Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] DV potatoes 1:30 +pets (5-6 digits)
1 2 3
Hello!
I am always selling dv potatoes for gems. The amount I have is constantly changing. 1g:30p Current stock: 0k.
Also all my pets are for sale, please offer. I have a few 5 and 6 digit pets.[/s] I also have two emerald dragonlets+1 open for offers.

I'm accepting gems, treasure, gene scrolls, perhaps appparel&umas&other stuff.

I'm subscribed.
Hello!
I am always selling dv potatoes for gems. The amount I have is constantly changing. 1g:30p Current stock: 0k.
Also all my pets are for sale, please offer. I have a few 5 and 6 digit pets.[/s] I also have two emerald dragonlets+1 open for offers.

I'm accepting gems, treasure, gene scrolls, perhaps appparel&umas&other stuff.

I'm subscribed.
@RIPPLEY
Probably in a few hours (or a day at worst) after receiving them.
I'm honestly quite unsure about their price since they seem to be all over the place, that's why I'm looking for offers. I'm pretty flexible with payments, through.
@RIPPLEY
Probably in a few hours (or a day at worst) after receiving them.
I'm honestly quite unsure about their price since they seem to be all over the place, that's why I'm looking for offers. I'm pretty flexible with payments, through.
I'd like to offer 8kg and windbound plumage (7kg) for all 3 4 digits.
I'd like to offer 8kg and windbound plumage (7kg) for all 3 4 digits.
1467_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dc532g8.png
I'll offer 6kg on the essence thief!

Edit: sorry for the ping!
I'll offer 6kg on the essence thief!

Edit: sorry for the ping!
Oh boy, this will be harder than I thought [emoji=spiral scared size=2]
Oh boy, this will be harder than I thought
If it makes your decision easier, I can up my offer for the essence thief to 6.5kg!
If it makes your decision easier, I can up my offer for the essence thief to 6.5kg!
@RIPPLEY @Menyce @Scamper

Thank you so much for all the offers so far! I have received a private offer as well, so the current highest ones are:
4011 Essence Thief: 7kg
6373 Deericorn: 7kg
8731 Runty Turnipling: 6kg

@RIPPLEY @Menyce @Scamper

Thank you so much for all the offers so far! I have received a private offer as well, so the current highest ones are:
4011 Essence Thief: 7kg
6373 Deericorn: 7kg
8731 Runty Turnipling: 6kg

I'll bump my offer up to 7.5 kg for the essence thief!
I'll bump my offer up to 7.5 kg for the essence thief!
@Scamper @RIPPLEY
Thanks again for the offers! ^^ The person who's been offering in private has gone up to 8kg on each.

I can ask the user if they'd be alright with a screenshot without their name/avatar if you'd like a confirmation.
@Scamper @RIPPLEY
Thanks again for the offers! ^^ The person who's been offering in private has gone up to 8kg on each.

I can ask the user if they'd be alright with a screenshot without their name/avatar if you'd like a confirmation.
I'll be selling the 4-digits in a couple hours, unless a mew offer comes in.

Also someone please buy my potatoes.
I'll be selling the 4-digits in a couple hours, unless a mew offer comes in.

Also someone please buy my potatoes.
1 2 3