Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | yuwe's art shop
1 2 3 4
@realsoku [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/8Is7OYF.png[/img] [nextcol][size=4]your guy gave me some trouble, but i think i pulled through haha-- expect a pm with the hq link soon! if you'd like me to change anything, just ask and ill try to get it done asap.[/columns] --------------------- usually i would open up another spot, but ive been a bit busy lately! though, i do have a pinglist and waitlist i could definitely put you on!
@realsoku

8Is7OYF.png your guy gave me some trouble, but i think i pulled through haha-- expect a pm with the hq link soon! if you'd like me to change anything, just ask and ill try to get it done asap.

usually i would open up another spot, but ive been a bit busy lately! though, i do have a pinglist and waitlist i could definitely put you on!
fr.png
@vrosga Hello there! If you've still got a gem slot open may I grab one please if you'd be interested in drawing one of my ocs here? Your art's gorgeous!

type of commission: bust, please!
payment type: gems
subject: Would be your pick of one of my ocs listed below, if you'd be willing to draw one of them. You'd be free to stylize/simplify the design however you'd like, and no worries of course if you wouldn't want to draw any of them for any reason!
external references:
Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x)
Sterling Silver (either of his forms would be okay!) (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
extra notes/requests: They should each have some design notes under the "details" tab of their toyhouse profiles, but again please feel free to take artistic liberties, and pose and expression and all that would be up to you. Thank you!
@vrosga Hello there! If you've still got a gem slot open may I grab one please if you'd be interested in drawing one of my ocs here? Your art's gorgeous!

type of commission: bust, please!
payment type: gems
subject: Would be your pick of one of my ocs listed below, if you'd be willing to draw one of them. You'd be free to stylize/simplify the design however you'd like, and no worries of course if you wouldn't want to draw any of them for any reason!
external references:
Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x)
Sterling Silver (either of his forms would be okay!) (main refs: x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
extra notes/requests: They should each have some design notes under the "details" tab of their toyhouse profiles, but again please feel free to take artistic liberties, and pose and expression and all that would be up to you. Thank you!
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina

hello! sorry for the late reply. if youre still interested, id be super happy to take on your request! your characters are very well designed, and i especially love hildebrands whole deal haha (i am such a sucker for cool scythes...)
@vovina

hello! sorry for the late reply. if youre still interested, id be super happy to take on your request! your characters are very well designed, and i especially love hildebrands whole deal haha (i am such a sucker for cool scythes...)
fr.png
@vrosga Hiya! And no worries at all~ I'd absolutely still be interested, and Hildebrand sounds perfect! <3 Thank you so much, and CR incoming just a moment with the first half of the payment!
@vrosga Hiya! And no worries at all~ I'd absolutely still be interested, and Hildebrand sounds perfect! <3 Thank you so much, and CR incoming just a moment with the first half of the payment!
r6J6MbS.png
@vrosga
type of commission: I'd like a bust please!
payment type: Gems, if that's alright.
subject: I'd like the piece to be of one of my D&D characters, Anima!
external references: She has a toyhouse page here, but since I've only recently had her designed she only has one piece of art.
extra notes/requests: Some kind of cheerful or playful expression would be preferred - she's an optimist who lives for fun.
@vrosga
type of commission: I'd like a bust please!
payment type: Gems, if that's alright.
subject: I'd like the piece to be of one of my D&D characters, Anima!
external references: She has a toyhouse page here, but since I've only recently had her designed she only has one piece of art.
extra notes/requests: Some kind of cheerful or playful expression would be preferred - she's an optimist who lives for fun.
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@vovina

received! expect your guy to be done in about a week :)

@detectivemetta

aww, i love your lil druid gal! she'll be a blast to draw for sure haha-- i love bright and cheery characters

in light of...recent g1 sales, ive decided to open up another slot! still accepting gems/usd/unhatched eggs
@vovina

received! expect your guy to be done in about a week :)

@detectivemetta

aww, i love your lil druid gal! she'll be a blast to draw for sure haha-- i love bright and cheery characters

in light of...recent g1 sales, ive decided to open up another slot! still accepting gems/usd/unhatched eggs
fr.png
@vovina [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/RX0A31V.png[/img] [nextcol][size=4]howdy! i loved your guy so much that i pretty much dedicated the entirety of today to drawing him lol. he was [i]such[/i] a blast to draw and i really hope it shows! ill send a hq version soon :) (oh yes, feel free to request any changes if you feel like i didnt capture him right~)[/columns]
@vovina

