Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 2283 2284
@bellowslizard
"I bet you aren't THAT good" Vitra retorted. "But I'm not sure what exactly makes a goof fighter anyways" she shrugged.
@bellowslizard
"I bet you aren't THAT good" Vitra retorted. "But I'm not sure what exactly makes a goof fighter anyways" she shrugged.
@zenjinthala "same," whispered jethro. "Um okonel i-" his words were cut off by sanelit saying "yes mostly warriors although the mages do keep the peace. Might you be interested? My mate Jade wants the hatchlings out of the lair. The swamps going somewhere but might you take one to trade?" Jethro sighed, he had missed his chance again.
@zenjinthala "same," whispered jethro. "Um okonel i-" his words were cut off by sanelit saying "yes mostly warriors although the mages do keep the peace. Might you be interested? My mate Jade wants the hatchlings out of the lair. The swamps going somewhere but might you take one to trade?" Jethro sighed, he had missed his chance again.
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@purplpeanut
Okonel glared a little at Sanelit but returned quickly to Jethro. "Maybe we can walk a while, together ?" he asked gently.
"No shenanigans, Oko." said curtly Aubfalon. "I'm old enough to know what I'm doing, brother." replied the tundra.

"Well ... A new hatchling ? Mmh, your offer is interesting but it depends of what you want in exchange. What breed are they ?" questioned Aubfalon to Sanelit.
@purplpeanut
Okonel glared a little at Sanelit but returned quickly to Jethro. "Maybe we can walk a while, together ?" he asked gently.
"No shenanigans, Oko." said curtly Aubfalon. "I'm old enough to know what I'm doing, brother." replied the tundra.

"Well ... A new hatchling ? Mmh, your offer is interesting but it depends of what you want in exchange. What breed are they ?" questioned Aubfalon to Sanelit.
A darkly colored fey flitted from shadow to shadow, watching the others carefully as she was unsure who to interact with. Her small size wasn't much of an advantage to anything other than staying hidden. And, for now, that was working perfectly. As she observed the crowd, the small dragon perched on a shaded tree branch, dark violet eyes glinting in the minimal light the leaves let through. Her small ears rotated with the conversations, picking up some interesting topics, while others bored her.
A darkly colored fey flitted from shadow to shadow, watching the others carefully as she was unsure who to interact with. Her small size wasn't much of an advantage to anything other than staying hidden. And, for now, that was working perfectly. As she observed the crowd, the small dragon perched on a shaded tree branch, dark violet eyes glinting in the minimal light the leaves let through. Her small ears rotated with the conversations, picking up some interesting topics, while others bored her.
4MdcPJR.png
@Tigeradragoness @chaokali
Nisenohinode stretched her wings in preparation of flight. "A big white and orange Ridgeback. His name's Martyn."
She lifted off and soared towards a less populated area of the gathering.

Martyn chuckled.
"I am too the best. You can't prove me wrong!"
He then spotted a purple Pearlcatcher flying towards them.
Muttering to himself and squinting at the sky he breathed,
"Is that Nisenohinode?"
@Tigeradragoness @chaokali
Nisenohinode stretched her wings in preparation of flight. "A big white and orange Ridgeback. His name's Martyn."
She lifted off and soared towards a less populated area of the gathering.

Martyn chuckled.
"I am too the best. You can't prove me wrong!"
He then spotted a purple Pearlcatcher flying towards them.
Muttering to himself and squinting at the sky he breathed,
"Is that Nisenohinode?"
2niy60w.jpg
@bellowslizard
Vita looked up at the Pearlcatcher "Who?" she said confused
@bellowslizard
Vita looked up at the Pearlcatcher "Who?" she said confused
@bellowslizard
Beli waved his tail back and forth excitedly. He lay with his legs under his body and wrapped his tail around himself. He grinned big as he felt the wind in his long, shaggy fur.
@bellowslizard
Beli waved his tail back and forth excitedly. He lay with his legs under his body and wrapped his tail around himself. He grinned big as he felt the wind in his long, shaggy fur.
-dis is under construction-
@snarkymage

