Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I..I don't know what to do now
1 2 3
Well, there are users out there who have, like a looooot of money. But no one is even selling imp scrolls anymore I think.
Either they are all gone, in abandoned lairs, have never been claimed to begin with, or the user who holds them isn't willing to sell.

But anyway, that's a huge amount of gems!
Well, there are users out there who have, like a looooot of money. But no one is even selling imp scrolls anymore I think.
Either they are all gone, in abandoned lairs, have never been claimed to begin with, or the user who holds them isn't willing to sell.

But anyway, that's a huge amount of gems!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
you got a uh...

you got several hundos worth of gems, there, huh?
you got a uh...

you got several hundos worth of gems, there, huh?
ay
I heard imp scroll last went for 300k gems, I think. But you still have quite a lot of gems
I heard imp scroll last went for 300k gems, I think. But you still have quite a lot of gems
enhCzub.gif
[quote name="Lunarsnow" date="2020-07-23 21:10:26" ] I didn't register the gem amount at first and was like oh that's a decent chunk of treasure and then I did a double take and was like [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/RILsqUte1MME7TzQJ9/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] Same as the user above I had to do a double take but wow, congrats on saving that many gems :o
Lunarsnow wrote on 2020-07-23 21:10:26:
I didn't register the gem amount at first and was like oh that's a decent chunk of treasure and then I did a double take and was like
giphy.gif
Same as the user above I had to do a double take but wow, congrats on saving that many gems :o
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
[quote name="Lunarsnow" date="2020-07-23 21:10:26" ] I didn't register the gem amount at first and was like oh that's a decent chunk of treasure and then I did a double take and was like [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/RILsqUte1MME7TzQJ9/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] Yeah holy cow that is a LOT of gems. I didn't see how much it was at first either and was like wait... thats 6 digits... major kudos to you for saving up that much, I could never [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Lunarsnow wrote on 2020-07-23 21:10:26:
I didn't register the gem amount at first and was like oh that's a decent chunk of treasure and then I did a double take and was like
giphy.gif

Yeah holy cow that is a LOT of gems. I didn't see how much it was at first either and was like wait... thats 6 digits... major kudos to you for saving up that much, I could never
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Save up some more, get a light sprite. At the very least it's a good investment.
Save up some more, get a light sprite. At the very least it's a good investment.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
Gem gene someone? Or grab some Eliminate stones and start a coli team.
Gem gene someone? Or grab some Eliminate stones and start a coli team.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
danG, I admire your ability to save wow I don’t mean to brag but I got a whoping 12g to my name [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
danG, I admire your ability to save wow

I don’t mean to brag but I got a whoping 12g to my name
Untitled_Artwork.png
That's amazing!! Idk what I would even do with that much money. Congratulations on saving up so much!! :D
That's amazing!! Idk what I would even do with that much money. Congratulations on saving up so much!! :D
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
@coffeecupid @Umbra
One was sold very recently and went for ~800kg.
@coffeecupid @Umbra
One was sold very recently and went for ~800kg.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3