Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests [Nests of 8 Elements]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32
@Skycrest
That sounds perfect. Let me know if you'd like to hold any of my dragons as collateral.
@Skycrest
That sounds perfect. Let me know if you'd like to hold any of my dragons as collateral.
@sephylia @scorpioING I have a couple of coatls that are rtb and their babies would look great with shadow eyes. Might there be an open nest?
@sephylia @scorpioING I have a couple of coatls that are rtb and their babies would look great with shadow eyes. Might there be an open nest?
@lizzard
Yes, you can send your dragons over here anytime :D
@lizzard
Yes, you can send your dragons over here anytime :D
@scorpioing sorry I found out one of my friends had moved to shadow
@scorpioing sorry I found out one of my friends had moved to shadow
@lizzard
Okay then~ :)
@lizzard
Okay then~ :)
@intermission
Sending a crossroads over for the first pair! I'm alright without taking any collateral. c:
@intermission
Sending a crossroads over for the first pair! I'm alright without taking any collateral. c:
25411.png
@skycrest

They only got one egg this time around. I'll send all three back to you as soon as the egg hatches. :)
@skycrest

They only got one egg this time around. I'll send all three back to you as soon as the egg hatches. :)
@intermission
Thank you for the hosting! Would you mind me asking for another hosting for a different pair today or tommorow?
I'm looking for a specific color/gender combo with fire eyes from two of my pairs and it might take a bit for one of them in the tert range. The other pair (actually the one that you just hosted) has a really tight range and probably will finish faster. Though their one egg gave me the exact opposite of what I was hoping for. XD Looks like I'm going to be a regular customer. c:
@intermission
Thank you for the hosting! Would you mind me asking for another hosting for a different pair today or tommorow?
I'm looking for a specific color/gender combo with fire eyes from two of my pairs and it might take a bit for one of them in the tert range. The other pair (actually the one that you just hosted) has a really tight range and probably will finish faster. Though their one egg gave me the exact opposite of what I was hoping for. XD Looks like I'm going to be a regular customer. c:
25411.png
@Skycrest

I can host anytime :) Hopefully the results get better. But whenever you want you can send over the pairs so long as there's an open nest - and generally I'll have at least one unless I'm experimenting with my mating pair matches.
@Skycrest

I can host anytime :) Hopefully the results get better. But whenever you want you can send over the pairs so long as there's an open nest - and generally I'll have at least one unless I'm experimenting with my mating pair matches.
@intermission
Then I'll send the other pair over with the 3k payment. c:
@intermission
Then I'll send the other pair over with the 3k payment. c:
25411.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32