Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 ... 3163 3164
Is there any way I can get a dragon back after exhausting it? I just accidentally exhausted a dragon and I really didn't mean to and I want it back.
Is there any way I can get a dragon back after exhausting it? I just accidentally exhausted a dragon and I really didn't mean to and I want it back.
@BambooBadBass you mean exalted? You can get them back in the customer support area, or click on the top of the page when it says ‘restore your progenitors’!!
@BambooBadBass you mean exalted? You can get them back in the customer support area, or click on the top of the page when it says ‘restore your progenitors’!!
fXFvof4.png
@BambooBadBass or just click here: https://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration
@BambooBadBass or just click here: https://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration
fXFvof4.png
hello! how do i see which dragons i've liked? thank you!
hello! how do i see which dragons i've liked? thank you!
@rinagain At this point in time you can’t see it. They may or may not add it eventually but currently there isn’t a feature to see which dragons you’ve liked.
@rinagain At this point in time you can’t see it. They may or may not add it eventually but currently there isn’t a feature to see which dragons you’ve liked.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Hi! I'm trying to save up to buy an eliminate for the coliseum. I've read that you can get that item in your loot while fighting, is that super rare or can I get my hopes up?

I also have another question, is there a guide for selling dragons? I'd like to sell some but I have no idea how to price them. I started playing a week ago and I don't know if some genes/breeds are more expensive than others. I wouldn't like to overprice my dragons. Thank youuu!
Hi! I'm trying to save up to buy an eliminate for the coliseum. I've read that you can get that item in your loot while fighting, is that super rare or can I get my hopes up?

I also have another question, is there a guide for selling dragons? I'd like to sell some but I have no idea how to price them. I started playing a week ago and I don't know if some genes/breeds are more expensive than others. I wouldn't like to overprice my dragons. Thank youuu!
@keruza
It's very rare for Eliminate to drop. It can drop in Blooming Grove or in areas higher than that.

There are a couple of Guilds for Pricing your dragons.
(I'm pretty sure no guild is accurate but here are some guilds that can help you.)
Here's a guild that I use:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2736967

Here's another one:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2613225
@keruza
It's very rare for Eliminate to drop. It can drop in Blooming Grove or in areas higher than that.

There are a couple of Guilds for Pricing your dragons.
(I'm pretty sure no guild is accurate but here are some guilds that can help you.)
Here's a guild that I use:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2736967

Here's another one:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2613225
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN1.pngyhQ281.pngeqreO1.png3RxWo1.png3Wzsn1.pngqtefN1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@keruza Eliminate drops in most venues but it's very rare. You have a chance of getting one if you're in the coli but don't get your hopes up :D

No guide can accurately tell you how to price dragons as it's too complicated a subject to put down to x gene/breed is worth y money.
What a dragon is worth is subjective. One person might pay 100k for a dragon another wouldn't take for free.
Genes and breeds can be worth more but only when the dragon looks good. It's not a blanket situation where all dragons with a certain gene are more expensive than ones without.

All you can really do is check the auction house for similar dragons. Search for colours more than genes and search by range if there aren't any with your exact colour combo. Compare them with what you're selling and decide on a price. You can always slowly lower your price if the dragon doesn't sell.

And keep in mind that there are thousands of pretty dragons for sale. Selling dragons for more than the cheapest adult prices on the auction house can be hard even if they look nice just because of how much choice is out there.

We'd advise against following any pricing guide or calculator. They're just wrong in the vast majority of cases.
@keruza Eliminate drops in most venues but it's very rare. You have a chance of getting one if you're in the coli but don't get your hopes up :D

No guide can accurately tell you how to price dragons as it's too complicated a subject to put down to x gene/breed is worth y money.
What a dragon is worth is subjective. One person might pay 100k for a dragon another wouldn't take for free.
Genes and breeds can be worth more but only when the dragon looks good. It's not a blanket situation where all dragons with a certain gene are more expensive than ones without.

All you can really do is check the auction house for similar dragons. Search for colours more than genes and search by range if there aren't any with your exact colour combo. Compare them with what you're selling and decide on a price. You can always slowly lower your price if the dragon doesn't sell.

And keep in mind that there are thousands of pretty dragons for sale. Selling dragons for more than the cheapest adult prices on the auction house can be hard even if they look nice just because of how much choice is out there.

We'd advise against following any pricing guide or calculator. They're just wrong in the vast majority of cases.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Thank you guys!!! :)
Thank you guys!!! :)
bumping isnt allowed in the dragon share forum, correct?
bumping isnt allowed in the dragon share forum, correct?
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
1 2 ... 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 ... 3163 3164