Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr needs more crabs
1 2
the snail thread made me think of hermit crabs

hermit crabs, and then hermit crab shells that your dragons can wear................

there's only 4 crabs and they're all food :( more crabs to befriend or fight or recieve a shell apparel gift from

edit: forgot that just searching 'crab' in the database wont ACTUALLY bring up Every Crab in the game but still
the snail thread made me think of hermit crabs

hermit crabs, and then hermit crab shells that your dragons can wear................

there's only 4 crabs and they're all food :( more crabs to befriend or fight or recieve a shell apparel gift from

edit: forgot that just searching 'crab' in the database wont ACTUALLY bring up Every Crab in the game but still
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
i mean [item=shining cancer][item=Harvest Hardshell] there are definitely more crabs that aren't just food but yeah not a lot
i mean

Shining Cancer Harvest Hardshell

there are definitely more crabs that aren't just food

but yeah not a lot
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
I want a lobster familiar too!! Crustaceans are the best!
I want a lobster familiar too!! Crustaceans are the best!
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
We've got a few crabs, but definitely not enough [item=harvest hardshell][item=plantation pincher][item=shining cancer][item=riptide clipper][item=sandshore snipper] Even a couple of ""lobsters"" as well! [item=moonbeam crayfish][item=chalcedony snipper] Crab apparel would be super interesting, I'd love to see it someday!
We've got a few crabs, but definitely not enough
Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher Shining Cancer Riptide Clipper Sandshore Snipper

Even a couple of ""lobsters"" as well!
Moonbeam Crayfish Chalcedony Snipper

Crab apparel would be super interesting, I'd love to see it someday!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
crab pincer claws...... apparel that gives your dragon crab numbers of legs............ apparel that makes a crab be snip snop hanging from your derg's tail.............
crab pincer claws...... apparel that gives your dragon crab numbers of legs............ apparel that makes a crab be snip snop hanging from your derg's tail.............
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
I do love crabs, they're chill and I want to surround myself with beachy crab decor rn. It'd be cool to have crab stuff, like apparel similar to the cats/birds/dogs etc.
I do love crabs, they're chill and I want to surround myself with beachy crab decor rn. It'd be cool to have crab stuff, like apparel similar to the cats/birds/dogs etc.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
@Mudkip This seems like your kind of discussion
@Mudkip This seems like your kind of discussion
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
As a person with almost 2000 crab familiars and 6483 crustacean food items (very small amount for what I could do but I rarely fish or grind in venues with crab items), I strongly approve of this post.

My crab army would be delighted to welcome new members.
As a person with almost 2000 crab familiars and 6483 crustacean food items (very small amount for what I could do but I rarely fish or grind in venues with crab items), I strongly approve of this post.

My crab army would be delighted to welcome new members.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I just blasted more than 1,3 mil Treasure on crustaceans and I might regret that later
I just blasted more than 1,3 mil Treasure on crustaceans and I might regret that later
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I don't even play fr for the dragons anymore I play for the crab hoarding.
I don't even play fr for the dragons anymore I play for the crab hoarding.
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
1 2