Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Succulents/Plant Adopts?
1 2 3
ive always likes succulents! Can i be added to the pinglist?
@hexc0141f
ive always likes succulents! Can i be added to the pinglist?
@hexc0141f
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
@JunkBatch I'd be so interested in this, please add me to the pinglist! Also wouldn't it be cool to do flight rising plants too? So you can hybrid them with other plant you have bought!!
@JunkBatch I'd be so interested in this, please add me to the pinglist! Also wouldn't it be cool to do flight rising plants too? So you can hybrid them with other plant you have bought!!
kC95kIO.png
@JunkBatch Please put me on the pinglist? :)
@JunkBatch Please put me on the pinglist? :)
@hexc0141f Yes please! Add me to the pinglist! I'd definitely love some succulents! Maybe even some flowers.
@hexc0141f Yes please! Add me to the pinglist! I'd definitely love some succulents! Maybe even some flowers.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
@JunkBatch Ooh~ Add me to the pinglist these sound interesting! Also how about lotus flowers? or those creppy plants like the Clathrus Archeri? [img]https://i.imgur.com/Cz17HrR.jpg[/img]
@JunkBatch Ooh~ Add me to the pinglist these sound interesting! Also how about lotus flowers? or those creppy plants like the Clathrus Archeri?

Cz17HrR.jpg
B19yyNH.gifF4BFdNB.png
Please add me to your pinglist! I'd love to see succulents, as well as roses or whole bouquets/planters! :D
Please add me to your pinglist! I'd love to see succulents, as well as roses or whole bouquets/planters! :D
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
Pleas stick me on the pinglist! This looks wicked cool!
Pleas stick me on the pinglist! This looks wicked cool!
1 2 3