Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests [Nests of 8 Elements]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@scorpioING @Sephylia @szeyu95 hello, i have a reservation for a shadow nest today! C: would it be alright to send them over? also, would you be sending dragons as collateral? (not really that i need it i just feel bad for having my dragons mooch over your resources without compensation /SHOT) Sorry for pinging all three of you HAHA
@scorpioING @Sephylia @szeyu95 hello, i have a reservation for a shadow nest today! C: would it be alright to send them over? also, would you be sending dragons as collateral? (not really that i need it i just feel bad for having my dragons mooch over your resources without compensation /SHOT) Sorry for pinging all three of you HAHA
Dragons for sale | Accents
@nanairo
It's okay, you can ask collateral from me, just send the CR to me and choose any dragons in my lair as collateral :)
@nanairo
It's okay, you can ask collateral from me, just send the CR to me and choose any dragons in my lair as collateral :)
@ScorpioING sent the cr, thank you so much! :D would I send the payment now or after?
@ScorpioING sent the cr, thank you so much! :D would I send the payment now or after?
Dragons for sale | Accents
@nanairo
this depends on you :D whether you want to pay now or later after I send you back your dragons :D
@nanairo
this depends on you :D whether you want to pay now or later after I send you back your dragons :D
@szeyu95
Could I rent an ice nest? I have a boon. : )
@szeyu95
Could I rent an ice nest? I have a boon. : )
@thedukeofgoblins
Sure! Why not? :)
You can send the pairs now :) I have 1 empty nest :D
@thedukeofgoblins
Sure! Why not? :)
You can send the pairs now :) I have 1 empty nest :D
85b9ae6a-4344-42c8-bc76-394aa3374ceb_zpse0f0c108.jpg
@szeyu95
could I have one of your dragons as collateral? If so which one : O
@szeyu95
could I have one of your dragons as collateral? If so which one : O
@thedukeofgoblins
You can choose any from my lair, except for 2 unnamed PC, Tuxedo, Adrea, Stormur and Isjaki :) These dragons are not mine :) Nuummite and Lepidolite are breeding in the nest, so you cant take them. Others are fine for me :D
@thedukeofgoblins
You can choose any from my lair, except for 2 unnamed PC, Tuxedo, Adrea, Stormur and Isjaki :) These dragons are not mine :) Nuummite and Lepidolite are breeding in the nest, so you cant take them. Others are fine for me :D
85b9ae6a-4344-42c8-bc76-394aa3374ceb_zpse0f0c108.jpg
@szeyu95
I'll send my dragons over then ! : )
@szeyu95
I'll send my dragons over then ! : )
@Kanehon

Your eggs have hatched! You have a Sunshine/Maroon/Gold guardian and a Sunshin/Crimson/Gold tundra.

I'm so sorry. I know you were looking for a guardian with the tundra's colours. Anyway. Sending them all back to you now.
@Kanehon

Your eggs have hatched! You have a Sunshine/Maroon/Gold guardian and a Sunshin/Crimson/Gold tundra.

I'm so sorry. I know you were looking for a guardian with the tundra's colours. Anyway. Sending them all back to you now.
OYFGGsN.gif tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32