Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mosaic & Breakup
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46
Oh heck yeah I LOVE breakup especially as a secondary
Oh heck yeah I LOVE breakup especially as a secondary
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
breakup
breakup
a little busy in my vision
a little busy in my vision
New genes are nice, but I'm disappointed Mosaic/Breakup is the one to be made available first to all species, plus it doesn't look that popular :/

There are far more beautiful options in my opinion: Chevron/Arrow, Ragged/Tear, Phantom/Spirit and Shardflank. I'm crossing my fingers for these to be made available soon! :D
New genes are nice, but I'm disappointed Mosaic/Breakup is the one to be made available first to all species, plus it doesn't look that popular :/

There are far more beautiful options in my opinion: Chevron/Arrow, Ragged/Tear, Phantom/Spirit and Shardflank. I'm crossing my fingers for these to be made available soon! :D
YaLh2Os.png
All I can think of is just how cool Koi subspecies can look with these!
All I can think of is just how cool Koi subspecies can look with these!
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo3_250.png
Oh boy another awesome gene!

Now to wait 6 months to ever see even 1 in the MP XD
Oh boy another awesome gene!

Now to wait 6 months to ever see even 1 in the MP XD
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
I really like these genes and I'm super happy for some of the secondary colour combos I'll now get to use without having to scry my dragons as gaolers all the time. xD
I really like these genes and I'm super happy for some of the secondary colour combos I'll now get to use without having to scry my dragons as gaolers all the time. xD
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
OOooh perhaps this means there's hope for tear and ragged, my very favorite ancient genes! Phantom/streak are pretty stellar, too.
OOooh perhaps this means there's hope for tear and ragged, my very favorite ancient genes! Phantom/streak are pretty stellar, too.
8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
@Alithium8 shardflank will never be made available for modern breeds since it extends beyond the outlines of the dragon models.
@Alithium8 shardflank will never be made available for modern breeds since it extends beyond the outlines of the dragon models.
New Inventory on the AH!
HECKING YAASSSSS!
HECKING YAASSSSS!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46