Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The School on Witch Lane (Roleplay)
1 2 3 4 5
Ki - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Life - Meringue the cat - Interactions: Open!

Ki approached the school, clutching the strap to her bag. A soft meow made her look down, only to see Meringue poking her head out. Ki watched as students poured in, ones who looked like they were about to panic and ones that seemed to know what they were doing. I can’t wait for the year to start, especially sense I’ll be able to use magic! Ki’s steps became bouncy as she came to the entrance, even though she was unsure of where to go.

Majkku - Male- 16 - Year 1 - Ixverlut, human, shifting - Winky the owl - Interactions: Open!

Majkku approached the school cautiously, mindful of his ears , making sure they were flattened. He never really went out in public, so he had to be careful not to reveal his odd condition. He watched as other students poured in, and one person which turned into a panther to scare students, Majkku made a mental note to stay clear of her in fear of his ears popping up in shock. Just stay calm. Go inside, don’t be noticed. Everything will be fine. A small hoot alerted him, and he looked over to see Winky perched on his shoulder. Trembling, Majkku made his way to the doors of the building.
Ki - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Life - Meringue the cat - Interactions: Open!

Ki approached the school, clutching the strap to her bag. A soft meow made her look down, only to see Meringue poking her head out. Ki watched as students poured in, ones who looked like they were about to panic and ones that seemed to know what they were doing. I can’t wait for the year to start, especially sense I’ll be able to use magic! Ki’s steps became bouncy as she came to the entrance, even though she was unsure of where to go.

Majkku - Male- 16 - Year 1 - Ixverlut, human, shifting - Winky the owl - Interactions: Open!

Majkku approached the school cautiously, mindful of his ears , making sure they were flattened. He never really went out in public, so he had to be careful not to reveal his odd condition. He watched as other students poured in, and one person which turned into a panther to scare students, Majkku made a mental note to stay clear of her in fear of his ears popping up in shock. Just stay calm. Go inside, don’t be noticed. Everything will be fine. A small hoot alerted him, and he looked over to see Winky perched on his shoulder. Trembling, Majkku made his way to the doors of the building.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Anna - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Dakota and Avairna

Feeling a paw on her shoulder, Anna turned around. Screaming, she ran into the building. Out of breath, she collapsed into a seat inside the cafeteria. Chocolate, being woken up during the panic, squeaked at Anna, scolding her for waking him up.

Myk - Male - 35 - Healer - Tserene, Love - Mittens the Harpy Eagle - Mentions: None

After entering finishing his duties and entering the cafeteria, he saw several large groups of students flood in the doors with terrified looks on their faces. Shaking his head, he laughed under his breath. Avairna's back at it again.
Anna - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Dakota and Avairna

Feeling a paw on her shoulder, Anna turned around. Screaming, she ran into the building. Out of breath, she collapsed into a seat inside the cafeteria. Chocolate, being woken up during the panic, squeaked at Anna, scolding her for waking him up.

Myk - Male - 35 - Healer - Tserene, Love - Mittens the Harpy Eagle - Mentions: None

After entering finishing his duties and entering the cafeteria, he saw several large groups of students flood in the doors with terrified looks on their faces. Shaking his head, he laughed under his breath. Avairna's back at it again.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Vivian Nightthrush - female - 17 - second year - Ixie/Fire - Selenus/Frisian Mare - Outside the School/Ki

Vivan had just finished helping a student and was turning around when she bumped into a first year, "Oh! sorry. I didn't see you there." She said embarrassed while fidgeting with her braid.
Vivian Nightthrush - female - 17 - second year - Ixie/Fire - Selenus/Frisian Mare - Outside the School/Ki

Vivan had just finished helping a student and was turning around when she bumped into a first year, "Oh! sorry. I didn't see you there." She said embarrassed while fidgeting with her braid.
Dakota Labyrinth - female - 17 - second year - Ixie/Death - Pterelas/Common Raven - Outside the School/Anna/Avairna

