Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's your FR zodiac element?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Picies! So shadow!

However I feel as if I have become less of a Picies than when I was.... lets say around 8 or 9 years old.
Picies! So shadow!

However I feel as if I have become less of a Picies than when I was.... lets say around 8 or 9 years old.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Ah yes, it turns out that my sign (Scorpio) is at my least favourite aesthetic-wise flight that is Plague ;-;

Ah yes, it turns out that my sign (Scorpio) is at my least favourite aesthetic-wise flight that is Plague ;-;

W6LdAlV.gif
Plague which was my flight when i first joined :P
Plague which was my flight when i first joined :P
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I'm a Libra, so that makes me Arcane! One off from being my actual element lol

It sort of fits, I did briefly consider Arcane in the months before joining waiting on the next reg window, as far as general personality and relation to space.
I'm a Libra, so that makes me Arcane! One off from being my actual element lol

It sort of fits, I did briefly consider Arcane in the months before joining waiting on the next reg window, as far as general personality and relation to space.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png

I’m the Fire Virgo.

I don’t know if I fit in either of these catagories, but then again, star stuff is for funsies, and in no way should be used to judge other people.

I’m the Fire Virgo.

I don’t know if I fit in either of these catagories, but then again, star stuff is for funsies, and in no way should be used to judge other people.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
My zodiac element would be light! Though i'm on the cusp of being a Leo, which is my home flight lightning ~

Light fits me ok I'd say, I'm not super big into glittermom but can't lie when I say she has a nice aesthetic, I made sure to grab like 10 of those crabs lol. the amount of dom that light gets would also be nice..

My zodiac element would be light! Though i'm on the cusp of being a Leo, which is my home flight lightning ~

Light fits me ok I'd say, I'm not super big into glittermom but can't lie when I say she has a nice aesthetic, I made sure to grab like 10 of those crabs lol. the amount of dom that light gets would also be nice..

vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I feel like I'm the only Earth Sagittarius here. Well, Light fits me better but I have no problem with that element.
I feel like I'm the only Earth Sagittarius here. Well, Light fits me better but I have no problem with that element.
OABZqDF.png hello france
frt+9
hello i don't know what i'm doing here
I'm a scorpio (in fact my birthday is generally during the riot of rot) and I'm in the plague flight, so I'm pretty keen to see what the familiar is going to be!
I'm a scorpio (in fact my birthday is generally during the riot of rot) and I'm in the plague flight, so I'm pretty keen to see what the familiar is going to be!
Earth huh. I've actually considered taking a flight-cation there a couple times haha.
Earth huh. I've actually considered taking a flight-cation there a couple times haha.
2XruB4R.png
i'd be shadow! neat!
i'd be shadow! neat!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9