Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Cross-site trades forum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support.

Especially when people are looking for or selling offsite items or services only, it can become very hard to find FR only trades.

It may be an inconvenience to people who are looking for offsite options as well as fr/fr trades, but it's not difficult to make a separate sales tab.

Edit: I'd be somewhat satisfied with the ability to filter certain terms out of forums, but as others have stated, forum search has its drawbacks.
Support.

Especially when people are looking for or selling offsite items or services only, it can become very hard to find FR only trades.

It may be an inconvenience to people who are looking for offsite options as well as fr/fr trades, but it's not difficult to make a separate sales tab.

Edit: I'd be somewhat satisfied with the ability to filter certain terms out of forums, but as others have stated, forum search has its drawbacks.
OAgM9ob.png
It's really bad right now and I honestly feel that even before DV we needed this since it was hard to find cross site trades in the items for sale thread as well. Now there's a lot of DV and no other cross site trading posts that I could find. And it's probably not too hard to add another forum.
It's really bad right now and I honestly feel that even before DV we needed this since it was hard to find cross site trades in the items for sale thread as well. Now there's a lot of DV and no other cross site trading posts that I could find. And it's probably not too hard to add another forum.
Support. I don't mind if people are doing offsite trades, but if the first few pages in the sales forum are filled with offsite site trades, it becomes a bit tiresome when you just want to trade FR stuff, for FR stuff you know?
Support. I don't mind if people are doing offsite trades, but if the first few pages in the sales forum are filled with offsite site trades, it becomes a bit tiresome when you just want to trade FR stuff, for FR stuff you know?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
The amount of DV does seem like a bit much, donnit?
The amount of DV does seem like a bit much, donnit?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Nothing but support.

I've been trying to sell a number of FR items for ages and DV stuff always pushes it to page 3-4 in record time.
Nothing but support.

I've been trying to sell a number of FR items for ages and DV stuff always pushes it to page 3-4 in record time.
It would make things easier for everyone.
It would make things easier for everyone.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
I can't believe they've done nothing about this still.

It wouldn't be as big a deal if we had a way to filter for time or orginal posts or something on forum search, but we don't. It just makes finding things that aren't on the first page not worth looking for.
I can't believe they've done nothing about this still.

It wouldn't be as big a deal if we had a way to filter for time or orginal posts or something on forum search, but we don't. It just makes finding things that aren't on the first page not worth looking for.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I don’t know what DV is but I hate it.

It’s not even worth trying to trade festival chests. It’s so frustrating. We definitely need something separate.
I don’t know what DV is but I hate it.

It’s not even worth trying to trade festival chests. It’s so frustrating. We definitely need something separate.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Late to the talk but support, this is out of hand.
Late to the talk but support, this is out of hand.
You know its bad when some threads don't even say what site their items are from... you just know its not FR.
You know its bad when some threads don't even say what site their items are from... you just know its not FR.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8