"Oh! priceless." Dakota grinned but realized she was supposed to be helping her. In a scramble Dakota grabbed Anna's and her own luggage and ran after her. "Wait! It's just a teacher!" She caught up to her in the cafeteria and had also become out of breath. "It's fine. Perfectly safe." She muttered and collapsed in the seat next to Anna's.
Dakota Labyrinth - female - 17 - second year - Ixie/Death - Pterelas/Common Raven - Outside the School/Anna/Avairna

"Oh! priceless." Dakota grinned but realized she was supposed to be helping her. In a scramble Dakota grabbed Anna's and her own luggage and ran after her. "Wait! It's just a teacher!" She caught up to her in the cafeteria and had also become out of breath. "It's fine. Perfectly safe." She muttered and collapsed in the seat next to Anna's.
Bill Simich -- Male -- 39 -- Ixverlut, Life -- Parsons the chameleon -- Mentions: Avairna, Majkku

"Same old, same old," he muttered distractedly, eyes drawn to a twitchy looking first year. As Avairna left to scare (in his opinion scar ) some more students, Bill approached the nervous student (Majkku) and held out his hand.

"Don't mind the panther, she's a teacher," he said, smiling kindly. "I am too as luck has it-- Bill Simich. Mind if I help you with your bags?"
Bill Simich -- Male -- 39 -- Ixverlut, Life -- Parsons the chameleon -- Mentions: Avairna, Majkku

"Same old, same old," he muttered distractedly, eyes drawn to a twitchy looking first year. As Avairna left to scare (in his opinion scar ) some more students, Bill approached the nervous student (Majkku) and held out his hand.

"Don't mind the panther, she's a teacher," he said, smiling kindly. "I am too as luck has it-- Bill Simich. Mind if I help you with your bags?"
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
Anna - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Dakota

" Just a teacher? My God, that was terrifying." Putting a hand over Chocolate's pocket, she scratched his head. She was starting to calm down, her heartbeat slowing back down to normal.
Anna - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Dakota

" Just a teacher? My God, that was terrifying." Putting a hand over Chocolate's pocket, she scratched his head. She was starting to calm down, her heartbeat slowing back down to normal.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Dakota Labyrinth - female - 17 - second year - Ixie/Death - Pterelas/Common Raven - Cafeteria/Anna

"Yeah, she does that all the time." Dakota said waving her hand lazily in the air and dropped their luggage to the floor, "You'll get used to it eventually." She said with a soft laugh.
Dakota Labyrinth - female - 17 - second year - Ixie/Death - Pterelas/Common Raven - Cafeteria/Anna

"Yeah, she does that all the time." Dakota said waving her hand lazily in the air and dropped their luggage to the floor, "You'll get used to it eventually." She said with a soft laugh.
Soph got out of the taxi with Ferris, Crumpet, and Blink. She was still a little jet lagged, but she didn’t care. Blink was still in his cage and Crumpet was on a leash yelping away. She stood in awe at the massive campus that was to be her home for the next few months. She heard Ferris laughing.

“You like it? You should see the look on your face.”

“Are you kidding? I love it! Come on race you!”

She quickly grabbed her trunk and started to speed walk, well more of a speed drag, her way to the castle.

“Oh you’re on!”

Ferris’s POV

Soph was half way to the castle when Ferris caught up to her. He had stopped to let Blink out of his cage, his loyal falcon was now annoyed Crumpet, and him and his cousin soon arrived at the front gate. They both took a breather before looking around at the new students. He spotted Ms. Avairna licking her paws in panther form, probably just scared some poor first year, and Mr. Myk the Healer by the cafeteria. He turned to Soph and spread his arms.

“Welcome young cousin, to school!” With that he spun around a few times, which got her to laughed, before morphing into his wolf form and scaring Crumpet, on accident of course.
Soph got out of the taxi with Ferris, Crumpet, and Blink. She was still a little jet lagged, but she didn’t care. Blink was still in his cage and Crumpet was on a leash yelping away. She stood in awe at the massive campus that was to be her home for the next few months. She heard Ferris laughing.

“You like it? You should see the look on your face.”

“Are you kidding? I love it! Come on race you!”

She quickly grabbed her trunk and started to speed walk, well more of a speed drag, her way to the castle.

“Oh you’re on!”

