Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Alphabetical Familiar Search Issue
Aloha Fine Dragon Keepers,

I noticed that when I alphabetically search Familiars, with 50 per page and get to either page 199 or 200, It consistently Fails at page 201.. Originally thought it was due to searching near shut down time but this morning it is the same. Page 200 ends at "Mossy Beetleboar"

It follows that same pattern at "reverse alphabetical" with 50 per page.

Is the list limited to 200 entries?

~~~~~~
Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error.
Please try again later.
~~~~~~

Mahalo Nui!!!

Salamom
Aloha Fine Dragon Keepers,

I noticed that when I alphabetically search Familiars, with 50 per page and get to either page 199 or 200, It consistently Fails at page 201.. Originally thought it was due to searching near shut down time but this morning it is the same. Page 200 ends at "Mossy Beetleboar"

It follows that same pattern at "reverse alphabetical" with 50 per page.

Is the list limited to 200 entries?

~~~~~~
Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error.
Please try again later.
~~~~~~

Mahalo Nui!!!

Salamom
@safirestorm
I can't find the staff reply, but given the AH does the same thing at (I think) the same number of pages, I believe there is a limit on possible results for this kind of thing - an d it's deliberate, probably to reduce server load.
@safirestorm
I can't find the staff reply, but given the AH does the same thing at (I think) the same number of pages, I believe there is a limit on possible results for this kind of thing - an d it's deliberate, probably to reduce server load.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Ahh... I kind of wondered, and that makes sense.. Mahalo for the reply!~~
@Vendrus

Ahh... I kind of wondered, and that makes sense.. Mahalo for the reply!~~