Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests [Nests of 8 Elements]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@Sephylia

Don't be, I can breed change easily~

I was going to PM you the money, but it's easier that you set the crossroads price for it. Thank you for the nest ü
@Sephylia

Don't be, I can breed change easily~

I was going to PM you the money, but it's easier that you set the crossroads price for it. Thank you for the nest ü
Wy0IOy1.png
@Kanehon

No problem. But next time, I guess I should probably ask how you wanna pay...
@Kanehon

No problem. But next time, I guess I should probably ask how you wanna pay...
OYFGGsN.gif tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png
@Sephylia and @intermission (Not sure who I should ping)
I have a couple pairs that I want to hatch on a fire nest that'll be ready to breed in about 4-5 days. Would I be able to request/reserve two nests at once?
@Sephylia and @intermission (Not sure who I should ping)
I have a couple pairs that I want to hatch on a fire nest that'll be ready to breed in about 4-5 days. Would I be able to request/reserve two nests at once?
25411.png
@Skycrest

I'm so sorry for the late reply. A quick look at @intermission's nesting grounds tells me there's one free nest. Not sure when the others will be freed up though. I'm sure intermission will reply here soon.
@Skycrest

I'm so sorry for the late reply. A quick look at @intermission's nesting grounds tells me there's one free nest. Not sure when the others will be freed up though. I'm sure intermission will reply here soon.
@Sephylia
Don't worry, it's fine. c:
Alright, I'll wait for intermission's reply then. I know which pair I want hatched first in the case of one open nest, since it has a higher chance of giving me the outcome I'm looking for.
@Sephylia
Don't worry, it's fine. c:
Alright, I'll wait for intermission's reply then. I know which pair I want hatched first in the case of one open nest, since it has a higher chance of giving me the outcome I'm looking for.
25411.png
@Skycrest

Alright! Once again, I'm so sorry about this!
@Skycrest

Alright! Once again, I'm so sorry about this!
@nanairo

Your eggs have all hatched! They're beautiful! xD
@nanairo

Your eggs have all hatched! They're beautiful! xD
@sephylia @skycrest

Sorry about that. I never got the ping notification. I have one nest currently open and will have another open tomorrow morning.
@sephylia @skycrest

Sorry about that. I never got the ping notification. I have one nest currently open and will have another open tomorrow morning.
@ScorpioING AHHH THANK YOU! ;V ; I didn't get a baby in the colors I wanted though 8,D I might be back next month~~~ p.s. i'll cancel two of the crossroads and send another so you can get your dragons back!
@ScorpioING AHHH THANK YOU! ;V ; I didn't get a baby in the colors I wanted though 8,D I might be back next month~~~ p.s. i'll cancel two of the crossroads and send another so you can get your dragons back!
Dragons for sale | Accents
@intermission
So I just send the first pair with 3k through the crossroads once they're off cooldown?
@intermission
So I just send the first pair with 3k through the crossroads once they're off cooldown?
25411.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32