Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 432 433
@warriorjames

Let me know when you've updated the list of dragons that you still have. I know you just received a swarm of pings of people who want to buy the newer batches XD
@warriorjames

Let me know when you've updated the list of dragons that you still have. I know you just received a swarm of pings of people who want to buy the newer batches XD
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
[center]@warriorjames I'm interested in this girl if she's still available please [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62590463][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625905/62590463_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@warriorjames

I'm interested in this girl if she's still available please

62590463_350.png
I hate how life can pull you away. -_-

@Andelice Send CR

@mercurialwings Send CR for the female XXY. Taking both seems like a bit much.

@l0x0l Send CR for the Sanit and Male XXY

@FaerieQueene Marking

@907 Send CR for 62398294.

@RyuNoTsukino You do have to be on the list for a week, but I will log your interest in that one.

@lilredz91z28 Adding. You're certainly looking. 0_0

@HiraethHeart Send CR

@SilverBelle She's taken

@mayanaz I'll try and jot that dowm on the colors

@ThistleProse Taken by l0x0l on page 237.

@awaicu WOW. Looks like scattering Minstim helped. No one has jumped at her. Send CR

@Chiad :(

@Kaibutsu Adding

@Cats Certainly. Removing from General

@Vader Send CR

@CapriReve Adding

@Phoenixfyre Adding

@Aushi No one has jumped at that one. Send CR

@Bloodhunter Just finished the cards. The closest that can we can get is Red/Blue/Brown from RisingsunGuard x Theia...and that would require patience and a bit of luck. Is that sufficient?

@MiniPandaBuns You must be on one of the pinglists for about a week to be able to try and purchase. I can place you on general if there's nothing specific you're looking for. As to the 2 in question, the first is taken, but the second is available.

@Altassar Adding

@journeyjay If you agree to be added to the general you can have her.

@doyoulikedragons You're not on any of the pinglists; you must be on one ro be able to purchase. I can add you to general if there is not a specific kind you are looking for. As to said dragon, that was taken on the previous page.

@Azure It's always just 1 factor.

@HenryTheArcher Adding to pinglist. Both are still available, so senc CR.

@serron Taken by HiraethHeart

@Orenda Will do.

@Tryxx Send CR
I hate how life can pull you away. -_-

@Andelice Send CR

@mercurialwings Send CR for the female XXY. Taking both seems like a bit much.

@l0x0l Send CR for the Sanit and Male XXY

@FaerieQueene Marking

@907 Send CR for 62398294.

@RyuNoTsukino You do have to be on the list for a week, but I will log your interest in that one.

@lilredz91z28 Adding. You're certainly looking. 0_0

@HiraethHeart Send CR

@SilverBelle She's taken

@mayanaz I'll try and jot that dowm on the colors

@ThistleProse Taken by l0x0l on page 237.

@awaicu WOW. Looks like scattering Minstim helped. No one has jumped at her. Send CR

@Chiad :(

@Kaibutsu Adding

@Cats Certainly. Removing from General

@Vader Send CR

@CapriReve Adding

@Phoenixfyre Adding

@Aushi No one has jumped at that one. Send CR

@Bloodhunter Just finished the cards. The closest that can we can get is Red/Blue/Brown from RisingsunGuard x Theia...and that would require patience and a bit of luck. Is that sufficient?

@MiniPandaBuns You must be on one of the pinglists for about a week to be able to try and purchase. I can place you on general if there's nothing specific you're looking for. As to the 2 in question, the first is taken, but the second is available.

@Altassar Adding

@journeyjay If you agree to be added to the general you can have her.

@doyoulikedragons You're not on any of the pinglists; you must be on one ro be able to purchase. I can add you to general if there is not a specific kind you are looking for. As to said dragon, that was taken on the previous page.

@Azure It's always just 1 factor.

@HenryTheArcher Adding to pinglist. Both are still available, so senc CR.

@serron Taken by HiraethHeart

@Orenda Will do.

@Tryxx Send CR
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames

Sent the CR, thank you. Please add me to Saint x Theia ping list. Also would be highly interested if those two have a hatchling in a Light nest ever. Let me know, please.
@warriorjames

Sent the CR, thank you. Please add me to Saint x Theia ping list. Also would be highly interested if those two have a hatchling in a Light nest ever. Let me know, please.
siggy.png
@warriorjames

Sent a CR, thank you! I was amazed to see her pop up and be almost exactly what I was searching for c:
@warriorjames

Sent a CR, thank you! I was amazed to see her pop up and be almost exactly what I was searching for c:
@warriorjames Could I perhaps have a preview of said possibility?
I could even go for a red/purple/red male as well if that changes anything.
@warriorjames Could I perhaps have a preview of said possibility?
I could even go for a red/purple/red male as well if that changes anything.
@Bloodhunter Certainly. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vu0saP5.png[/img] The Tertiary desire for Red is not possible. Brown is the best that can be done.
@Bloodhunter Certainly.
vu0saP5.png

The Tertiary desire for Red is not possible. Brown is the best that can be done.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
Hm, I can give it a shot.
And if there is one for perhaps a red/purple/red (maybe purple as well) by any chance, I can try that too.
I do apologize for being so picky, however.
Serisa is my first generation 2 Imperial and I just need whatever would be the best for her when it come to a mate for Generation 3 Imps.
@warriorjames
Hm, I can give it a shot.
And if there is one for perhaps a red/purple/red (maybe purple as well) by any chance, I can try that too.
I do apologize for being so picky, however.
Serisa is my first generation 2 Imperial and I just need whatever would be the best for her when it come to a mate for Generation 3 Imps.
@warriorjames aah, my apologies!! Please do put me on the general pinglist ^^
@warriorjames aah, my apologies!! Please do put me on the general pinglist ^^
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@Warriorjames I'm interested in these two! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62398292][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623983/62398292_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62437540][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624376/62437540_350.png[/img][/url]
@Warriorjames
I'm interested in these two!
62398292_350.png
62437540_350.png
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 432 433