An azure fae, wings clinking gently with rings, hung back from the rest of the group, warily watching the other dragons as they happily communicated. She did not like this atmosphere; crowds made her nervous.
"Too much danger," she murmured to her partner, a purple-and-crimson fae. The crest on her head was tucked close to her head in anxiety, and her eyes were constantly roving, attempting to keep all of the commotion in view at once. Her partner nudged her gently, flicking his own crest in reassurance.
"No," he promised. "We are safe. Now go, interact. Look, over there." He pointed with his tail at a shaded copse of trees. Narrowing her light purple eyes, the fae was able to make out the glint of dragon eyes and a small body, presumably a member of her own species.
"Good eyes," she said approvingly. Her mate huffed in amusement and ushered her gently in the direction of the other fae.
"Say hello," he said. "I will be here when you return."
Crest drooping in reluctance, the azure fae flitted carefully over to the trees and landed in the light, so as not to startle the other dragon. She shook herself and attempted to posture her body into something less threatening.
"H...Hello," she managed. "I am...Tink. Your name...?"
@snarkymage

An azure fae, wings clinking gently with rings, hung back from the rest of the group, warily watching the other dragons as they happily communicated. She did not like this atmosphere; crowds made her nervous.
"Too much danger," she murmured to her partner, a purple-and-crimson fae. The crest on her head was tucked close to her head in anxiety, and her eyes were constantly roving, attempting to keep all of the commotion in view at once. Her partner nudged her gently, flicking his own crest in reassurance.
"No," he promised. "We are safe. Now go, interact. Look, over there." He pointed with his tail at a shaded copse of trees. Narrowing her light purple eyes, the fae was able to make out the glint of dragon eyes and a small body, presumably a member of her own species.
"Good eyes," she said approvingly. Her mate huffed in amusement and ushered her gently in the direction of the other fae.
"Say hello," he said. "I will be here when you return."
Crest drooping in reluctance, the azure fae flitted carefully over to the trees and landed in the light, so as not to startle the other dragon. She shook herself and attempted to posture her body into something less threatening.
"H...Hello," she managed. "I am...Tink. Your name...?"
@zenjinthala "Okay," whispered Jethro smiling happily at Okonel. Sanelit cut in by saying, "Remember Jethro..." Jethro glared at him. "I know, I know! Just because you're four months older than me doesn't mean that I'm a hatchling," he flicked his tail around. Sanelit sighed, "Alright just be careful," he said but Jethro was already bounding towards Okonel.

He sighed and looked at Aubfalon. "Kids, these days," he muttered before starting into a spiel. "They're imperials, triple gened with a 100% crackle. The swamp one is already spoken for and so is the blue/yellow colored primary secondary. But the rest are up for a reasonable price you can pay, I know they're colors aren't extremely wonderful but if you'd like," he waited for Aubfalon to make a response.
@zenjinthala "Okay," whispered Jethro smiling happily at Okonel. Sanelit cut in by saying, "Remember Jethro..." Jethro glared at him. "I know, I know! Just because you're four months older than me doesn't mean that I'm a hatchling," he flicked his tail around. Sanelit sighed, "Alright just be careful," he said but Jethro was already bounding towards Okonel.

He sighed and looked at Aubfalon. "Kids, these days," he muttered before starting into a spiel. "They're imperials, triple gened with a 100% crackle. The swamp one is already spoken for and so is the blue/yellow colored primary secondary. But the rest are up for a reasonable price you can pay, I know they're colors aren't extremely wonderful but if you'd like," he waited for Aubfalon to make a response.
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@purplpeanut

"Well, we can speak quietly, now." said Okonel. "But the good question is now 'about what ?' Haha." He smiled gently to Jethro.

"Kids, kids ... You have this argument for you. We hatch in the same time, Oko and I." Aubfalon laughed. "Well, for the hatchlings... A yellow and blue one ? Mmh, it has to look great. What are your prices for ont of them ?" asked Aubfalon.
@purplpeanut

"Well, we can speak quietly, now." said Okonel. "But the good question is now 'about what ?' Haha." He smiled gently to Jethro.

"Kids, kids ... You have this argument for you. We hatch in the same time, Oko and I." Aubfalon laughed. "Well, for the hatchlings... A yellow and blue one ? Mmh, it has to look great. What are your prices for ont of them ?" asked Aubfalon.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 2283 2284