Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats ancient breeds?
1 2
@SporkLord excited! calculated it'll be 11Pm for me when tis released..wait..unless the rollover dosent count as the next day? im in australia so its already the 8th here whoops
@SporkLord excited! calculated it'll be 11Pm for me when tis released..wait..unless the rollover dosent count as the next day? im in australia so its already the 8th here whoops
6HTP8u2.png
@MissMango it's still the 7th on FR server time right now; maintenance for Ancients will begin in about nine and a half hours, if that's easier to tell. c:
@MissMango it's still the 7th on FR server time right now; maintenance for Ancients will begin in about nine and a half hours, if that's easier to tell. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@MissMango FR runs on Pacific time, if you mouse over the clock in the top left you can see what the exact time/date is for the server. It's still June 7 over here!
@MissMango FR runs on Pacific time, if you mouse over the clock in the top left you can see what the exact time/date is for the server. It's still June 7 over here!
Ah! thanks guys haha @after @cynictis
Ah! thanks guys haha @after @cynictis
6HTP8u2.png
I have an ancient breed. A banescale.
I have an ancient breed. A banescale.
[enter signature here]
1 2