Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did u choose ur flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I chose Arcane first partly because my friend did, but mostly because I couldn't decide. After a while, I switched to Fire because I've always been drawn to it, and I had a cool idea for where my dragons would live. I also really like Light, Wind, Shadow, Earth, and Water because I have cool lore ideas, but alas, I have no gems to switch over and would feel bad about abandoning Fire because we're tiny anyway
I chose Arcane first partly because my friend did, but mostly because I couldn't decide. After a while, I switched to Fire because I've always been drawn to it, and I had a cool idea for where my dragons would live. I also really like Light, Wind, Shadow, Earth, and Water because I have cool lore ideas, but alas, I have no gems to switch over and would feel bad about abandoning Fire because we're tiny anyway
Lighthouses slap, necromancy slaps, yellow is my favorite color
Lighthouses slap, necromancy slaps, yellow is my favorite color
I barely looked at the flights when I chose, but something about Lightning kinda spoke to me and I always loved thunderstorms and things. And I love it here. There's hilarious workaholic bossdad, a slogan that our community uses playfully, beautiful eggs, nests, primals, eyes, well, everything, and 'working' in FR is just a really unique experience. Seriously. Lightning is amazing.
I barely looked at the flights when I chose, but something about Lightning kinda spoke to me and I always loved thunderstorms and things. And I love it here. There's hilarious workaholic bossdad, a slogan that our community uses playfully, beautiful eggs, nests, primals, eyes, well, everything, and 'working' in FR is just a really unique experience. Seriously. Lightning is amazing.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
S P A C E oh, and magic too
S P A C E oh, and magic too
hRdwFwp.png

she/her
fr +3
hehe

I just love pink, to be honest. The world wouldn't be the same without pink! Also the space/magic theme is pretty rad.
I just love pink, to be honest. The world wouldn't be the same without pink! Also the space/magic theme is pretty rad.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
MUSHROOMS. I literally just joined Shadow bc I love mushrooms! I know Plague has some fungi too, but I liked the purple eyes a bit more than the red ones.
MUSHROOMS. I literally just joined Shadow bc I love mushrooms! I know Plague has some fungi too, but I liked the purple eyes a bit more than the red ones.
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
Honestly?

Everything.
Honestly?

Everything.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Lore, but sadly it seems like most people are in it for glitter and the obnoxious pink :(
Lore, but sadly it seems like most people are in it for glitter and the obnoxious pink :(
Didn't choose Arcane at first bc boo hoo didn't like pink

But then I changed Arcane to suit my taoism/xianxia setting and I've since then realized that Arcane is where I 200% belong. I love space. I love the occult. I love magic. I love sparkly shiny things. I love cosmic horror and existential philosophy. I'm never gonna leave this flight.
Didn't choose Arcane at first bc boo hoo didn't like pink

But then I changed Arcane to suit my taoism/xianxia setting and I've since then realized that Arcane is where I 200% belong. I love space. I love the occult. I love magic. I love sparkly shiny things. I love cosmic horror and existential philosophy. I'm never gonna leave this flight.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
Originally picked Arcane because my spouse did.

I moved to light because of dom pushes. And friends.
Originally picked Arcane because my spouse did.

I moved to light because of dom pushes. And friends.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10