary. Cannot be defenseless." She looked sharply over at Arya. "You fight?"
@snarkymage "Cold," Tink answered promptly. "...and beautiful," she added after a moment. "Very beautiful. At night, sometimes lights..." she waved a claw in the air. "Lights in the sky, shimmering all colors. Stars bright over mountains. Big forests, trees many dragons high. Clear streams. Tasty bugs." She smacked her lips briefly. "Magic is also different. Had to learn all anew. Still not comfortable." Tink flapped her tiny wings in dismissal. "Still, necessary. Cannot be defenseless." She looked sharply over at Arya. "You fight?"
((I would really like to join or start an RP but I don't really know how to do either. IF it is possible can someone give me some advice or tips on how to join or start?))
((I would really like to join or start an RP but I don't really know how to do either. IF it is possible can someone give me some advice or tips on how to join or start?))
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 2283 2284