Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Our Fandom Convention
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51
@WingsofDestiny
Boston has been placed on hold until the 30th of this month.

@HoodieCat
It's a possibility but I'll need one of the secret phrases from the Fandom Hatchery first as well as a name for each derg you've requested.

@Charliex8
If you'd like we can make an arrangement where you rent the derg for free until he's fulfilled his role in your Breeding Project. Afterwards I'd be happy to take him back in.

@Baret
His adoption is certainly a possibility but he'll need a name first. If you'd like I can randomize his name for you but, in order to keep from unnamed kids remaining in dragon lineages, he'll need a name before he goes to his new home.
@WingsofDestiny
Boston has been placed on hold until the 30th of this month.

@HoodieCat
It's a possibility but I'll need one of the secret phrases from the Fandom Hatchery first as well as a name for each derg you've requested.

@Charliex8
If you'd like we can make an arrangement where you rent the derg for free until he's fulfilled his role in your Breeding Project. Afterwards I'd be happy to take him back in.

@Baret
His adoption is certainly a possibility but he'll need a name first. If you'd like I can randomize his name for you but, in order to keep from unnamed kids remaining in dragon lineages, he'll need a name before he goes to his new home.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@TemporalRifter

Sorry I forgot to give one, could you name them Araceli? Thank you :D
@TemporalRifter

Sorry I forgot to give one, could you name them Araceli? Thank you :D
seGmw74.jpg
@TemporalRifter - Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Sure I'd be happy to rent him and send him back when I'm finished if that's okay with you ^_^ I'll keep an eye out for similar looking dragons while I'm waiting for his cooldown to finish so I may not end up using him but if that happens I'll just send him back early :) I hopefully shouldn't need him for more than a month or 2. Are you sure it's free? I feel kinda bad not paying haha!

Also, if I'm just renting, the name isn't so important so I'm happy for him to be called something random :)
@TemporalRifter - Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Sure I'd be happy to rent him and send him back when I'm finished if that's okay with you ^_^ I'll keep an eye out for similar looking dragons while I'm waiting for his cooldown to finish so I may not end up using him but if that happens I'll just send him back early :) I hopefully shouldn't need him for more than a month or 2. Are you sure it's free? I feel kinda bad not paying haha!

Also, if I'm just renting, the name isn't so important so I'm happy for him to be called something random :)
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
@ToxicToucan @CommanderLexa @LightningclanLC Congratulations to the three pinged individuals for winning the Tier Raffle. Please take your picks from the unlocked tiers. (List your preferred prizes in order from most desired to least desired. Once everyone has done this the prizes will be sent but each participant only has two days at the time of this post to respond before their win is revoked and given to another participant.) @ToxicToucan Congratulations on winning the Special Raffle Prize, the following derg will be sent your way and you're free to do whatever you'd like to with him. You'll have two days from the time of this post to accept your prize ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58052586][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580526/58052586_350.png[/img][/url]
@ToxicToucan @CommanderLexa @LightningclanLC
Congratulations to the three pinged individuals for winning the Tier Raffle. Please take your picks from the unlocked tiers. (List your preferred prizes in order from most desired to least desired. Once everyone has done this the prizes will be sent but each participant only has two days at the time of this post to respond before their win is revoked and given to another participant.)

@ToxicToucan
Congratulations on winning the Special Raffle Prize, the following derg will be sent your way and you're free to do whatever you'd like to with him. You'll have two days from the time of this post to accept your prize ^^
58052586_350.png
Update- This thread will be split up and divided into multiple different threads over the course of the next few weeks. This is being done to help with organization and navigation for others, as well as to draw more participants into each topic. This thread will be kept open however with the first three posts to serve as the new Discussion Thread for the Fandom Convention. Each of the split up topics will link back to here as a result.
Update- This thread will be split up and divided into multiple different threads over the course of the next few weeks. This is being done to help with organization and navigation for others, as well as to draw more participants into each topic. This thread will be kept open however with the first three posts to serve as the new Discussion Thread for the Fandom Convention. Each of the split up topics will link back to here as a result.
@TemporalRifter

One Mystery Familiar
Four Random Dragons
Mystery Apparel
Full Stack of Meat, Insect, Seafood and Plant
@TemporalRifter

One Mystery Familiar
Four Random Dragons
Mystery Apparel
54728990.pngUntitled-1.pnga2sqroA.pngV0Q4rjf.png85426124.png
@temporalrifter

Mystery Apparel
One Mystery Familiar
Four Random Dragons
@temporalrifter

Mystery Apparel
One Mystery Familiar
Four Random Dragons
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@TemporalRifter May I have him now please? I'm so excited!!!
(There's eight dragons in cr :P)
@TemporalRifter May I have him now please? I'm so excited!!!
(There's eight dragons in cr :P)
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
@charliex8 Could I buy him after you are done wiht the project? ^-^
@charliex8 Could I buy him after you are done wiht the project? ^-^
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
@TemporalRifter May I have this lovely dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62762903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627630/62762903_350.png[/img][/url] I'd love to name her "Atheniade" please :) I promise to have a "devoted heart"
@TemporalRifter

May I have this lovely dragon?

62762903_350.png

I'd love to name her "Atheniade" please :)

I promise to have a "devoted heart"
gR2nWSA.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51