Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats ancient breeds?
1 2
Hey guys, just a returning player froma long hiatus.

whats this ancient breed stuff? should i be excited? (i irrationally am?)
Hey guys, just a returning player froma long hiatus.

whats this ancient breed stuff? should i be excited? (i irrationally am?)
6HTP8u2.png
There's a news post about it a couple of posts back I think with details. Basically, a new breed is coming! It is exciting @missmango
There's a news post about it a couple of posts back I think with details. Basically, a new breed is coming! It is exciting @missmango

bannerart_2021.png
@MissMango from what I’ve seen, a special type of dragon that can be made more quickly to avoid breed dry spells.

-No apparel
-Can only breed within species

But...

-Custom genes!
-Can break apparel rules! Multihead dragons! More tails! Extra legs! No legs! Limitless!
@MissMango from what I’ve seen, a special type of dragon that can be made more quickly to avoid breed dry spells.

-No apparel
-Can only breed within species

But...

-Custom genes!
-Can break apparel rules! Multihead dragons! More tails! Extra legs! No legs! Limitless!
@MissMango

It's a new category of breed! Mirrors, Imps, all the breeds released thus far are now called 'modern' breeds. Ancient breeds don't have to follow the one-head/two-wings/four-legs model and therefore wont wear apparel. They were announced in this post.
@MissMango

It's a new category of breed! Mirrors, Imps, all the breeds released thus far are now called 'modern' breeds. Ancient breeds don't have to follow the one-head/two-wings/four-legs model and therefore wont wear apparel. They were announced in this post.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Zephyrain if it cant have apparel how can it break apparel rules im consued haha
@Zephyrain if it cant have apparel how can it break apparel rules im consued haha
6HTP8u2.png
@MissMango In the sense of “one tail two wings four legs” etc. That’s the apparel rule, so that apparel can be universal on all breeds. However, ancients can break this rule, since they don’t have apparel to begin with.
@MissMango In the sense of “one tail two wings four legs” etc. That’s the apparel rule, so that apparel can be universal on all breeds. However, ancients can break this rule, since they don’t have apparel to begin with.
Because there's no apparel, art team doesn't have to worry how apparel is going to fit, thus being able to ignore their own rules (must have wings, because were does wing stuff go otherwise etc)
Because there's no apparel, art team doesn't have to worry how apparel is going to fit, thus being able to ignore their own rules (must have wings, because were does wing stuff go otherwise etc)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Zephyrain i wonder if they can have skins..
@Zephyrain i wonder if they can have skins..
6HTP8u2.png
@MissMango Yes they can, and also permababy! The cooldown for all ancients is 20 days, but they can’t have the genes of modern breeds, aka the breeds we have right now. Any dragon breed changed to an ancient loses all of its genes and goes to basic.
@MissMango Yes they can, and also permababy! The cooldown for all ancients is 20 days, but they can’t have the genes of modern breeds, aka the breeds we have right now. Any dragon breed changed to an ancient loses all of its genes and goes to basic.
@MissMango

It's already been confirmed they can have skins. Sit tight until tomorrow. Once the maintenance is over, the first ancient breed will have been added to the game.
@MissMango

It's already been confirmed they can have skins. Sit tight until tomorrow. Once the maintenance is over, the first ancient breed will have been added to the game.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
1 2