Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did u choose ur flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I just joined yesterday and I was stuck between shadow and plague, because I'm an edgelord goth irl. Ultimately I picked shadow, because I'm shallow and liked the colours better. I was drinking so I really don't remember the lore. Oops.
I just joined yesterday and I was stuck between shadow and plague, because I'm an edgelord goth irl. Ultimately I picked shadow, because I'm shallow and liked the colours better. I was drinking so I really don't remember the lore. Oops.
[quote name="Bhunivelze" date="2020-07-29 17:51:05" ] My first flight was plague and I chose it simply because it was different for lack of a better word. I played many games that included elemental alignments such as this one, but I never seen one that had plague as an option. So, instead of choosing a flight that I had already seen before I chose the one that I hadn't. Now I'm in light due to aesthetic and lore reasons. [/quote] same here, except i joined shadow first and moved almost immediately. been thinking about moving again to wind (mostly to match my username) but i'm torn because i love light's community and aesthetic so much
Bhunivelze wrote on 2020-07-29 17:51:05:
My first flight was plague and I chose it simply because it was different for lack of a better word. I played many games that included elemental alignments such as this one, but I never seen one that had plague as an option. So, instead of choosing a flight that I had already seen before I chose the one that I hadn't.

Now I'm in light due to aesthetic and lore reasons.
same here, except i joined shadow first and moved almost immediately. been thinking about moving again to wind (mostly to match my username) but i'm torn because i love light's community and aesthetic so much
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Big polar bear dragons
Big polar bear dragons
0QBdK7N.png
ehehe fire go fwoosh
ehehe fire go fwoosh
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
for some reason, when I was deciding between Plague and Shadow, I just imagined the Plaguebringer walking around during the Black Death and just being like "HEHEHE"

don't question me
for some reason, when I was deciding between Plague and Shadow, I just imagined the Plaguebringer walking around during the Black Death and just being like "HEHEHE"

don't question me
LMLA6wg.png
When I first joined I chose Wind for the aesthetic (still love it), but I moved to Light for the eyes!
When I first joined I chose Wind for the aesthetic (still love it), but I moved to Light for the eyes!
Always loved fire and picked it in any game that had elements. I love the colors so muchhhhh and the sort of untamed energy that tends to be associated with it. Hhhhhhhh theres so many reasons but it mostly just resonates with me
Always loved fire and picked it in any game that had elements. I love the colors so muchhhhh and the sort of untamed energy that tends to be associated with it. Hhhhhhhh theres so many reasons but it mostly just resonates with me
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
winddad looked cool and i liked the aesthetic and thought the lore matched up with my personality quite well
winddad looked cool and i liked the aesthetic and thought the lore matched up with my personality quite well
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
was in shadow for the cool aesthetic, switched to lightning for the pretty eyes and the nice community :D
was in shadow for the cool aesthetic, switched to lightning for the pretty eyes and the nice community :D
I really loved Shadow's aesthetic but I was also in eighth grade and hadn't quite exited my 'oh so edgy' phase.
I moved to Lightning a year later. I think it was because of its connection to science-y things. I hated the aesthetics after thinking it through and to be honest I'm still not sure I really like it, but I've discovered that I mind it significantly less if I imagine the desert to be like Southern Utah instead of this unappealing gray mess.
Still miss the glowing mushrooms though. Those are my jam.
I really loved Shadow's aesthetic but I was also in eighth grade and hadn't quite exited my 'oh so edgy' phase.
I moved to Lightning a year later. I think it was because of its connection to science-y things. I hated the aesthetics after thinking it through and to be honest I'm still not sure I really like it, but I've discovered that I mind it significantly less if I imagine the desert to be like Southern Utah instead of this unappealing gray mess.
Still miss the glowing mushrooms though. Those are my jam.
wmI4zZE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10