RX0A31V.png howdy! i loved your guy so much that i pretty much dedicated the entirety of today to drawing him lol. he was such a blast to draw and i really hope it shows! ill send a hq version soon :)

(oh yes, feel free to request any changes if you feel like i didnt capture him right~)
fr.png
@vrosga Holy smokes!! I'm gonna cry tears of joy, thank you so much, this is absolutely fantastic! It absolutely shows, I cannot even put to words how beautiful this is, and woah the entire mood of the piece just blends that apocalyptic feel with his own sense of tranquility, like gazing into the feelings he feels, the life he has to live! I love the bright background and how it brings out the gold and orange of his outfit, the black border which complements the purples and his hair, your color palette on this is just phenomenal, and you nailed his expression, his essence, the hand folded over the scythe! Plus that blurry feeling around the edges, that focuses his face and adds that extra level of depth as if you're glancing not only at his person but right at his soul. And how you can like, see the softness of the light and the shadows across his skin, and the sharper highlight on the visor and in his eyes that have sparks of their own. He's powerful but gentle, he's calm and serious and contemplative, and all that's conveyed in this image and just pronounced by your incredible artwork! This is so magnificently done <3 No changes or anything like that needed, you captured him perfectly and I couldn't be any happier with this! (And CR incoming in just a moment with the rest of the payment~) I'm so happy you like him and thank you also for the PM with the fullsize version! If it's okay with you, may I put this up in his toyhouse gallery (with credit and link back to you)? Do you have a toyhouse account you'd like me to use for link/credit or another website or would you rather your FR page, if it's alright? Thanks so much again! [emoji=heart size=1]
@vrosga Holy smokes!! I'm gonna cry tears of joy, thank you so much, this is absolutely fantastic! It absolutely shows, I cannot even put to words how beautiful this is, and woah the entire mood of the piece just blends that apocalyptic feel with his own sense of tranquility, like gazing into the feelings he feels, the life he has to live! I love the bright background and how it brings out the gold and orange of his outfit, the black border which complements the purples and his hair, your color palette on this is just phenomenal, and you nailed his expression, his essence, the hand folded over the scythe! Plus that blurry feeling around the edges, that focuses his face and adds that extra level of depth as if you're glancing not only at his person but right at his soul. And how you can like, see the softness of the light and the shadows across his skin, and the sharper highlight on the visor and in his eyes that have sparks of their own. He's powerful but gentle, he's calm and serious and contemplative, and all that's conveyed in this image and just pronounced by your incredible artwork! This is so magnificently done <3 No changes or anything like that needed, you captured him perfectly and I couldn't be any happier with this! (And CR incoming in just a moment with the rest of the payment~) I'm so happy you like him and thank you also for the PM with the fullsize version!

If it's okay with you, may I put this up in his toyhouse gallery (with credit and link back to you)? Do you have a toyhouse account you'd like me to use for link/credit or another website or would you rather your FR page, if it's alright?

Thanks so much again!
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina

thank you so much-- i'm really glad you liked it as much as you did, and that it seems up to par to your expectations ahh!!! it's amazing how many little details you happened to notice haha. he really was such a pleasure to draw and i'm glad for the opportunity to get my grubby hands on the guy!

oh yeah, and my toyhouse user is the same as here if you upload it there :)!

@vovina

thank you so much-- i'm really glad you liked it as much as you did, and that it seems up to par to your expectations ahh!!! it's amazing how many little details you happened to notice haha. he really was such a pleasure to draw and i'm glad for the opportunity to get my grubby hands on the guy!

oh yeah, and my toyhouse user is the same as here if you upload it there :)!

fr.png
@birdofink

your ocs are so cute ahh, id love to take a crack at some of them! im not sure which two yet, but when i do i'll definitely alert you :D

and yes! feel free to request two pieces
@birdofink

your ocs are so cute ahh, id love to take a crack at some of them! im not sure which two yet, but when i do i'll definitely alert you :D

and yes! feel free to request two pieces
fr.png
1 2 3 4