Ferris’s POV

Soph was half way to the castle when Ferris caught up to her. He had stopped to let Blink out of his cage, his loyal falcon was now annoyed Crumpet, and him and his cousin soon arrived at the front gate. They both took a breather before looking around at the new students. He spotted Ms. Avairna licking her paws in panther form, probably just scared some poor first year, and Mr. Myk the Healer by the cafeteria. He turned to Soph and spread his arms.

“Welcome young cousin, to school!” With that he spun around a few times, which got her to laughed, before morphing into his wolf form and scaring Crumpet, on accident of course.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Xantha - Siren - Aspen (red fox) - Mentions: N/A

Xantha anxiously scurried into the school, eyes darting to everyone's faces. She was hauling a tuba case, a harp, and a bass into the school. Quite a feat, if she did say so herself, and carefully, carefully placing them in the cafeteria. She'd do some practicing later, probably in her room.

Avoiding contact, she sat down next to her precious instruments and tried to make herself unseen, or at least unnoticeable.

(i'll be gone for a couple hours, feel free to interact but you won't receive a quick reply)
Xantha - Siren - Aspen (red fox) - Mentions: N/A

Xantha anxiously scurried into the school, eyes darting to everyone's faces. She was hauling a tuba case, a harp, and a bass into the school. Quite a feat, if she did say so herself, and carefully, carefully placing them in the cafeteria. She'd do some practicing later, probably in her room.

Avoiding contact, she sat down next to her precious instruments and tried to make herself unseen, or at least unnoticeable.

(i'll be gone for a couple hours, feel free to interact but you won't receive a quick reply)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
~Maurice ~ Male ~ 17 ~ 2nd Year ~ Ixie/Water ~ Bartholemew the Ferret ~ Mentions: Dakota/Anna/Majkku(briefly) ~

Maurice's trunk had somehow managed to get stuck in the taxi boot. Tugging furiously, he noticed that the taxi driver hadn't even looked back to check he was okay. He was about to mutter some choice words about his abandonment when whatever had got stuck managed to get itself unstuck and he narrowly avoided falling flat on his back. Bartholomew meanwhile, had managed to stay asleep throughout the whole thing like a useless furry scarf.

He quickly pushed his hair back, brushed of his clothes and hoped no-one else had seen that. Luckily, amidst all the chaos it seemed no-one had. The shapeshifters caught his eye. You did't really get them at Academie de Fairfaux, his old witch school in France. Mostly Ixies with a few Tserenes thrown in for good measure.

He watched two students flee into the main hall chased by giant panther. This place seemed much more interesting already. He dragged his case inside, waving to a guy by the doors who looked like he'd seen his own ghost, and peered into the cafeteria. Two Ixie girls were sitting near the door and he decided it was time to make some friends.

"Hello," he said, sitting down next to them. "I'm Maurice, it's nice to meet you,"
~Maurice ~ Male ~ 17 ~ 2nd Year ~ Ixie/Water ~ Bartholemew the Ferret ~ Mentions: Dakota/Anna/Majkku(briefly) ~

Maurice's trunk had somehow managed to get stuck in the taxi boot. Tugging furiously, he noticed that the taxi driver hadn't even looked back to check he was okay. He was about to mutter some choice words about his abandonment when whatever had got stuck managed to get itself unstuck and he narrowly avoided falling flat on his back. Bartholomew meanwhile, had managed to stay asleep throughout the whole thing like a useless furry scarf.

He quickly pushed his hair back, brushed of his clothes and hoped no-one else had seen that. Luckily, amidst all the chaos it seemed no-one had. The shapeshifters caught his eye. You did't really get them at Academie de Fairfaux, his old witch school in France. Mostly Ixies with a few Tserenes thrown in for good measure.

He watched two students flee into the main hall chased by giant panther. This place seemed much more interesting already. He dragged his case inside, waving to a guy by the doors who looked like he'd seen his own ghost, and peered into the cafeteria. Two Ixie girls were sitting near the door and he decided it was time to make some friends.

"Hello," he said, sitting down next to them. "I'm Maurice, it's nice to meet you,"
1 2 3 4 5